We Can Dance in Death Tonight

So Please Be All Mine

I sat over the kitchen sink, washing the dishes TJ left in here last night. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"you should've just told him to do them" Ryan whispered to me. I shook my head.

"its TJ, he wouldn't have" I laughed, I felt his head nod. "what's up, what do you need?"

"I need you to do me a favor. I am a horrible cook, and someone special is coming home soon. I was wondering if you'd cook dinner. I want her to fall in love with me best friend" he squeezed me.

"of course!" I told him. I'd basically become extremely close to every single one of the guys. he kissed my cheek and let go of me.

I began to make baked ziti. something I knew each of the guys loved. I heard Ella frantically talking to Abbey upstairs. tomorrow was the big day and she was staying here, while Eric stayed at their apartment with his best men.

"ALLIE!" I heard a bunch of men scream. Abbey and Ella came downstairs, Ella joining me in the kitchen while Abbey went downstairs.

"you okay?" she whispered to me. I just looked over.

"yeah, I guess. you?" I asked. she smiled.

"really excited. and you have no idea how much I appreciate you doing this for me. when I told Eric, he was so happy!" she smiled.

"what are you doing standing here! go say hi to your friend, I know you missed her" I smirked at her.

I stood in the kitchen by myself for awhile, boiling and mixing.

"last by certainly not least, this is Sammy!" Ryan said, I turned around and saw this beautiful girl standing next to him. "Sammy, this is Allie. my wife"

"finally! I thought I was never going to meet his wife. Hi, its really nice to meet you" I stepped forward and shook her hand. "Ryan never told me you were so pretty!" I smacked his chest. she giggled.

"he certainly underestimated you. Balz is a lucky guy" she smiled. "it smells so good in here!"

"oh, I'm making baked ziti for dinner, I hope you like it. I know the guys love it"

"oh believe me, I do" she smiled. "we'll let you finish"

they walked away and I finished. I set the table, grabbing Ricky, Josh and myself a rockstar, and putting out water and soda for everyone else.

"DINNER!" I screamed, sitting down quickly before everyone trampled me.

small conversations were discussed during dinner, Allie telling us about her trip with her parents. Ricky looked over at me.

"you okay Sam? you've hardly eaten and you're really quite" he whispered. I nodded. I got up and everyone stared at me.

"excuse me" I simply said, walking out the back door and to the very end of the yard, sitting down on the swing and lighting up a cigarette.

"Sam, what's wrong?" I looked up and Angelo stood infront of me, he sat down next to me on the other swing.

"I miss Cali. we'll I miss certain people. and I may have stopped taking my anti-depressants. and I feel like I lost Josh. he's been kind of distant for the past few days" I mumbled. he just giggled.

"you're not going to lose Balz. believe me, that kids head over heels for you. I don't know what's up with him, he hasn't been at the apartment much so I just figured he'd been with you. and you really can't keep not taking your medications Sam, its going to fuck you up. and as for the people in Cali, you'll see them soon" he smiled.

"wait, he hasn't been with me. and he hasn't been at the apartment?" I asked, he shook his head no. "oh god" I began to hyperventilate.

"hey hey! calm down, he might just have stayed with Ricky or TJ. don't get yourself all worked up about it" he tried to calm me. he eventually gave up and wrapped his arms around me.

-Balz-
I stared out the back door and saw Angelo wrap his arms around her. a small shot of jealousy raged through me.

"what's up with her? she didn't seem okay when I was talking to her earlier" Ryan mumbled.

"I don't know, I haven't been with her the past few days" I whispered.

"she's been really quite" Chris mentioned.

the door opened and Sammy came rushing through, Angelo not far behind her.

"Sam, come on!" he yelled. she grabbed her purse and keys and went out the front door. we all stared at him.

"she stopped taking her medications again. and she thinks Josh is seeing someone else" he stared at me.

"FUCK!" I screamed, getting up and grabbing my keys.

"let her go Josh" Abbey told me, "she has her demons to fight. she does not want to see you right now, believe me. but you tell me right now Joshua. are you?"

"fuck no! I've been going to anger classes, that's why I haven't been here or at the apartment" I told her.

"than when she comes home, you explain that too her" Chris said, grabbing the keys out of my hand. I sat back down. r

"welcome home babe" Ryan mumbled, Allie just simply smiled.

"I'm sorry Allie" I told her, she just shook her head and took my hand.

I waited awhile for Sam to come home, but when she finally walked through her bedroom door, she smiled at me.

"hi" I whispered, closing the door, throwing her stuff on her dresser and sitting next to me.

"I'm not seeing anyone else. I've been taking anger classes. that's why I haven't been around " I simply told her.

"I wasn't on my meds. but when I left, I took them, and I came to my senses. I know you wouldn't do that too me. so come lay down with me and sleep, cause I'm tired and we have Ella's wedding tomorrow" she said, I just smiled and kissed her.

