Status: active-hopefully lots of school work and work

Crazy Mixed Up World

Family Love

Jon came into my room at eight o’clock in the morning to wake me up.
“Come on Mel, wake up!!” I just rolled over and ignored him.
“It’s not funny anymore I’ve let you sleep longer than I wanted to, we have stuff to do today and I still have to go to practice to.” He said.
“mmm, leave me alone. Go do what you want. You don’t even really want me here” I mumbled back to home thinking that he wouldn’t hear me or understand what I said.
“What did you just say?” He sounded shocked. “What do you mean I don’t want you here? Of course I want you here, I wouldn’t want you anywhere else!” He said back to me. It sounded truthful but I still wasn’t convinced.
“I want to believe you so much Jonathan because you are my brother and I love you but I heard you talking to your teammates last night.”
“Melissa you listen to me and you listen close” He sounded like he was getting chocked up a little bit “You are part of the only other family I have left. I love you with all my heart. You are my little sister and I want to protect you from all the awful things in the world but I cant. I was telling them that I feel like I don’t know you anymore. But Mel-Belle you missed how I told them that I am going to do everything in my power to get our relationship back to where it was and than make it even better. You have become distant but that is perfectly normal for what you are going through! I just want to make sure you know that you are always wanted by me and by David and that we both love you so so much, okay?”
“I know. I also know that I am not myself right now. I don’t know when I will be or if I will be. I do know that I love both you and David and that you are all I have left. You guys both have your teams.” I said feeling like I might cry.
“That is true that we do have our teams but I know that the guys were slightly disappointed when you went to your room right away last night. They wanted to meet you and get to know you. I’m sure if you start letting people in again you will see that you will have such a large caring and strange family that will love you unconditionally”
“We’ll see.” I said still slightly sceptical of what he was saying.
“We will because you have to get ready because we are going to be late for practice if you don’t get moving! We are leaving in thirty minutes!” He said almost happily.
“Why can’t I stay here?”
“Well for one you are very antisocial, two I don’t feel comfortable leaving you by yourself right now and three because I said so and we have errands to do after so bring a change of clothes and dress warmly for the rink” He said smiling at me. I think he has something up his sleeve. Well no matter, I got up and went to the bathroom to start getting ready. I thought I could support my brother a little bit at the rink so I got dressed into this for practice. As you can tell I’m still in black. I think Jon is starting to get annoyed but I’m still in mourning and I will not change until I am ready. However I did wear a t-shirt Jon gave me. It seems like he is really trying so I thought I should try a little too.

I met Jon downstairs a few minutes later and than we headed to practice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got two done i one day my goal is to get one more done at least because i have so many ideas floating around right now
let me know what you guys think :)