We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Come What May

I woke up and saw TJ and Ryan were cuddling, I laughed to myself and looked around. I guess we'd all fallen sleep during the movie. I looked up and saw Abbey cuddled into Chris, and Sammy into Angelo. Ricky and Shay were together on the chair, backs against each other. I got up and went into the spare bedroom, getting into the shower and allowing the hot water to relax all my sore muscles. as soon as I was done, I wrapped the fluffy green towel around my waist. Abbey always had towels to match the rooms. I laughed and blow dried my hair. I wrapped guyliner lightly around my eyes and cleaned my angel bites again. after getting dressed, I went upstairs into the kitchen, seeing Sammy sat on the counter with a bowl to her chin.

"hey" she smiled, I just smiled back, grabbing another bowl and stealing the cereal from her side. "you okay?"

"oh, yeah" I simply said, taking a seat next to her. "I noticed you have a hatred for clowns" I giggled, she nudged me.

"how'd you tell?" she pretended to be curious. I smiled.

"I think the biggest hint was the screaming at the top of your lungs, maybe even the few times you clawed Ang's shoulder. but you know, that's all just a hunch!" I loved her laugh "so what do you girls have planned for the day?"

"I believe we are getting our dresses fitting, hopefully they aren't too scary" she bit her lip "and just a normal girls night out. spa, mannys, pennys, movies, weird facial masks, boy talk!"

"oh boy, sounds like fun!" I joked. "i'm guessing by the way you said some of those things, your not a fan?"

"do I look like I get my nails done on a regular basis? I paint them black and bite them off half the time. weird facial masks are fun though" she stuck her tongue out. she turned and stuck her bowl into the sink. "I better start getting ready. mind waking everyone up?"

"no, i'm used to it" I shook my head. she hopped off the counter and ran upstairs. her door closed and I heard the faint sound of her singing. suddenly, Nirvana started blasting through what I was guessing was her IHome. I smiled, walking downstairs to wake everyone up.

-Sammy-
"do I look like I get my nails done on a regular basis? I paint them black and bite them off half the time. weird facial masks are fun though" I stuck my tongue out, I saw him smirk. I turned and put my bowl in the sink. "I better start getting ready. mind waking everyone up?"

"no, i'm used to it" he shook his head. I hopped off the counter and ran upstairs. I closed my door and began singing Come As You Are than pressing play on my IHome, glad Nirvana came on. they always calmed me down.

I went into the shower, adjusting the water to the correct temperature. stripping down and putting the pjs into the hamper. I got in, noticing Abbey brought all my favorite scented things. I loved this girl. my shampoo and conditioner bottle was open and I guessed this was Balz's normal showering area. since Abbey asked if he'd left it a mess yesterday. I showered quickly than wrapped a purple towel around my body. I grabbed the dried and straightener and plugged them both in. since my hair wasn't that long, it nearly took my five minutes to dry my hair completely. I very little makeup on. I caught myself singing along to Foo Fighters, and I smiled. I straightened my hair than walked into my room.

"TJ! WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed as he stood there.

"shit, i'm sorry! I forgot something in here and came to get it. oh my god Abbey is going to kill me, I am so sorry!" he shield his eyes and walked out. Abbey and Chris came out of no where.

"what happened?" Chris asked, covering his eyes also.

"okay TJ, you could've closed the fucking door!" I yelled, "nothing, I came out of the bathroom in a fucking towel and TJ was in my room grabbing something he forgot in here, he just scared me" I explained.

"TJ! what the fuck did I tell you about knocking!" Abbey stormed off, Chris' face was slightly scared.

"babe, don't hurt him!" Chris called after him, he turned to me, closing his eyes "i'm sorry Sam" he closed the door and I locked it. I chose to wear a pair of blue skinny jeans with a lose sweater that hung off my shoulders. I changed my plugs to my favorite Transformers ones and put on a pair of my boots. after grabbing my purse I walked downstairs, grabbing my cigarettes and lighter and walking out into the backyard and sitting in the swing.

"mind if I sit here?" Angelo asked, I moved my legs and allowed him to sit. "heard about that TJ incident"

"luckily, I had a towel on" I giggled to myself "I know he didn't mean it"

"you never know with that kid" he chuckled "so I heard you are a musician"

"drummer, guitarist, singer, bassist, keyboardist, and some classical stuff. mostly drums" I smiled.

