Status: And baby, bang bang, kiss kiss.

Cassette Tapes

And Baby, Bang, Bang, Kiss, Kiss.

"Patrick! Wake up!" A peitie girl cried, jumping on the double mattress that was carelessly thrown on the floor. On top of the mattress, admist a few blankets and a thin, mishaped pillow was a body of a young man. His blonde hair was sticking out in sharp angles and his t-shirt looked rumbled, his jeans fitting him well enough. He was fully dressed, and a beanie was laying close to his head, he had clearly lost it at some point in the night.
"Mmh," he grumbled, turning his back to the girl.
"Patrick, come on, wake up, silly!" the girl cried, rolling him onto his back.
He peaked open one eye, glancing at her with a hazel eye before closing it. "Sandy, it's so early," he complained.
With a devilish smile, Sandy draped a leg around him and straddled his hips. She leaned down, pushing dirty blonde hair away from her face and kissed his neck.
With a sigh, he opened both eyes. "You have my attention."
He took in her appearance, blonde hair down, cascading around her, her white tank had a bat design, obviously one she stole from her brother, Pete. Her jeans hung low, revealing tone, tan stomach and her eyes were surrounded by the typical Wentz sibling eyeliner. "Good," she purred.
"How'd you get in here?" Patrick asked, trying to not stare at her chest.
"Stole the key from Pete," she answered, leaning down to kiss his lips. He responded enthusiastically. The two had not seen each other since Sandra's protective older brother and Patrick's band mate, Pete, found them kissing. Sandy was given the "If you two end badly, I won't kick him out of the band and you'll have to see him all the time" talk, while Patrick was given the "She's my kid sister! How dare you" talk.
"He has no idea you're here, does he?" Patrick asked against her lips, relunctant to lose contact.
"Nope, and you're not going to tell him, are you, Trick?" she asked, calling him the pet name that was solely reserved for her.
"Never," he responded, pressing his lips more firmly against hers. Gently, she rocked her hips against his, just enough to stir a feeling in his groin.
"None of that, Sandy," he chastised, pulling away. "I thought you wanted to have a date first, then come back for fun. If you keep that up, we'll never leave."
She sighed. "If you insist," she relented, kissing him again anyway. "I've missed you."
"I've missed you too," he whispered against her mouth. "Let me get up and change shirts and we'll go out for breakfast and stuff."
"Do I have to let you up?" Sandy asked, tilting her head and peering at him with brown eyes that matched her brothers.
"We'll go into the city if you do," he bribed.
"Patrick Martin Stump, are you trying to get a girl off of you who's more than willing to have good morning sex with you?" She teased.
"I think the term is being a gentlemen, babe," he said, smirking.
"Are you sure you don't want a little," she smirked, slipping her hands up his shirt and pulling it over his head. "good morning?"
He opened his mouth to speak, but she pressed her mouth to his, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He gasped at the intrusion, moaning softly as her hips rolled against his, his tongue fighting hers for dominance.
"Sandy," he whispered, his resolve weakening with every second.
"Trick, it's been months," she whispered back, her voice shaking with want, need, an uncontrollable lust he had never heard in her voice before.
"I know," he answered. "You know I love you for more than your body, though, don't you?"
"Trick, I love everything about you, and you know that, but right now, I just need you to fuck me," she whispered, kissing him with almost unbareable passion.
When those words came out of her mouth, Patrick felt like a cassette tape that had been wound too tight on one side, dying to play, to release the awful tension that was pulling his control taunt, making it impossible to stop.
He threw her down onto the mattress, kissing her mouth with bruising force. "Move in with me," he whispered against her lips. "I'm tired of having to skirt around Pete, fuck Pete, move in with me."
Sandy stopped moving underneath him. "Trick, you mean it?"
"Yeah, I do," he answered, propping himself up.
She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Then I'm in," she whispered, kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?