Status: active-hopefully lots of school work and work

Crazy Mixed Up World

Trying to Say Sorry

So it’s the next morning after the dinner incident and I guess I realised that I was being a brat and probably embarrassed Jon at dinner, after all he was the captain of the team.

So I decided to make him breakfast this morning! This normally would have been quite simple especially because I LOVE cooking. The only thing is with a broken leg and my arm still being weak it was a hard task.

So I decided to make Jon something easy just eggs, toast and some coffee and orange juice. I had gotten the eggs done and was just waiting for the toast to be finished. I decided to start pulling the dishes from the cupboards. This was a little difficult because they were a little high up and I couldn’t get a lift because of my broken leg. Normally I would ask Jon for help but seeing as I was making this breakfast to apologize…

So the plates were up really high so I was on my tiptoes trying to get them down. I finally felt one and started pulling it down when all of a sudden they all come out of the cupboard and shatter on top of me! All I felt was pain.

I guess the commotion woke Jon up because the next thing I know he is in the room in front of my face but I cannot understand a word he is saying all I can feel is the pain. The next thing I know Jon is picking me up and taking me out of the house and into the car.

I have never seen him drive so fast. Once we get to the hospital everything happens so fast. He gets me out of the car and takes me into the ER where he calls for help. A nurse comes over and asks what happened, than she called for a doctor and a gurney. They took me back but I didn’t want to leave Jon he’s all I had left so I grabbed on to his hand.

They told me he couldn’t come back. I couldn’t believe what was transpiring on around me. I think I heard Jon say everything would be all right and that he loved me. I thought he hated me. Than he kissed me head and I let go of his hand and they took me back.

Next day

So I ended up needing surgery because I cracked my head open with all the dishes hitting my head. I woke up a few hours after the surgery to Jon holding my hand. I asked him what was going on. He told me what happened.

“I’m so sorry Jon, none of this would have happened if it hadn’t of been for me.” I said sadly.

“I never want to hear that coming out of your mouth again. We’ve been through this. I love you more than anything and I don’t want you anywhere else other than here with me. I may get frustrated with you but I think we both are still grieving.” He said to me.

What Jon said was the truth I was still grieving over the death of my parents and I do not know when or if I will stop but I do know that my brother is trying to give me a normal life so for him I will try.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally another chapter
I have not written in a long time, writers block
please comment i need to know what you guys like and don't or if i should keep writing
have a good weekend :)