"favorite drummer. 1, 2, 3 GO!"

"The Rev" we both said, we laughed.

"he was a sweet guy. I miss him" I mumbled, looking away and taking another drag of my cigarette.

"you knew him?"

"tattooed him six months before he died. he'd always come to the shop just to hang out with me. when the guys called me that morning, I was heartbroken. I stayed with them for a few days, it wasn't easy seeing them all crying their eyes out. in the end, we decided Jimmy wouldn't have wanted us upset, so we pulled ourselves together. its still hard though, I miss that god damn laugh most of all"

"I'm sorry Sam. I never met him and I was heartbroken"

-Balz-
I looked outside and saw Sammy and Ang talking, they went from laughing to being serious.

"I knew they'd get along. she's a drummer, you know" Abbey came up next to me and put her arm around my shoulder "and a singer, guitarist, bassist, classical shit and a keyboardist" I couldn't stop myself from laughing "you know, if you really like her, maybe you should be sitting out there and not Ang" she whispered.

"she just got here. I'm not going to smother her!" I giggled. "besides, we're growing a steady friendship. now what'd you do to TJ?"

"nothing too bad" she mumbled, I looked at her "okay, I locked him in the downstairs staircase" she giggled. I shook my head at her.

Sammy and Angelo walked inside.

"ready?" Abbey asked. Sammy nodded.

"don't worry Sam, I've seen the dresses, they're not THAT scary" I winked, Abbey hit me.

-Sammy-
the girls got into my car and Abbey drove to the dress shop after picking up her friend Ella. the three of us were her bridesmaids. the place was very fancy, nothing I'd imagine Abbey being into.

the dress wasn't bad at all actually. it had a blue top, with a black ruffled bottom. strapless and knee length. she had us all put them on and also the shoes she ordered with them, which were silver.

"Ab, your mom's going to be pissed, most of my tattoos are showing" I mumbled. she lifted my chin.

"its MY wedding. if she doesn't want your tattoos showing, too fucking bad. don't listen to anything she said last night. I love you for the way you are, tattoos and all" she smiled. "now, who wants to see my dress?"

we all smiled and raised our hands. she went into the back and we waited a whole ten minutes before the lady came back. she told us all to stand in a row and close our eyes, so we did.

"okay, open" Abbey said. I opened my eyes quickly and didn't know what to say. she looked absolutely amazing "I mean, it'll look a little better with my make up and hair done, but this is it"

"oh my god Abigail you look absolutely perfect!" Shay muttered, I was still breathless.

"I've never seen you look better" Ella commented. everyone looked at me.

"I have nothing to say. you look perfect. I know Chris will weep when he see's you" I managed to get out.

we all got changed and the lady said the dresses will be fixed and at the house by thursday. the wedding was friday. she was cutting it close but Abbey had faith in her. we went to the spa. messages, facials and waxing were done.

"when does Ty and Pam get here?" I asked. knowing that Tyler would like to get to know the guys before allowing his favorite cousin to get married.

"tomorrow actually. I hope he likes the guys. I'm sure he knows them though" she laughed.

"you never told them about Ty?" Shay asked.

"no, I mean, I hardly see him. they'll find out" she giggled.

after we finished out spa day, we went back to the house and popped some popcorn and put in The Notebook. after the movie and we all stopped crying, we put in Step-Brothers. half way through the movie, the boys walked in.

"I hope you guys didn't get into too much trouble" I mumbled, giggling to myself.

"unless you count TJ as a drunk mess and Ang, Balz and I have a wing-eating contest, I'd say we didn't get into that much trouble" Chris joked "though I do feel as if I'm going to puke, so I'm going to lay down"

"I think I'll join you" Abbey smiled, saying goodnight to us all and leaving. Ryan put TJ in the spare bedroom.

"he's already passed out" he laughed, "hey, lets pull out the couch!"

Ryan and Ricky pulled out the couch, immediately jumping on it. Balz went to the closet and pulled out a bunch of blankets and pillows. the all separated and I went upstairs to pop some more popcorn. when I came back downstairs, Shay was between Ryan and Ricky, Ang was on the chair and Balz was leaning against the back of the couch with his legs folded. I figured I had no where else to sit, so I put a pillow on his lap and laid there. I goofed around and balanced the bowl on my forehead, gaining a small laugh from him.

his laugh was cute. HE was cute.

