We Can Dance in Death Tonight

This Is Not What It Is

"TJ, calm down!" I yelled. as soon as Josh and I landed, I went home and talked to everyone, but quickly drove over to TJ's to help him in his little situation. "have you talked to her about it?"

"yeah, she wants to keep it" he choked out, I grabbed his hands. he looked up at me

"hey, it'll be okay. you know all of us will help you. you don't have to be scared. I know you're young and didn't plan on this happening, but you're going to love that child and I'm going to spoil the shit out of that child. you'll be okay, I promise" I told him, he hugged me.

"thank you so much Sam. I tried talking to Ab about it but she got pissed at me and walked away"

"that's cause she's having problems getting pregnant" I whispered to him, he just 'oh'ed "go on, go talk to Kally. tell her I said hi"

when I got back to the house, I saw everyone all dressed and getting ready to leave.

"where is everyone going?" I asked, they smiled.

"to a concert. come on!" Shay smiled, pulling me out the door.

the whole drive there, no one would tell us what bands were playing. I leaned into Josh and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ricky, are you still mad at me?" I whispered, poking at his side.

"you fucking left me Sam! you didn't say anything! I didn't know if you were coming home! I missed my best friend" he whispered frantically back. I leaned up and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry Ricky" I mumbled into him. he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed. Chris stopped the car and we all got out and walked right into the arena. I saw the man on stage and almost broke down.

I walked forward, ignoring the security guard telling me to back away. he waved him off and jumped off the stage, walking towards me.

"you didn't fucking come see me. you didn't call me. all I got was two fucking letters" he yelled.

"I was young. what'd you expect me to do? go see my best friend in prison as he came off drugs? watch him tear himself apart even more. I tried so hard to get you off that fucking shit but you always just pushed me to the side" I told him "did you expect me to come and see you in that fucking prison, withering away, craving for more? I couldn't bear to see that. I know I should've called or wrote more letters, but it tore me apart inside" I turned and looked at Josh "please don't be mad at me for this. remember, I love you"

I walked over to Ronnie and grabbed his face in my hands. he placed his hands on my hips.

"you're always going to be my best friend Ronnie, but for the time you were away, it just had to go down like that. I'm sorry" I whispered, and gently pressed my lips against his. I pulled away and wrapped my arms around his neck. he pulled me closer and hugged me tight.

"am I missing something?" Ryan asked.

"Ronnie and Sam used to be really good friends awhile back, while he was an avid drug user. when Ronnie went to prison, they hardly talked. it's the first time they've seen each other since he was put away" Shay explained.

"alright, enough of this. let me at her!" I heard, I turned and smiled at Ryan, wrapping my arms around him. while Ronnie was in prison, I kept up with Ryan and he told me what was happening.

I walked back over and stood next to Josh. I knew he was upset, he wouldn't take my hand. I sighed. I introduced everyone anyway, and allowed them to go off to their own conversations as I talked to Ronnie.

"you were right kid, this sober living is so much better. should've listened to you from the beginning" he nudged me. "maybe you should go talk to him, he seems kinda pissed about that kiss"

"you know what, we'll talk about it later. I haven't seen you in years. so fuck it, let him be mad at me" I smiled.

we talked until the very minute they went on stage. we left after they did, the drive home quite. Shay and Abbey were sleeping, Allie and Ryan were in there own little worlds and I was leaning on Ricky since Josh wanted nothing to do with me. Ang was just being extremely quite.

"are you staying at your apartment or are you going to stay with me?" I asked, he looked at me and shrugged.

"you, I guess" he mumbled.

"well if your going to act like this, there is absolutely no reason to get into bed with me so pick" I snickered. Chris pulled up in the drive way and got out to carry Abbey inside, I got off Ricky as he grabbed Shay. Ryan, Ang and Allie all said goodbye and got into their cars and left. I walked towards the door and watched Josh stare at his car, but decide to come inside.

I went up to my bedroom, Josh not far behind. he closed and locked my door, as always. I took off my shorts and my shirt, watching as he pulled off his pants and shirt. I pushed him into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. he looked at me weird. I turned the hot water on and dragged him into the shower.

"don't make me sparkly again" he said, I just giggled. "what are you doing?" he pushed some of my wet hair out of my face and behind my ear.

I gently pushed him against the wall and leaned up, pressing my lips to his. he fought back but not as much as I thought he would. he knew he wanted it too.

"babe, I'm not in a good mood with you right now. please" he whispered against my lips.

"don't fight it" I told him. and he didn't. he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around him and put as much passion as I was putting forward. I reached back and unclasped my bra, throwing it over the curtain. his lips slowed. "what?"

"we shouldn't do this" he whispered, putting me down. "Chris and Abbey are right next to us"

"sound asleep. neither of them will wake up to anything." I told him. he just shook his head no "fine, that get out and let me shower."

"Sam" he started, but I just turned around, took my panties off and began to take a normal shower. he grabbed my waists. "babe, its not that"

"just go Josh" I said.

his hands disappeared, the door opened and closed loudly. I heard him rustling throw the one drawer he had. the tv turned on. I continued to shower, upon getting out I removed all my makeup and threw my hair up. I put on a tank top of Josh's and a pair of shorts. I went into the bedroom and took my spot on my bed. the tv shut off and he moved. we weren't even touching each other. that's how we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its a little shit guys
more soon, i promise