Truth Will Set You Free

Crazy

Once again I feel the needle pierce through layers of my skin. Valium coursing through my already drug induced body. Body fighting my mind trying to silence my truthful words. But none of that matters. None of that means a fucking thing because I know.

I know the truth.

Fucking doctors don't know anything. None of those wanna-be helpers in white know about me, or us. The same goes for my suppose to be friends. They deserted me. Called me names, and left me to rot in this all white hell. Said it was for my better good. I'm damn sure not good.

They don't believe the truth.

I can't count how many time the same words, and syllables have passed through my lips. The same sentences repeated over, and over again. Trying to have at least one more person see what really is going on. Trying, impossibly hard, to save someone else from falling into this fake reality they have set for themselves.

I won't fall for it.

I know without a doubt you never left me. You never once walk pass the villages gate. Never took a step towards the path of revenge. Never tried to leave us behind for anything, right? Tell me, and the world that their wrong about you. Tell them so they would know I'm not lying.

All I see now is white wall, and white floors. That doesn't matter though because in all those pixels of white I see nothing but you. Its like a repeated cycle. I never once get tired. Over and over again we go. You always did give me the run-around. At the end of it all I still know you're here for me.

I was place on suicide watch because of you. They actually think I would leave this world purposely without you by my side. They think wrong. I wasn't cutting my wrist so I can die. I was cutting so you can lick the blood and pain away. Why can't they see that?

I'm crazy.

Or so they tell me. How is loving and believing in someone not the sanest thing a human being can do? There's not a fabricated doubt in my mind that say's you didn't love me back. You just didn't have enough time with me to express yourself clearly. I know somewhere deep in your heart you cared for me.

They couldn't see what I saw.

Every time you ignored me was because you wanted to keep me to yourself? Right? See I'm smart enough to tell. No one understood but me. When you did that that was to keep them thinking that I didn't have anyone. Every time you pushed me away was so they thought didn't no one want to hold me.

You really fooled them baby.

All you have to do now is prove you didn't leave the village. Come get me. I know you want to as much I want you to. Get me from the confines of these white walls. Unlock me from these restraints. Drown me in the truth of which I know you hold. I'll prove to them you will come. Watch. See what they don't know is if I hurt myself good enough you will come. Come and save me. Let's try that. You with me baby?

"Code Blue! She's losing it again!"

"Come on sakura! Breathe!"

"She's not responding!"

"Do Something!"

"I'm trying!"

"Someone help her!"

"….she's gone. Call it."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a one-shot fanfic of naruto. I do not own naruto or any of its material.