We Can Dance in Death Tonight

1000 Miles

"FUCK!" Frank screamed. I stared at him as I walked into the living room.

"what's wrong?" I asked, sitting on one of his slender legs. he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me.

"my show got pushed off until next week" he sighed.

"YAY! now i'll be able to come" I smiled. his head snapped up and he stared at me.

"you mean you weren't going to be there?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow for England. I told you this last week Frank. I have my friends wedding. I have to go remind Shay and Abbey because I know they forgot" I shook my head. I kissed the top of his head and got up.

I drove to the house, only seeing Ricky, Allie and Abbey's cars. I parked in my usual spot in the drive way. I walked in like I lived there, everyone just looking at me. they were watching the footage from Ella's wedding. I'd just finished singing Earthquake. I sighed.

"and what is the pleasure of having our beautiful best friend here today?" Chris asked.

"I was hoping Abbey and Shay remembered Tom and Gi's wedding" I stared.

"FUCK!" they both screamed. I just laughed.

"don't worry. you guys leave Wednesday morning. the wedding isn't until Friday and we all fly back Sunday. I brought the tickets awhile ago. I leave tomorrow, but I brought two, thinking I'd still be with him, so Ang, can you come with me? please?" he smiled "I'll change your ticket so you leave Wednesday with everyone else"

"you're a life saver. we better start packing" Abbey sighed, leaning into Chris.

"yeah, I'll come with!" Angelo smiled. "it's a date"

"Ryan, Allie, Gi said you guys were welcome. wanna come?" I asked. they looked at each other.

"I think we'll stay here, have some much needed alone time" Ryan smiled. kissing his wife.

"well is it okay if I steal Allie because I need her to help me shop" I giggled.

"YAY SHOPPING!" she squealed.

"Ryan, come with us. I haven't spent time with any of you lately. Since I'll be with Chris, Ang and Ricky for a few days, I want my Ryan!" I cried. they all laughed.

"let's go you nut!" Ryan laughed.

I said goodbye to everyone, reminding Ab, Chris, Shay, Rick and Ang they leave Wednesday. I turned to leave when the door opened. Balz stood right infront of me. I completely ignored him and walked around, going to the car. Ryan drove to the mall and walked hand in hand with Allie. I sighed.

"what type of dress?" Allie asked, smiling at me. Ryan saw my mood and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"come on, it's just the three of us. Allie's my wife and you could be my side lady" he winked. we both laughed. he kissed my cheek than looked at Allie. "come on, let's make this pretty lady beautiful and make every man jealous that he doesn't have her!"

we shopped around for awhile. Allie making me try on a million and one dresses, but that's why I brought her. she'd pick out a dress and be honest about it. Ryan would just tell me if I looked hot enough or not. finally, after a few hours of shopping in different stores and different areas of P.A, we found a dress that we all liked. though it was simple, I was very happy with it. it was black, a low back and it came around my neck. Allie and I picked out shoes while Ryan found me a nice bracelet and ring.

I brought them back to the house to help me pack. I walked inside, closing the door behind them.

"Frank, I'm home!" I called. he came running around the corner and stopped.

"ALLIE!" he screamed "RYAN!"

"you've been living with Frank?" Allie asked, while Ryan and Frank had a little bromance going on. I just nodded. she hugged him.

"I'll order a pizza!" he yelled, running into his room.

"he keeps me entertained and keeps my mind off things" I laughed, directing them into my room. "it's actually Kally's room and stuff, and they live here when they come home but its my home until I find a new place" I shrugged.

"why wouldn't you ask to stay with us?" Ryan frowned.

"cause its you, Allie and Ang now. I wouldn't want to disturb that anymore" I weakly smiled.

"we wouldn't care! you could make Ang sleep on the couch and take his room!" Ryan cried. I just giggled, kissing his cheek.

