#4 Things About You

Lists

Frank has this thing. People would call it a crush, or they'd say "You like him". But Frank knows it's more than that. Frank loves him. What's the problem? Frank's a pansy.

His love started out as any other, just a crush. It started basically the second Ray had introduced him to Gerard. The seconds he took in his face.

Frank started a list, he called it Things I Love About Gerard. He knows it's original, he doesn't need Bob to tell him.

His list doesn't have much on it, mainly because he forgets to write everything down and then he doesn't remember what he was going to write down. But there's enough, enough to know that it's not just a littler crush.

So far he has:

1. His black hair that he dyes obnoxiously hot colors.
2. His hazel eyes that sometimes look green and other times look brown.
3. The way he talks out of one side of his mouth.
4. His tiny teeth (wow, way to be creepy Iero).
5. His totally cheesy yet undeniably adorable smile.
6. The way he rambles (most of the time).
7. That he considers ME his best friend (Bob's ignoring the completely retarded squeal I just made).
8. The way he chews his gum like a giraffe (Bob agrees).
9. His high-pitched, honking giggle-laugh (Bob doesn't love it...stupid Bob).
10. His art (Oh god his art is so dark and yet somewhat romantic, it's a major turn on....ignoring the fact that Bob's totally right and I'm a creep).
11. His converse (also the way he ignores that I always buy the same pair)
12. The fact that he puts so much energy into every single show (Oh my god, when he feels himself- Shut up Iero, just shut up).
13. His totally ridiculous sunglasses.
14. When he wears scarfs (Major "awww").


He also has a list of things he hates about Gerard, but there's only one thing on there: The fact that he doesn't love Frank the way Frank loves him.

_____

They're playing The Sharpest Lives right now, Gerard has a fucking boa wrapped around his neck (Frank mentally adds his weirdness to the list of loves). Frank just steadily rocking out, okay more like thrashing around but that's Frank.

The set ends rather smoothly. Frank hands his guitar to Matt and heads to the dressing room to settle the little problem that popped up when Gerard felt himself up...again.

He slams the door behind him, eyes already closed and shoves his hand down his pants (Real smart, Frank, don't lock the door). He shoves his pants and boxers down to mid-thigh, stroking himself rough and fast, flicking his thumb across the head every other stroke.

He comes with a cry, his eyes still screwed shut. He sighs.

"Holy fuck" His eyes snap open to reveal a shocked Gerard. Oh fuck Frank thinks and starts backing away from the box of kleenex and towards the door. His eyes flick down to a piece of paper Gerard's holding. He gasps when he realizes it's his Things I Love About Gerard list. He widens his eyes and starts back peddling faster towards the door. Gerard seems to finally realize that Frank is trying to escape and hops off his position on the couch, gripping Frank's shoulders.

Frank's eyes are wide and he's pretty much hyperventilating. Gerard puts his hair behind his ear, smiling softly before leaning in and pressing his lips to Frank's. Frank's pretty much shocked and frozen until Gerard pulls back, raises an eyebrow, and dives back down to capture Frank's lips again. It's a full on make-out session then.

When Gerard pulls away Frank pants, "W-Where did you get that list?"

Gerard smiles, "Who other than Bob Bryar?"

Frank's already planning murder plots in his head except he can't be to mad because Gerard just made out with him, although Frank's sure the fact that he just got a show helps too.

"He said he was sick of you whining to him." Gerard laughs that honking laugh and Frank has to smile, "He basically shoved this at me after the show and ran away."

"Oh." Frank says, shyly. Which is really stupid, I mean why should Frank be shy? Gerard just saw him jerk off and then made out with him, but whatever.

"He also showed me." Gerard's practically whispering now, "The Things I Hate About Gerard list. Why would you ever think that I don't love you, Frank?"

And then they're making out again.

____

Bob basically says Frank owes him a week of no drum set breaking. Frank grumbles at complains but he sees Gerard come into the room, his cute smile on his cute face and well, Frank just has to agree.

Bob is so dead after a week, though.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...