We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Baby Blue Eyes

After Chris and Abbey said goodbye, I jumped in the shower again. I closed my eyes as I washed the shampoo from my hair. I heard the curtain open and close, than a set of hands on my hips. I opened my eyes and he was staring at me.

"what?" I asked, he just gained that evil smirk. he pulled me out of the line of water and crushed his face against mine. I pulled away "maybe we should stop taking showers in clothes" I said, noting his boxers. he nodded, pulling them off.

he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. he put my back against the wall and gently pressed forward. I let out a soft moan. he looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you" I whispered, I nodded.

"I love you too" I mumbled. my fingers knotted in his hair. he continued his smooth, slow motion, slow picking up. a few small moans escaped both of our lips. he planted a few small, sweet kisses upon on collar bone and neck, picking up his pace. I brought my nails down his back, gaining a loud moan from him. I hit my climax and with just a few thrusts more, he hit his. he slowed down and just looked at me. I kissed him gently as he put me down.

I picked up the shampoo bottle and dumped some on his head. we both just laughed. we started messing around with each other, and I made him all sparkly again. I turned the water off and got out, I wrapped the towel around myself as he wrapped one around his waist. I began to blow dry my hair.

"I miss the red. but I like the black" he mumbled, leaning on my shoulder. "we need to talk about yesterday"

"let me just explain" I turned the dryer off "when Ronnie and I were friends awhile back, before prison, every time we saw each other, we'd stupidly kiss each other twice. just little pecks on the lips, every single time. when he came to my apartment before he was brought away, I only kissed him once. I told him if he sobered up, got his life straight and became the guy I knew and loved, when he got out of prison he could have the other kiss. he's waited two years for that kiss, and just because I'm with you, I couldn't deny him that. there is no feeling behind it, at all. that's why I told you I loved you!"

"awh" he mumbled, kissing my neck.

we both got ready and by the time we were both done, Shay and Ricky had returned home. I heard my laptop bing and I ran to it, yelping at the IM I received. I typed quickly and screamed when they processed. I grabbed Josh's hands and pulled him downstairs.

"whoa, where's the fire?" Ricky asked, handing Josh a rockstar.

"pack your bags!" I yelled. they all looked at me weird. "we're going to England. the four of us, as a couples get-a-way"

"are we..?" Shay asked, I knew exactly what she meant and nodded yes "OH MY GOD!"

"Gi said we could stay there, and it's a total surprise. they have no idea!" I told her.

"would someone like to explain to Ricky and I because we are totally lost" Josh said.

"okay, so a few years ago Shay and I went to England with some friends, and we met some guys. and while we were there we got really close. we haven't seen them in over a year, the last time they came to America. and I've been talking to one of the girlfriends, well now fiancee, and she wants us to come and visit. so the four of us leave tonight!" I said.

Shay grabbed Ricky's hand and ran upstairs. I turned and looked at Josh.

"believe me, you're going to love it there" I smiled. "now, go get packed!"

"you know, you're really cute when you're so excited" he smiled, kissing me. as Josh left, Abbey and Chris came home. I explained everything. Chris offered to bring us to the airport tonight. I hated that we were leaving so late, but it was the only open plane.

everyone but TJ came over to hang for a little bit. I called him a few times but he didn't answer any of my calls. I pushed it away, and enjoyed my time with my boys. While everyone was talking, I went outside and played around with my acoustic guitar. Josh came out and joined me, taking it away from me.

"can we talk?" he asked, and I looked at him, my heart racing. "calm down babe, its not bad!" he smiled. "so I've been thinking a lot lately"

"about what?" I asked, truly curious.

"marriage" he whispered, my mouth almost dropped. "but than, I figured, we're young, we don't need to rush. we've been together for over a month. Abbey and Chris didn't get engaged until they were together for almost two years. so that was out of question. but Ang and I went out earlier, and I saw this. and I figured, if I'm not going to ask you to marry me, I can atleast promise you, that one day, you will be Mrs. Balz and I will have you all to myself. so I brought you this. as I promise that I will always love you, and I will always only think of you and no one else. you mean the world to me, and you honestly are my other half. I hope that's not creepy" he opened the white box and I saw a infinite symbol plastered on a silver band. I smiled.

"not creepy at all" I whispered, he took it out and placed it on my finger. "it's so beautiful babe! thank you!" I kissed him.

he began strumming at the guitar "I'm glad that went smoothly" he joked. "ignore my horrible singing"

he began to strum Baby Blue Eyes by A Rocket To The Moon.

"I was messing around with your ipod awhile back, and I saw this was on it. so I listened to it and it immediately made me think of you, so here goes nothing"

-Shay-
Abbey, Chris, Ricky and I glanced out the back door, and noticed Balz was singing too Sam. I opened it a little and heard Baby Blue Eyes. Abbey and I got a little choked up. I turned towards Ricky and slapped his chest.

"OW! what was that for?!" he asked, rubbing it.

"your backing vocals! Balz sucks at singing but he still tries! why can't you be cute like that!" I yelled.

"and your the vocalist! and you've never sang to me! asshole!" Abbey complained.

"dammit Balz" Chris and Ricky silently cursed.

we continued to watch. after he finished, he put the guitar on the grass and she leaned into him. they sat like that until we had to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
cute Balz is cute :3