We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Do You Wanna Take Me On?

"um, actually she went to her brothers for the day, who are you?" the tall, black haired man asked. he looked all too familiar.

"Josh Balz, her boyfriend" I stated, he smiled and held his hand out

"hey dude, I'm Matt" he smiled, I shook his hand. Matt Good! ha.

"Matt, Sam called, she'll be home soon" I heard, Matt's head turned and nodded. he looked at me.

"so uh, I guess she'll be home soon, you can chill here if you want" he moved and allowed me in. I saw the amount of guys scattered around the room. "this is Craig, Aaron, Nick and just a bunch of random dudes you don't want to know. this is Josh, Sam's boyfriend"

"Matt! she's going to kill you!" Craig mumbled. "I'm sorry dude, nothing against you"

I sat on the couch and talked to Matt for a good while, waiting for Sam's return. finally the door opened, the smell of pizza flooded the house immediately.

"guys, I brought home dinner!" Sam yelled, turning. I stood up, when she saw me, she dropped her keys. "what are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you" I told her, "Sam, this is ridiculous"

"Josh, I told Abbey I needed time" she handed Aaron the pizza and soda and grabbed her keys off the floor.

"so what are you going to run away every time something bad happens? when we fight?"

"we're not having this conversation infront of everyone. come on" she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room towards the back of the apartment.

"Sam? Sam are you there?" I heard someone say, she twisted her laptop around. "ah, Sam, okay, so what happened?"

"hold on Andy" she said, looking over to me "did Shay call Andy and ask where I was?"

"she called me asking if i'd talked to you. Sam, why'd you run away from your family. this is bullshit, you can't keep running away for pointless shit. I'm only telling you the truth" I heard the computer say.

"Andy, I'll talk to you later" she told him. "he's here"

"oh" he whispered "call me later, hi Josh" she closed the laptop and looked at me.

"so why'd you come?" she whispered, I looked around the room. "it's Andy's room" I nodded.

"because I love you okay. we all love you. and we all want you to come home. I understand your brick wall isn't torn down completely but you can't be scared to love someone. I don't know what happened the other night but when we went to bed you were perfectly fine. I know you've been hurt and cheated on but I'm not the type of person that would do that. because I care way to much about you. and if you think i'm just going to sit at home and wait for you to come home, your fucking crazy"

she smirked a little "are you aware of what you just confessed?" she whispered. I stared at her "you said you loved me"

"well, uh yeah. I guess I do. I don't know how love feels, I've never been in love before, but if it means i'm head over heels for you and want to spend forever with you, I never want to hurt you, stay up with you all night when your sick, send you flowers at work and show up out of no where to surprise you when i'm on tour, than yeah, I love you"

she leaned forward and pushed me on my back. she laid on top of me and smiled, she kissed me gently.

"I think I love you too. and that's why I left, because I'm scared of it" she whispered.

"and so am I, but you don't have to be scared to be with me" I told her. she kissed me again.

"come on, lets get something to eat before they eat it all" she smiled "do you mind if we stay for another day?" I nodded.

we went out into the living room and saw Aaron, Matt and Nick with different types of alcohol in their hands. the door opened and someone else walked in

"Adam!" Sam yelled, hugging him. he grabbed a beer.

"do you want one Josh?" Matt asked, I just shook my head. "oh, you don't drink like Sam huh? there's soda and stuff in the fridge. you're welcome to any of it"

"thank dude" I smiled.

"guys, I think its about time for us to show Josh here, what we do during hot day here in Cali. water park, tomorrow" Sam smirked, she had on an evil smirk, and it was really fucking cute.

"our way?" Matt asked, holding his hand out for Sam.

"our way" she nodded, giving him a high five.

"but I didn't bring that much money" I whispered.

"oh don't worry man, we get a discount" Adam smiled.

-Sam-
"good morning my love, its time to wake up" I whispered to Josh. he opened his eyes "I booked our flight, we leave tomorrow morning"

I left, allowing him to get ready. I was already dressed and ready to go. I went into the living room and woke up Craig, Aaron, Nick and Adam. Matt was, surprisingly, already awake. everyone else left late last night, so it was going to be the seven of us. I made breakfast as everyone got ready, with the help of Matt. as soon as everyone ate and we were ready, we piled into Nick and Adam's cars and made our way to the water park.

"come on" I whispered, grabbing Josh's hands as we snuck threw the trees.

"I'm guessing this is your 'discount'?" he asked, Adam laughed and nodded. "how many times have you guys done this? you left a trail"

"oh we've done this thousands of times, started it when Sam moved down here" Matt explained.

we all stayed quiet as we reached the fence. it was in the back of a bathroom, we all went through the fence and separated, myself going out towards the woman's room, the guys towards the men's. we met in the front and laughed.

"works every time" Matt smiled proudly.

throughout the day, we went on many different rides. we went on the lazy river after eating, Josh and I sharing a tube, I leaned back on him and relaxed.

"you're so cute when you're around your friends" he whispered to me, I smiled, and kissed him. Matt splashed us with water.

"I will kill you Matthew Aaron" I threatened, he laughed. somehow, all of our tubes gathered and a few pictures were snapped of us. I looked at Josh "I love it here, but I'm kinda excited about going home"

"where you belong, with the ones who love you most" he whispered, I kissed him again.

Craig, Matt, Aaron and Adam splashed us.