Status: active-hopefully lots of school work and work

Crazy Mixed Up World

Lunch Time

So I asked Jon why the ENTIRE team always has to do things together (because now I am included in that) and Jon said it was for team bonding/building. WHATEVER!

So we were all sitting at some family diner and they were all having a blast. You could tell because they were all screaming over top of one another over this or that. Even Jon was surprisingly joining in on it. I was sitting with the team but at the end by my self. They were trying to include me but I was in no mood. I was trying to figure out my song, which was frustrating, and because of the subject matter was bringing up happy and sad memories, which just made me, rather depressed.

I am starting to get really annoyed at Jon again. I don’t feel like he is taking my feelings into account at all. He was the one who wanted me to take these art classes which, he knew would be mentally difficult for me right now and is not even giving me the time to accomplish the homework required for them. Not to mention I am still not done grieving my parents death.

Just because I may have started wearing colour again does not mean I am not over their deaths. I sometimes wonder how Jon is able to function. How was he able to get over their death so easily and I am not. That being said I should probably call David and see how he is handling everything. At least I have Jon here; David doesn’t have any family with him.

Apparently someone was trying to get my attention because all of a sudden a bread roll was thrown at my head.

“What the heck? Who through that?” I yelled at them.

They all pointed at Sharpie, surprisingly he did to…

“And why pray tell did you do that?” I said in a sickly sweet voice.

“Well, we were only calling your name for like an hour because we wanted to know what you wanted to eat” He exaggerated

“And you could not just come tap me on the shoulder like a normal person? How would you like it if I through my bread at you or better yet if I did this.” I got up and walked over to him. They were all looking at me curiously.

As I was walking over Sharpie asked “If you did what?”

I picked up his coke and dumped it on his head while smirking. I think I heard them all gasp while Jon just had a dumbstruck look on his face and Sharpie was just gasping for breath because of the chock of it being so cold.

“That will teach you to throw a bread roll at me!” I yelled at him.

“MELISSA TOEWS, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLEB!” Jon screamed at me. Than my faced dropped. Jon never screamed at me like that especially in public. I was starting to think that maybe my idea wasn’t the best but than I thought why do I care he doesn’t care about my feelings.

“Jon its okay dude, technically I started it.” I heard Sharpie say defending my actions’

“No dude, what she did was unacceptable, what you did was in good fun.”

“Are you kidding me?” I screamed at Jon
I was about to continue when Jon interrupted me.
“Not another word” He said very calmly which actually frightened me, which, I think he actually saw in my face as well as the rest as the team.
“Get you stuff Melissa, now.” He said dropping a few bills on the table. I solemnly limped out of the diner on my crutches following Jon.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys
i know its been a really long time but I've been having a lot of computer problems since december and than all of a sudden in february it all went down hill and i just got it fixed to day!
this is not my fav chapter but i would really appreciate some feed back it really takes like 2 seconds (i know i do it ;)) have a good weekend :)