Status: active-hopefully lots of school work and work

Crazy Mixed Up World

Introduction

Standing together yet I feel so alone. There are so many familiar faces around me yet I feel so alone. I find it kind of funny. How do I feel so alone when I am being suffocated? What is going on in the world?

I guess I should explain.
Hi, my name is Melissa Toews. I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba (in CANADA). I love music, I love to sing (but only in my shower or to my family). I also am an avid dancer/baton twirler, and of course being Canadian I know how to skate. I love hanging out with my friends and family and going to school. I know that’s weird for a 14 year old but I love learning. So if you haven’t figured it out yet, I am related to Jonathan Toews. My other brother is David.

So back to the reason that I am feeling like I’m living in a mad world is because my parents just died two days ago. They were driving me home from my baton competition on a Saturday night. It was really late everyone was tired. My dad shifted his eyes for one second and didn’t see the car coming at him. We were hit head on. My mom was unconscious or so I thought, I later found out that she was dead. My dad was pinned under the engine. He told me to get out of the car, that it wasn’t safe. That no matter what happened to him I had to get out of the car no matter how much it hurt. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him that I loved him and my mom so much. He knew that that would be the last time that I would ever see or talk to him.

He told me to be brave. I got out of the car just in time for the police and ambulance to come. I was in so much pain. I hadn’t realised I was crying until the paramedic came up to me. He asked me if I was okay and that was the last thing I remember before blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story, so comments are nice and constructive criticism is good to. i hope you guys like it. its taken me a while to actually start writing a story :)