I hadn't noticed we'd all dozed off until I woke up at two in the morning to Ryan and Angelo's mixed snores. Balz looked extremely uncomfortable so I got up and brought the bowl to the kitchen.

"why are you awake?" I turned around and found Balz standing in the door way, stretching himself.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to doze off, your probably in pain" I whispered. he shook his head. "why don't you sleep in my room, since there is no where for you to sleep on the couch" I offered.

he looked down the staircase one more time, than nodded. he grabbed a pillow and blanket and followed me to my room. I went into the bathroom to change into my actual pjs and when I came out he was already passed out on the floor. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes.

"night Balz" I whispered, turning towards the wall.

I was rudely awoken by my Misfits ringtone. I jumped to find my phone, and quickly answered it. I looked over to the floor and saw no Balz.

"hello?" I answered.

"wow, after the third time calling, you finally answer! you are aware that Pam and I are due at Abbey's house in a little over an hour?!" I heard Tyler tell me. I sighed.

"and I couldn't be happier. I'll see you when you get here, asshole" I said, hanging up. I suddenly heard a loud bang and someone try and curse quietly. I jumped out of bed and down the stairs, to find Ryan and Balz covered in flour. "awh, what are you two trying to do?!"

"we were trying to make pancakes" Balz admitted. I saw how they both stared at me and that's when I realized I was in my The Used booty shorts and my TWA tank top. Balz laughed and handed me his sweatshirt from the chair.

"thank you" I giggled "why don't you let me make the pancakes. besides, my brother will be here in an hour, and i'm sure him and his girlfriend do NOT want floor pancakes" I laughed. Abbey came downstairs and only laughed at the two in flour.

"go take showers, we'll take care of this" she shook her head, they both passed us, head down as they headed towards one of the five showers. I giggled. "Ty will be here in an hour?" I nodded.

we made as many banana walnut pancakes as possible in the time period we had. she told me to shower as she finished, seeing as she was already showered and dressed. she was always a morning person. I ran upstairs and quickly showered, not even bothering to dry my hair considering my brother would be here in less than five minutes. I put my glasses on and threw my hair in a messy bun. I put on another TWA shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I heard the doorbell ring and ran out from my room, Shay not too far behind me.

"I GOT IT!" I screamed, running down the stairs, everyone moved out of our way. I slid on my socks and opened the door. "TYLER!" I screamed, jumping on one side of him, Shay jumping on the other.

"hey there baby sisters!" he smiled, hugging us and bringing us into the house. he was lucky he was strong, because he had either of us on one of his hips. I hopped down and hugged Pamela. Abbey came down the stairs. "there's my favorite cousin!"

"hi Tyler" she smiled, hugging him. no matter how long you separated us, we were always going to be best friends with my older brother. nothing was going to change that.

"what a fucking minute, Telle from The Word Alive is your brother?" TJ asked, wiping away the hangover he had in his eyes. I smiled.

"yup, Tyler Smith, Samantha Smith, ShayAnne Smith and Abigail Smith, at your presence" I smiled.

"oh my god. why did you never tell me!" Chris asked. shaking Tyler's hand. "Chris Cerulli"

"Motionless In White!" Tyler said "well, I'm glad I'll be going away with family this tour" he smiled. "we'll be spending loads of time together"

"oh god" Shay, Abbey and I said together.

"Ty, please, I really like this one. don't scare him away" Abbey begged, we laughed. Chris had a priceless look on his face.

"TYLER! you're so rude. guys, this is Pamela. Tyler's lovely girlfriend. Pam, that's Chris, TJ, Ryan, Angelo, Ricky and Josh aka Balz" I said.

"hi" she said in her sweet, high-pitched voice. they all waved back.

fast forward to wedding day
We stood in Chris' parents house, which they kindly allowed Chris and Abbey borrow to get married in. Chris' parents on the other hand, absolutely loved Abbey. they couldn't be happier about the girl their son chose to spend his life with. we were all dressed, helping Abbey get her dress on. the girls and I had our dress' on, hair curled loosely and makeup applied. I had my contacts in, which felt weird considering I hardly wore them. Abbey's hair was curled, it all up in a bun with some curls falling down, with a blue crystal em-bedded crown Chris' mother wore for her wedding. Aunt Phoebe was standing in the corner of the room, tissue's balled in her fist.

"Samantha, can you put on a nice cardigan or something and cover your arms please?" she asked. Abbey stood up.

