We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Burn It Back Down

"you still have some stuff here. why don't you just stay and we can get your stuff tomorrow" he smiled. I just nodded lightly and opened the back door. everyone was sitting around in the kitchen. I walked threw the opening, handing Ricky his sweatshirt. I kissed all of their cheeks.

"you aren't leaving again, are you?!" Angelo asked, upset.

"no Ang, I'm not leaving" I saw a smile cross each and everyone of their faces. "but I am going to bed. it's been a long day"

"I'll get you a pair of shorts" Shay smiled, running upstairs. she quickly returned with her Pierce The Veil booty shorts.

"Night guys" I smiled, turning and following Josh.

"hey Sam?!" Devin whispered. I turned and looked at him. "welcome home"

"thanks D"

Josh handed me one of his shirts as I walked into the bathroom too change. I took off all my makeup and put my hair up. I walked into the bedroom and saw him laying in his usual spot, shirt off. I climbed into the bed and laid there.

"you have to give me a little time" I whispered to him, and he nodded.

"I know, and I'm willing to wait forever" he whispered back at me. he kissed my forehead and pulled me close.

I hadn't slept so well in three months.

I woke up to Josh brushing back some of my hair. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"how'd you sleep?" I asked him. he smiled at me.

"first time I slept threw the whole night in three months"

we heard shuffling downstairs and I shook my head. we got up and walked to the kitchen. Ricky, Ryan and Angelo were in the kitchen making breakfast. Eggs, pancakes, waffles and potatoes.

"awh guys!" I smiled.

"we wanted to make you a welcome home breakfast" Angelo smiled. I kissed his cheek, than Ryan and Ricky's. they plated everything and called everyone down.

"where's Devin?" I asked.

"he's picking up his girlfriend from the airport" Ryan mumbled.

the doorbell suddenly rang. Josh jumped up and ran downstairs.

"its your brother!" he yelled up. Shay, Abbey and I got excited on the surprise visit of my brother and watched as Josh opened the door.

suddenly, my brothers hand was wrapped around Josh's throat and pushed him all the way back to the wall.

"TYLER! I screamed, running down. I saw the rest of the guys come into the house. "Tyler, let go of him"

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON MY SISTER. ON MY FUCKING TOUR. WHEN SHE WAS THERE. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW" he screamed into Josh's face.

"TYLER, LET GO OF HIM!" I screamed, trying to release his grip.

"yes, I did. and I fucked up. I'm sorry Tyler" Josh mumbled.

"Tyler let go of my boyfriend" I seethed.

"you mean you're back with him?" he snapped. "he cheated on you"

"I'm aware Tyler. just fucking let go of him and we'll talk about it!" I told him.

"you can't be serious Sam. he fucking cheated on you while on tour and you weren't even a mile away. and you're back with him?!" Zach asked.

"stay the fuck out of this Zach" I screeched. Tyler let go of Josh and he breathed him heavily.

"Ab, get him something to drink please" I called out, she ran upstairs and grabbed his rockstar and brought it down. "Tyler, out back, now"

We walked past everyone and went into the back yard. I closed the door. I stared at him.

-Balz-
Sam closed the door and they stood there for a few seconds. than out of no where, they both started screaming at each other.

"how fucking dare you cheat on our sister like that" Tony spit.

"look, I've gotten enough from these guys okay. I don't need it from you either. I know I made a huge mistake and we're working on fixing that. alright? I'm sorry, I know you're all like family to her, but this is our speedbump and we are fixing it"

"I wish we weren't seeing you guys on such a bad term" Dan said. I saw Chris nod from the corner of my eye.

they were both still screaming at each other, both of their faces turning red. Sam waved him off and opened the door.

"FUCK OFF TYLER!" she screamed, slamming the door. "Tony, Dan, Luke, Zach. it was nice seeing you" she stormed upstairs as Tyler walked in.

"don't fucking talk to me like that Samantha!" he yelled up at her.

"I'm not fucking five anymore Tyler. I can handle myself" she slammed her door. they all just stared at me.

"how'd you guys find out?" Shay asked.

"We ran into Ronnie a few days ago. he asked me how she was and I asked fine, why. than he told us. we'll uh, see you guys later. bye" he mumbled and walked out. everyone else just waved to us and left.

I walked upstairs and heard Sam walking back and forth. I opened the door.

"no you fucking listen here Ronald. you had no fucking right to tell my brother that" she yelled. I shook my head. "I know but you should've fucking let me say something to him. he just came in here and choked him!" she stopped moving. "no he doesn't deserve it. you know what Ronnie, you're just like how you used to be. fucking hard headed. fuck you" she hung up and threw her phone on the bed.

"babe, come here" I whispered. she looked at me. I saw her face drop.

"oh god he left bruises" she cried, gently touching my neck "and you have the Asking tour next week and they'll only get worse I'm so sorry"

"hey, its nothing some paint can't cover. there's no reason for you to be sorry" I told her. "come on tour with me. please"

"is this a 'I don't want to get you back and than not see you for a month and a half thing' or a 'i dont trust myself' thing?" she replied.

"I don't want to get you and than not see you thing" I told her.

"yeah, I'll come" she mumbled.

"come on, let's get your stuff"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait guys!
thank you all for reading!
<3