We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Place Your Bets

“Hey, Sam, I made breakfast” Craig whispered into the room. I just looked at him “I’m leaving for California tonight, if you don’t want to go home, come with me. Andy is on tour and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you stayed in his room for a few days”

“I feel like I’m ruining your plans, I’ll go stay with the guys” I mumbled, he came in and sat on the edge of the bed.

“You’re not ruining anything, love! I haven’t seen you in so long, and I’m happy you’re here. Please come with me, the guys would be so excited to see you. If you don’t mind me asking, why are you here?” I knew he wasn’t trying to be mean, he was just curious.

I slowly began to explain the story before he could give me his advice, as he always did, his phone rang and he left. After explaining it, I felt extremely stupid. My thought process was interrupted by my phone. I saw TJ’s face come up on the screen.

“Look, TJ, I love you, but please just let me be on my own for a few days” I immediately said.

”Sam, I’m not calling because you left, I seriously need to talk to you and I’m freaking out here. I honestly didn’t even know you left until I got to the house this morning to talk to you and Abbey told me you left yesterday. Please, I really need my best friend” he was talking way to fast, it wasn’t right.

“what happened?” I asked. He was never this freaked out, at least in the time I’ve known him.

”I got my girl pregnant. We were fucking and the condom fell off, and I thought I pulled out but I guess I didn’t, and now she’s pregnant. And I’m fucking freaking, I don’t know what to do!”

“TJ, calm down a little, it’s hard to understand you babe, and what you shouldn’t do, is abandon her. She’s probably just as freaked out as you! Maybe even worse. Don’t leave her alone with this, she’s going to need you and you’re going to need to be a man. Go and talk to her about it, see what she wants to do, if she wants an….abortion, or if she wants to keep it. Either way, you need to be there for her. I’ll be home soon, hopefully, and I’ll be there to help you, I promise” I hated saying abortion, but knowing the girls TJ dated, you couldn’t be sure.

”hurry home please, I really need you. I love you Sam” he mumbled.

“I love you too TJ, everything will be okay” I promised, then hung up. Craig walked in and told me we left in three hours. I jumped up and got into the shower, my mind getting the best of me.

-Balz-
TJ opened the front door and casually walked in.

“as usual, everyone else is freaking out and TJ is perfectly fine” I mumbled.

“why are you all freaking out?!” he asked, I saw in his eyes something wasn’t right.

“my cousin fucking ran away and we have no idea where she is, that’s why we’re freaking out!” Abbey yelled.

“Sam’s fine, she said she’d be home soon” he smirked.

“you talked to her?” I said through clenched teeth “I’ve been calling her since she fucking left, and she won’t answer me”

“I needed to talk to her, it was important” he whispered.

“what was so important that you couldn’t ask her where she was?!” Chris asked.

“I got my girl pregnant; she talked to me about it and calmed me down. I just came by to tell you she was fine, I have to go talk to my girl now”

“you’ve been together for two months and she’s already pregnant, way to go TJ” Angelo snapped. He was worried about Sam, not to mention just in a bad mood today. TJ just shrugged and walked out.

“okay, where would she go?” I asked.

“California, obviously. Other than here, its where she feels most safe!” Shay told us.

“so she’s at the A7X house?” Angelo jumped.

“no, she knows that’d be too easy. There are a lot of people she knows in Cali, she wouldn’t set herself up that easily. Let’s see, there are the guys of OM&M, PTV, BVB, D.R.U.G.S, FIR, some of the Asking guys, Pete, I can’t even think of any others, those are her closest friends” she thought for a few seconds “well, BVB is on tour, Asking is in the U.K, who knows where Pete is, PTV should be in the studio, so that leave D.R.U.G.S, OM&M and FIR”

“can you call them?!” I asked, impatiently.

“I don’t know every single friend of hers, I’ll call Andy, it’s the best I can do. Maybe he could call around” she shrugged, pulling out her phone and dialing a number “Andy! It’s Shayanne, Sam’s sister!” I smirked “I’m good, how are you?!......look, I have a question, have you talked to Matt at all? Sam left yesterday and we have no idea where she is” her face lit up “oh my god, thank you so much Andy, I owe you big time! See you soon, bye!”

“what?” Ryan asked, Allie didn’t say much at all today.

“she called Andy earlier, asking if she could stay in his room for a few days because she’s with the D.R.U.G.S guys! So she’s at Matt’s house!” I smiled.

“I’ll leave tonight!” I said, jumping up to go pack.

“tomorrow night. Dude, we have a photo shoot tomorrow and you need to be there, as soon as it’s done, I’ll drive you to the airport” Chris mumbled, I nodded.

-Sam-
“MATT!” I screamed as I jumped into his arms, he swung me around. He put me down and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, he always towered over me.

“what brings my favorite red head to California again?” he asked. I faked a smile.

“missed my D.R.U.G.S boys” I shrugged, Craig just stared at me “okay and I was having a small situation at home, stop with those damn eyes Craig”

“come on, the rest of the guys will be here any minute, you know where Andy’s room is” he smiled, I kissed his cheek and walked down the hallway to Andy’s room, walking in and seeing the mess he left. My phone beeped

I’m guessing you’ve entered my domain by now, sorry for the mess, haven’t had much time to clean. I hope to see you soon, I miss you. Oh and your sister called, is everything okay? Andy texted.

shit Andy; did you tell her I was here? Fuck!

Sam, what’s going on? You left yesterday without saying anything? That’s not the Sammy I know and love, I’ll call you as soon as I get off stage, we need to talk girly

“hey Sam, do you mind if I dye your hair?” Matt asked, I just looked at him.

“fuck yeah, all black!” I smiled. He was surprised I said yes, but dyed it anyway.

I always had too much fun with these guys.

-Balz-
as soon as the photo shoot was done, the guys drove me to the airport.

"good luck bro, bring our best friend back" Angelo patted my back.

"tell her we miss her" Ricky mumbled.

I got onto the plane and checked my phone. I'd be arriving in L.A around 4, by the horrible directions Shay gave me, I'd make it to Matt's house by 5.

I dosed off during the ride, the lady sitting next to me woke me up awkwardly. she was scared of me, stupid stereotypical people. I grabbed my bag and hailed a cab, giving him the address Shay gave me. just as I thought, we got lost and I arrived later than planed. I walked up to the front door, and knocked lightly. the door opened.

"hi, is Sammy here?"