"I don't think so boo" I told him.

he didn't fight with me anymore and helped me pack. he kept picking out the most obnoxious things. Allie and I were taking this way to seriously and he was making it much more fun. he found my underwear and bra drawer and put a bunch of it on over his clothes.

"am I a pretty girl?" he asked, walking out of the closet with one of my dresses on. Allie and I quickly snapped some pictures.

"the prettiest babe!" Allie promised. he started dancing around my room. Frank walked in and ran into my closet. he soon re-appeared in another on of my dresses. they danced around for awhile.

"it's midnight guys, I better get you home" I told them, they both frowned.

"let us stay! we'll take you to the airport tomorrow" Ryan smiled. I couldn't say no to that smile.

"alright, the three of us can fit on my bed" I shook my head. Ryan ran to Franks room to grab a pair of pajama pants while I gave Allie some shorts and a tank top. "wear whatever you'd like tomorrow" I told her, she smiled.

Ryan laid between us, shirtless. his skin was really warm. I missed having a warm body next to me. we watched movies until I heard them both lightly snoring. Ryan had his arms wrapped around her tightly. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen, grabbing some ice cream and a spoon. I sat on the counter, shoveling the frozen dairy into my mouth while tears slowly ran down.

"awh, honey" I heard someone whisper. Ryan's tall figure was leaning into the door frame.

"go back to bed Ryan" I just whispered. he came over to me and removed the ice cream from my hand, putting the top back on and putting it into the freezer again. he wiped away some of the tears on my face and pulled me into a hug. "it'll be okay"

"I'm sorry. just having you next to me made me miss sleeping next to someone. I didn't notice how much I missed that" I mumbled. I quickly pulled myself back together. "come on, lets get some sleep"

when my alarm clock rang at the ungodly hour of 8:30, I jumped into the shower and quickly did my hair and makeup so Allie could shower. while dressing, I made Ryan leave the room. once Allie had finished, Ryan took a shower. we left the house at 10:30. I drove to the airport.

Once we walked to the terminal, we waited to hear my plane be called. I hugged Allie tightly.

"you two have a good time. you two need to have some alone time" I smiled.

"have fun. tell Tom and Gi I said congrats. don't fall in love with any other merch girl!" I promised her I wouldn't. Ryan pulled me into a hug.

"thanks for last night Ry" I mumbled. he just nodded.

"I love you best friend. have a safe flight. call us whenever you can!" he told me. I handed him the keys to my car.

I got onto the plane and sat back. my phone rang and I quickly looked at it before I turned it off.

always remember, I'll wait for you Balz said.

I landed in London and of course, it was raining. I walked out expecting to see Tom or Gi, but instead I saw a man in a suit holding a sign that stated my name Samantha Smith

"Ms. Smith?" he asked, I just simply nodded. he grabbed my bags for me.

"oh I can get them!" I told him. he simply smirked.

"it'd be my pleasure ma'm" he mumbled. "right this way"

I followed him outside and to a limo. I shook my head. he put my bags into the trunk and opened the door for me. I got in and it was empty. he got into the drivers seat and started driving.

"I never got your name" I mumbled. crawling towards the front.

"Nicholas Matthews, Ma'm" he smiled.

"oh please, just Sam. is it okay if I call you Nick?" I saw him nod "so where are you taking me?"

"to the vineyard, Sam"

"vineyard? hmm, Tommy is getting fancy" I laughed. "do you know you're working for Tom Fletcher of McFly?" I asked.

"oh no ma'm, not Mr. Fletcher. or anyone of their party. but someone from where I'm guessing you're from. Mr. Josh Balz. he set this all up. he just told me where to take you"

"um, just excuse me please Nick" I said, raising the screen. I climbed to the back and grabbed my phone. I dialed Tom's number. "you didn't set up this limo?"

"what limo?" he asked "I figured Josh got you two a car because he called me the other night asking for the address and told me I didn't have to pick you up. wow, a limo. kids got taste"

"Thomas this isn't funny. are you sure Gi or any of them didn't set this up?" I asked. I heard him ask around.