"I'm glad you know you're the only girl I want" I whispered.

she got changed and so did I, and we laid down and started watching cupcake wars.

"this is making me hungry" she mumbled, I giggled, reaching into our junk food drawer on the night stand and pulling out some candy.

after awhile, we both fell asleep.

"Bert! what's the answer?" I heard, I opened my eyes and saw her standing by the bathroom door, only in her panties and bra. "no, its okay! I'll tell her, thanks anyway. see you soon" she hung up, turning around. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

"come here" I whispered. she slowly walked to me and stood next to the bed. I pulled her onto it and hovered over her, she giggled. I kissed her neck and felt her squirm under me. "I think you should wear this outfit more often"

she smacked my arm but giggled. I kissed her lips and lowered myself a little, our skin touching only slightly. I didn't put much of my weight on her. our lips continued in sync until I felt her hands snake under my shirt and pull it over my head. she giggled, only breaking the kiss for a few seconds. I just looked at her.

"STOP HAVING SEX AND GET READY!" we both heard TJ yell at the door. she threw a pillow.

"GET AWAY FROM HERE!" she yelled. kissing me one more time and snaking her way under me. she ran into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

I opened the door and heard him and Ryan laughing, Allie scolding them. I walked downstairs and stared at them.

"I fucking hate you" I told TJ, and he laughed.

"guys! come on!" Allie sternly said. "you all have to get ready. Ryan, come on. we woke them up now let go! we have to get ready"

"Allie, aren't you getting ready at the hall with Ella?" I asked, she nodded.

"but I need to shower. if my dumb husband would hurry the fuck up!" she smacked his arm.

"alright alright, come on" the three of them got up and left.

I went in the shower and upon finishing wrapped the green towel around me. I dried my hair and got dressed. I walked upstairs and saw Chris sitting in the kitchen, suit on, eating a banana. I grabbed an apple and stood next to him.

"we should wear suits more often. we look hot" I mumbled, he just laughed and nodded.

"Ella, come on!" Abbey yelled. I looked at Chris.

"extreme cold feet. she's been doing her hair and make up in that bathroom for 45 minutes" he shook his head.

"what's going on?" I heard Sam's voice. I looked up and saw her standing in the door frame, with a black and blue strapless stripped dress, hair curled, her make up perfect, her contacts in and black high heels. I just stared "okay, enough!"

"no" I simply said. she giggled "you look so gorgeous"

"you really do Sam" Chris added, she blushed.

Ella finally came out and we all got into the limo as it took us to the hall. Sam disappeared, helping Ella, Abbey and Allie get ready. I went to check on Eric, him and his best men were already dressed and ready to go.

I sat down next to Chris and the other guys. Shay was next to Ricky in a black strapless dress. Sam soon appeared next to me and sat down. I took her hand immediately and kissed it. she just smiled at me.

Abbey, Allie and Ella came down the aisle and we watched as one of our closest friends got married. Sam smiled the whole time. as soon as it was done, we all moved to another section of the hall where the reception would take place. the band waved Sam on stage and I kissed her good luck.

"for the first time, please welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Eric Bakers!" she smiled into the mic, Ella and Eric walked in and to the dance floor.

the band began to play and Sam released the mic from its stand. she prepaid herself, than her lips separated. she slowly sang along to the opening piano. Smother Me by The Used never sounded so good.

she sang along as she watched Ella and Eric swing back and forth on the dance floor. everyone watched both in awh. when the song ended, everyone clapped. Ella and Eric went to sit.

"wait just a second" Sam smiled. "I know you two met during Earthquake, so I wanted to reenact that night, so I called Bert and asked if they'd be able to come and sing it for you guys. sadly, they can't, but they do send their congrats, but instead, I decided I'll pretend to be Bert and sing it for you. I want every single couple on the dance floor"

every single person got up and walked onto the dance floor. the guitar opened and Sam's voice once took over the room. I noticed I was the only one sitting, and Sam took notice also. she walked off stage and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. she put her one arm around my neck as she continued to sing perfectly. I placed my hands on her hips and swung along with the music. I kept smiling at her, and at the small instrumental break, she moved the mic down a little.

"you're making me forget the words!" she whispered, but soon began to sing again.

I watched her in awh, as I'd been doing since she began to sing. We'd made our way next to Eric and Ella and she sang towards them, they sang along.

"please be all miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" she whispered into the mic, looking at me this time. she lowered the mic and everyone clapped. I leaned down and kissed her.

"always" I whispered, and I felt her laugh.

Ella took the mic and waited for mostly everyone to clear the dance floor. Eric stood by her side.

"thank you everyone for coming, it means the absolute world to us. and Sam, we couldn't thank you enough. you probably have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. Josh, don't ruin this one" she joked.