We Can Dance in Death Tonight

All My Loving

just as Ryan said, he'd rented a car for us to go see my extended family. while Val fed him, I argued with the guys. eventually Ryan and Val came out and put an end to it all. by the time we left, everything was okay. we were on our way back to the venue. he broke the silence.

"you should really talk to your brother and Ronnie" he mumbled. I turned my head away from him and ignored it. "I know you're mad at them babe, but you have to know they were only protecting you. yes, Telle went a little overboard but he loves you"

"a little? he fucking choked him" he snapped. he put the car in park and turned toward me. I got out and walked onto the bus.

"you look tired" Chris mumbled to me, "you okay? how'd it go?"

"I'm taking a nap" I just whispered. Allie nodded at me, knowing to wake me up to help her sell merch. I crawled into the bunk and curled up next to Josh.

"what's wrong baby?" he whispered to me, kissing my forehead. "they didn't forgive you did they? should I go talk to them?"

"if you thought my brother choking you were bad, you'd have 5 sets of hands around your neck. not including Dan or the Berry brothers. no they aren't mad at me. we talked it all out" I snapped again. "sorry"

"what's bothering you than sweetie?"

"Ryan told me I had to talk to my brother and Ronnie" I huffed.

"baby, its been a few weeks now. both of them are really worried about you. they've been calling us. Ronnie's even called me! talk to them later. I know you're mad at them, but you can't ignore them forever"

"shut up, i'm sleeping" I told him. not wanting to be bothered with it. I snuggled close and he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"come with us on warped tour" he mumbled, I just nodded. I kissed the bottom of his neck and felt him twitch. "dammit I need alone time with you. just the two of us"

"we have two days off coming up. we'll go out" I tiredly said. I felt him nod and than I passed out.

-----------------

it was our second day off. we only had about a tour hour drive from one town in Texas to another. we drove over last night and got a hotel for two nights. I couldn't be happier to be in a real bed. I went downstairs to the restaurant and got food for Josh and I. when I arrived back, he had candles and rose petals set up around the room.

"babe" I smiled. he came to the door, taking the bag of containers and leaned down to kiss me.

"it's date night" he whispered. I locked the door behind me and walked inside. the sun was setting and he had a table set up in the corner, two candles and some flowers off to the side. he put our food on actual plates and pulled the chair out for me. he had on a white long sleeve button up shirt with a grey vest over it.

"I wish you would've warned me. I look so under dressed" I sighed. myself only wearing black skinnys, ankle high boots and a Asking Alexandria tank top.

"don't worry about it, you look pretty in anything" he smiled. we ate our food, simply enjoying each others company. when we were done, we stood infront of the glass doors and watched the sun fade. his arms were wrapped around my waist. I twisted around and kissed him passionately. I closed the curtains and pushed him back a bit, not breaking the kiss.

I unbuttoned the vest, sliding it off his arms. i began to unbutton his shirt as he pulled mine over my head. I got his shirt off and slowly dragged my hands down his chest. I broke the kiss.

"baby, are you sure? I don't want to push you" he whispered.

"oh shut up" I told him, taking his lips once again. I began to unbutton his pants as he fell onto the bed. he took them off and helped me with mine.

he hovered over me, looking down. as he entered, he nipped at my neck. he fastened his pace and our breathing got heavy. every now and then he whispered sweet nothings into my ear and placed gentle kisses against my body. he got faster and faster and i dragged my nails down his back. i pulled him close to me and kissed his shoulder repeatedly. I, eventually, hit my spot. with a few seconds more, he hit his. he slowly rode it out. but kept his position over me. i continued to kiss his shoulder.

"I fucking love you" he whispered, attempting to catch his breathe.

"I love you too" I mumbled.

he fell next to me and looked at me. we both started to giggle.

I wasn't expecting tonight to end like it did. I had a bubble bath ready for you after dinner" he smiled.

"why waste it?" I smirked. I got up and wrapped the sheet around me. "come join me?"

his evil smirk traced his lips as he got up and chased me into the bathroom.

around the whole bath tube were candles and rose petals. I got in, and he followed. I leaned in close to him.

"I thought you'd want to relax" he whispered.

"you're honestly the best to me. I don't deserve you" I mumbled. I felt his head shake no.

"far from it baby. you're too good for me"

"you know, the first time we had sex, I was so nervous" I giggled.

"why?"

"I didn't think I was going to be good at it. like it'd been so long since the last time. I thought you were going to think I was horrible"

"believe me, what just happened, was the best one yet. though the others were pretty fucking rowdy too" he laughed. "don't ever think that babe"

"to be honest" I started, "I missed that" I blushed and he caught me. he kissed me gently.

"i missed you mostly" he whispered against my lips.

--------------------

the first two weeks of tour were great. we became good friends with the guys of Asking Alexandria, I See Stars and Trivum. while on our way to the next show, a phone number I wasn't aware of called me.

"hello?" I quickly answered. trying to ignore Josh who was nipping at my shoulder.

"hey Sam. it's Ami"

"hey Ami! what's up?!" I asked. pushing Josh away and laughing. he mouthed the words 'hey Ami' to me. "Josh says hi!"

"hey Josh! and uh, I have a favor to ask of you"

"he said hi and sure whats up?" Josh crawled over and got out of the bunk.

"Tim is leaving for a couple weeks and I'm short an artist. I was wondering if maybe you could fill in for him. just till he gets back. please?"

he seemed really stressed and desperate for a fill in. I felt bad telling him no. and there was only a week and a half left of tour.

"yeah Ami, no problem. when do you need me in?" I asked.

"oh thank you so much Sam. I owe you big time and monday is great! 10 a.m! thank you so much!"

"no problem Ami. see you monday" I hung up. Josh came back and laid next to me.

"what'd Ami want?" he asked.

"uh, he needed a fill in artist for a few weeks. so I'm going to be working there for a little while" I told him.

"that's great! I know you miss it. when do you start?" he seemed happy about it. not what I was expecting.

"monday" I looked at him. the smile faded. "there's only a week and a half left on tour. I'll be home when you get there. he seemed so stressed out and desperate, I couldn't say no"

"okay. i'll take you to the nearest airport on sunday" he whispered. "until then you cant leave my arms" he snickered and pulled me close. I kissed his lips gently.

"thank you baby" I whispered. I kissed his neck and he squirmed under me. "hmm, did I find your new spot?"

"psh, nope" he giggled. I kissed it again and gained the same reaction. "stop that"

"mhm nope, I like it" I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! first off, i'd like to thank those of you who have commented on this story! means a lot to me that someone is actually read it.
second, i'l like to apologize for the two weeks of neglectfulness. I am officially off of vacation and will (try) to update more often.
lastly, yesterday was my date of warped and I met Motionless! my best friend and I made them all personalized bracelets. I saw Josh Korel and Balz during Vanna and gave them theirs. Balz made me put it on immediately. and he asked me why I was shaking so I told him I was a little nervous and he squeezed me tight during our picture. when I met the rest of the guys, Ryan held his hands out and pouted for the bracelet. Ricky and Devin were being really shy, Balz told me his was in his bunk, Angelo said thank you a million times and gave me the cutest smile, and Chris was super excited. when I gave him my letter, he hugged me so tight. I also made one for Allie and she also made me put it on immediately and she never took it off.

if you have a chance of meeting them, do it. they are honestly the sweetest guys ever.