"no, it was Josh. what's wrong honey?" he asked.

"we'll be arriving in ten minutes" Nick mumbled.

"I'll be there soon Tom" I hung up. I dialed a new number. his voice sounded hopeful when he answered. "why? why'd you set up a limo for me?"

"I just wanted you to arrive comfortably. that's it. he'll be back to pick everyone else up on Wednesday" he told me. I heard females talking behind him. tears formed at my eyes. "Sam...are you okay?"

"don't even bother, Josh. I hope you and you're girlfriend are doing well" I whispered, than hung up.

the limo stopped and Nick opened the door. he saw me crying so he didn't bother to say anything. I ran up the stairs and saw Tom waiting for me. I ran upstairs and entered a bedroom, finding Dougie in there.

"Dougie!" I cried, he took me into his open arms. he was the person I wanted to see the most. the door opened again and Tom, Gi, Harry and Danny walked in.

"honey, what's going on?" Gi asked. Tom placed my bags near the closet. I sat up, leaning into Doug. I collected myself up and faked a smile.

"uh, Josh and I aren't together anymore. he uh, he cheated on my two months ago and now he's with someone else and it's just been a little rough. but this is you guys' week. i'm here to help in any way possible" I said.

"oh honey" they all mumbled, forming into a huddle and hugging me.

"it's alright. this is my get away. my best friend is going to be my date for the wedding, you'll guys meet him in a few days. and Ryan and Allie said congrats! I'm sure Josh does too"

just as planned, Abbey, Chris, Shay, Ricky and Angelo arrived on Wednesday, being brought up to the vineyard by Nick. Angelo and I shared a room but it wasn't awkward at all. I loved having him around and I honestly missed him so much. he got along well with everyone and Tom and the guys even took the three of them out for a guys night while Gi, Ab, Shay, Carrie and a bunch of the other girls went out for spa days. tomorrow was the big day and I knew Gi was getting nervous.

the alarm went off at 9. I jumped in the shower before Angelo did. as I did my hair and makeup in the room, Angelo was in the shower. I heard him singing and I couldn't help myself from laughing. he came out and was in his tux.

"awh Ang, you look so handsome!" I cooed. his face turned a light shade of pink and he turned away. I went into the bathroom and got dressed. I almost fell getting the heels on and I heard Angelo's laugh. I walked out and saw him staring. "what?"

"you look absolutely beautiful" he told me. I smiled at him. he wrapped his arm around my waist as I took a picture of us in the mirror.

I put it on instagram, putting the caption as my handsome date. please be jealous ladies

we walked downstairs and I saw Chris and Ricky in their tux's. Abbey and Shay looked beautiful in their dresses.

"oh look at my men! you all look so handsome!" I almost cried. Tom, Danny, Dougie and Harry came downstairs.

"its almost time Thomas" I smiled, kissing his cheek. "go on, get out there. all of you! I'm going to check on the bride!"

I walked into the study and saw the makeup lady putting the finishing touches on Gi. she stood up and I lost my breathe.

"oh my god Gi, you look so perfect. oh you look so beautiful!" I gushed.

"you look stunning yourself!" she smiled. "oh god I'm so nervous!"

"Gi, you've spent so many years with Tom. nothing's going to change except the name. you two were made for each other, I promise"

As Gi walked down the aisle, I saw Tom getting choked up. we sat threw the ceremony and than went into the reception. we all danced around. I danced with Angelo for awhile.

"you know, he feels like shit" he whispered into my head.

"part of me feels like he should, but part of me misses him so fucking much" I told him. that was all that was said for that subject.

I danced with all of my men. photographers were running around, taking a million pictures of the night. I had Dougie take a picture of the bride and groom with Ab, Chris, Shay, Ricky, Ang and I.

I couldn't have been happier for Tom and Gi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image Sam's dress.