We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Darling It's Cold Outside

"thanks for working these past two weeks Sam. Tim will be back on monday" Ami smiled.

"no problem, if you ever need any help, just call. I missed this too much" I hugged him. I hugged Tommy, Robear and Jessica. they left, leaving Megan and I.

"when do the boys get home?" she asked, getting into the car. I began my daily journey to her apartment.

"sunday night" I told her. "give me time to clean the house before Chris gets home and yells at me" I laughed.

"if you ever need anything, just call" she smiled, hugging me "tell the boys i said hello"

"I'll talk to you soon Meg" I smiled, I waited until she was into the building before beginning my journey home.

I changed out my Of Mice & Men CD to my Chelsea Grin CD. it only took me about an hour to get home. glad to be off the road, and not having to drive back in the morning, I sluggishly got out of the car and dragged my feet to the doorway. I slid the key into the hole and turned it, pushing the door open. I heard scuttering around the house, but turned the light on.

"hey boogey boy" I smiled, as Allie's cat walked the railing of the staircase. she'd asked me to take him from her parents because they were going away for the weekend.

I picked him up and brought him to my room. I jumped in the shower, allowing all the tension in my body fall off me. as soon as I finished, I washed all the makeup off my face and threw my hair up. I put on Josh's fuck hipsters shirt and walked downstairs. after throwing some food together for myself, I sat downstairs in the living room by myself watching Avenged Sevenfold, All Access. until my phone started ringing.

"hey babe" I whispered. I walked upstairs and put the plate in the sink, going to my room and laying with boogey boy

"I miss the shit out of you" Ryan told me. I laughed.

"Ryan, why do you have my boyfriends phone?" I questioned.

"I just wanted to tell you I miss you okay. all of us do. we can't wait to see our best friend on sunday"

"I miss you guys too and I'm excited to see you too. but can I please talk to my boyfriend before I pass out" I heard scrambling and Ryan waking Josh up. "RYAN! you could've told me he was sleeping"

"no it's okay babe. how was work?"

"really fucking busy. I'm so fucking tired. I'm just listening to HIM and cuddling with boogey boy" I told him "I guess you were up late driving?"

"yeah, I drove all night and we had that festival today so I didn't get to sleep a little. I wish I was next to you and not Boogey" he yawned.

"I'll let you get back to sleep. I'll see you soon. I love you" I told him proudly.

"I love you more" he hung up.

Though today was friday, Ami closed the shop to spend time with his family. I don't blame him, he hardly got to see them now a days. I got up around 11 and cleaned the entire house. around 3, I finished so I took a quick shower and got myself presentable. I went to wal mart to do some grocery shopping before the boys got home. Allie's ring tone flooded the store

"hey sweetie" I answered. I grabbed a bag of chips and queso. my snack for the night.

"whatcha doing beautiful?" she asked. she seemed like she was bored.

"I just got to wal mart. I'm doing some shopping before you guys get home. what about you?"

"just sitting here, bored as hell. how's my baby?"

"oh boogey has been great" I assured her.

"alright honey, i'll let you shop. pick me up some smokes please! love you"

"will do! love you too"

after finishing my shopping and buying myself and Allie new smokes, I packed everything into the car and drove home. I grabbed as many bags as I could and brought them to the front door. I jingled my keys trying to open the door. after a few minutes of looking retarded, I finally got the door open. I turned the light on and jumped.

"SURPRISE!" they all screamed. my whole family, A7X and TWA were in the hallway.

"did you really think we were going to miss you're birthday?!" Ryan asked, walking over too me and taking the bags. he kissed my cheek.

"my birthday isn't until tomorrow" I whispered.

"we know, and we weren't going to miss it. and didn't I tell you not to clean the house!" Chris laughed, I shrugged.

"I got bored" I smiled. everyone came over to me and hugged me and said hello and happy birthday. Tyler stood there and stared at me. "Ty" I mumbled.

"no no, you were right. I shouldn't have done what I did and I apologized to him and I'm sorry. I know you can handle yourself, I just can't stand seeing you hurt" he told me. I kissed his cheek. "I'll grab the last few bags"

I looked up and saw him staring at me. I smiled and met him halfway in the hallway. I went to talk, but he just crashed our faces together.

"I love you. happy birthday baby" he whispered to me.

"I love you too" I told him.

I ran to my room and changed out of the raggedy clothes I was wearing and changed into a pair of black skinnies and a loose white shirt. when I arrived downstairs, people we're in the backyard and music was blasting. I saw the decorations around the house. I figured that's why Allie called to see what I was doing.

the front door opened and I saw Ronnie, Ron, Ryan, Jacky and Derek walk in, holding a cake. Ronnie and I stared at each other for a little. Ron, Ryan, Jacky and Derek said hello and put the cake down, joining everyone outside. I stared at him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have opened my mouth. I didn't think he'd do that. we can fight over it another time, but not at your birthday, I'm not ruining that" he told me. I hugged him tight.

"just forget it Ronnie" I whispered. he squeezed tight.

I joined everyone outside and talked to everyone. to my surprise, there wasn't much drinking happening tonight. i found this weird because TJ always drinks.

"I have an early flight in the morning. Kally wants me there when we go to the doctors" he told me. I nodded, proud of him. "thank you, for everything" he whispered and handed me a box. "it's pretty late, I should get to my hotel. I love you Sam. happy birthday"

"thanks Thorn Jingle Bell" I giggled, kissing his cheek. "tell Kally girl I said hello, and tell my godchild I love him or her" he nodded, saying goodbye to everyone else and leaving.

I opened the box and lost my breathe. Allie walked over and stared at it.

"holy fuck, TJ brought you that?" I nodded. inside the box laid a gold bracelet with Samantha in diamonds planted on a plate. on the other side, engraved was 'i'll never thank you enough. i love you. love, TJ' it was beautiful.

people started to slowly disappear. A7X getting back on their bus to resume their tour. my brother and the guys left to get back to their hotel, since they had a show tomorrow. FIR stayed around longer than expected, but left by midnight.

I helped clean up and than joined everyone in the living room.

"thank you guys, I love you all" I snuggled close to Balz.

"go on, you opened everyone else's gifts but ours!" Angelo protested.

I opened the large box and inside was more charms for my bracelet. I smiled. there was a necklace that said MIW on the front and on the back said "Jimmy would be proud' I began crying.

"oh sweetie, don't cry!" Devin mumbled, grabbing my hand.

I laughed "sorry, it's just. everyone told met that tonight. it's getting to me a little"

"come on, let's get some sleep" Ricky suggested, everyone agreed.

after I kissed everyone goodnight and thanked them once again, I followed Balz to our room. I put on his pure hate shirt and laid down.

"hm only wearing my shirts lately?" he asked, noticing some that were laying in the hamper. I blushed out of guilt.

"I missed you, I missed your smell" I shrugged. he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the bed. he pressed his lips to mine and they moved in sync for a little while.

"I missed you too" he told me. I laid my head on his chest and passed out.