"mother, shut up! its my wedding, and I love how Sam looks. stop with your dumb comments about her tattoos. do not ruin my fucking day!" she flipped. I bit my lip and smiled.

"alright girls. Sammy, your with Josh. Shay, your with Ricky, and Ella your with Angelo. TJ and Ryan are going down together" my mother laughed. I think she was slowly taking the stick out of her ass and getting used to them.

we opened the door and saw the boys standing out in the hallway waiting for us. we all lined up, TJ and Ryan standing together, than Balz and myself, Shay and Ricky, Ella and Angelo than Abbey and Uncle Brian. our mothers went outside and sat down.

I looked over and saw Balz smiling at me. I tried my best not to blush but failed, so I turned back towards Shay, she was also blushing.

the music began and I saw TJ and Ryan link arms and walked down the stairs and outside. I couldn't help but laugh. Balz and I linked arms and began to walk.

"don't let me fall" I whispered to him. he looked at me.

"I promise I wont" he smiled, I saw something in his eye, but it was no time to question it. we made it outside and I saw everyone look at me. my breathing got heavy "shh, calm down. its just me and you walking, no one else is around us. just me and you" he whispered. my breathing slowed and I unwillingly let go of him when we reached Chris. I stood in my spot and watched as the girls followed.

the music changed, everyone stood and I saw Abbey come out of the house. I looked at Chris, and I knew he was getting choked up. I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to tear up. Uncle Brian gave her away, though I still saw the stick in his ass. she handed me her flowers and took Chris' hands. We went through the whole ceremony, and I'm sure my lip was bleeding. where the ceremony take place was also the reception area. Chris' mother went overboard with the wedding, but its not everyday that your little boy marries the girl of his dreams, as she told me.

"and now its time for Christopher and Abigail's first dance and a married couple!" the DJ announced, and began to play Come What May from Moulin Rouge. I giggled.

"I knew it! it is her favorite movie" I mumbled. I sat in awe as I watched my cousin and best friend smile like there was no tomorrow, and stare into his eyes. I knew she was happy, and I'm glad she found someone that would never hurt her. I couldn't be happier for the two of them.

I hadn't noticed the change of song but suddenly the DJ's loud voice came into the air. "its now time for the father-daughter dance" I looked over and watched my father getting up. he stopped infront of Shay and took her hand. I sighed. I should've known better.

"may I have this dance?" I heard, turning and seeing Tyler standing infront of me. I smiled, taking his hand and following him onto the dance floor "its absolute bullshit what they do to us"

"disowning us because we have tattoos and followed our dreams. they act like Shay is their only child. she has tattoos! she followed her dreams! so why did we get the shit end of the stick?!" I asked, holding the tears inside. he twirled me quickly and dipped me

"cause we are obviously so much cooler" he giggled. he pulled me close "i'm proud of you Sam. I really am. and I love you, and so does Pamela. you know if you need anyone you could come to us"

"I love you too Ty. and you have no idea how proud of you I am!" I smiled. I kissed his cheek. "but, I am going to sit down" I giggled. "now go save Pam from TJ"

I walked back to my seat, picking at the salad that was on my plate.

-Balz-
"do you mind if I dance with my newest cousin?" Chris asked. I moved out of his way. "there's a member of my family that's sitting alone, and doesn't look too happy. maybe you should go and talk to her" he nudged, than grabbed Shay's hands and twirled her around, gaining a giggled. I saw Angelo dancing with Abbey. I walked over to where Sam sat, playing with the salad on her plate.

"wanna dance?" I asked, her head snapped up. she made a face

"I'm not to great" she whispered, and I smiled at her shyness.

"either am I, come on, it'll be interesting!" I raised my eyebrow and gained a small chuckled. she grabbed my hand and I twirled her onto the dance floor.

we swung back and forth, holding one of her hands, my other and her hip.

"I never got a chance to tell you inside, but you look absolutely gorgeous. breathtaking actually" I whispered into her ear. the song changed into a slower melody, so I pulled her closer, putting both shaky hands on her hips and she put her arms around my neck.

"thank you, you look quiet handsome yourself" she whispered back. I felt her kiss my cheek. "thanks for taking me in so quickly. I understand why Abbey is closest to you out of all the guys"

was I really forming a crush on her? yup
♠ ♠ ♠
Image bridesmaids dress'

Image brides dress

Image the boys