We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Scarlet Eyes

Upon waking up I got off the couch and heard Sammy talking in the kitchen. I went upstairs and saw her staring out the window over the sink.

"yes B, I'm coming home next week. while the guys are in the studio. its the only time I can leave! I'm not leaving without saying bye to Abbey. No, Shay is staying. B, calm down! I'll be there soon. okay, i'll call you and tell you what time I'll be coming. I love you too. okay, bye!" she said.

she was moving away? she's only been here for two weeks.

she turned around and smiled at me, myself forming a weak smile in return. she walked passed me and kissed my cheek, going upstairs and closing her door. Suicide Silence flooded the house. I went back downstairs, getting into the shower myself.

I was finished before I no longer heard Suicide Silence playing. around 12, she began to cook us lunch. We'd hardly talked. the doorbell rang.

"JOSH, DO YOU MIND GRABBING THAT?!" she screamed. I got off the couch and opened the door.

"hi, is Samantha Smith here? I'm pretty sure I have the right address" a tall male said. he had short black hair, his nose pierced.

"SAMMY!" I screamed, moving and sitting back on the couch. I heard her footsteps and than her screams. I turned towards the stairs and saw her running down. she jumped, the man catching her. she kissed his lips repeatedly.

I wanted to throw up.

he walked into the house and closed the door, not letting her down. she hugged him tight. after a good five minutes of kissing and hugging, he put her down.

"Josh, this is Vinny. Vinny, Josh!" she smiled. I just waved as he brightly said hello. she threw the rag at me. "don't be disrespectful Joshua!" she scolded.

they stood there and talked for awhile. his perfect little British accent was getting on my nerves. I wish I could punch it out of him.

"what are you doing here?" she asked, he smiled.

"I was coming home from London and had a connecting flight, but my second flight got delayed until 8 tonight due too weather. and I remember you telling me before I left that you were moving in with Abbey, so I called Mike and asked him your address and viola!" he smiled.

I'd had enough. I got up, turning the tv off. I walked up the stairs and into the backyard. messing around with the acoustic guitar. after I saw them eating, I noticed they'd gone up to her bedroom and closed the door.

I left.

-Sammy-
We ate the pasta i'd made for Balz and I, but since he was busy being an ass, Vinny and I ate it. after, we went up to my bedroom and laid on my bed.

"he seems, nice" Vinny lied. I shook my head.

"I don't know what's up with him. ever since he woke up he's been grumpy. he's hardly talked to me" I noted, hearing the front door close. I sighed.

"you like him don't you!?" he whispered.

"I do what I do best. I fall for a guy, open myself up and get hurt. I can't do it anymore. I'm running away from it. we kissed last night, and I was so happy. he took me out to dinner, took me to this beautiful cliff, and than we came home and went swimming. I sat on the ledge and he came up infront of me. he started tracing the tattoo Jimmy did, the heart, and than I leaned down and kissed him. and it was amazing. but I did what I'm known for and ran away. I don't think he likes me. I think that's why he's ignoring me"

"or maybe he's just scared too" he noted. I rolled my eyes.

"he's Joshua Balz of Motionless In fucking White. they have no fears" I chuckled. "how's Mike?"

"I've hardly talked to him since I left. its hard with the huge time difference. I can't wait to get back to him though. I miss him so much!"

"I can't wait to find my other half" I whispered.

-Balz-
I opened the door and walked inside.

"dude, did you just walk home in the rain?" Angelo asked, I nodded "why didn't you have Sam drive you?"

"she's busy with that fucking British fuck" I snickered, walking into my room and stripping of my wet clothes.

I sat in bed for most of the day watching movies. than went over some of my new parts for the record. around 6 I got extremely bored, so Ang and I went to get wings. we drove around for awhile. getting new contacts for tour, picking up worthless and pointless things that we probably would never need. but it kept my mind of that British thing sucking on Sammy's face. 11 o'clock rolled around faster than I'd expected but I was tired, so I went to bed.

I was awoken throughout the night from my Miss May I ringtone. I looked at the clock and the big red letters read 1:30. I saw Sammy's face come up.

"hello?" I drowsily asked.

"fuck. I woke you up. never mind, I'm sorry"

"....are you cooking?" I heard the sizzles in the background.

"when I can't sleep at night, I cook" I laughed.

"why can't you sleep?" I asked, truly curious and a little worried.

"I'm alone in a big house, that's pitch dark, in a town I've been in for two weeks. I hardly know anyone here, I don't trust that many people here, and I'm a five year old and scared of the dark."

"that's cute" I told her. being honest.

"do you mind coming over and staying with me? I'll make you eggs" I smiled, knowing she could've called any of the other guys but instead called me.

"sunny side up. I'll be there in ten minutes" I hung up the phone. getting out of bed and putting on a pair of sweatpants. I quickly grabbed some clothes for tomorrow and got into the car and drove over.

I walked inside quietly, sneaking up behind Sammy and grabbing her waist. she jumped extremely high and I busted out in laughter. I saw how truly scared she was.

"oh I'm sorry! I didn't think I'd scare you that much!" I tried to sooth her, wrapping my arms around her. she punched my chest.

"you're a fucking asshole!" she screamed. she pushed herself away, plated two eggs and shoved the plate into my chest.

I began to eat as I watched her clean up a little.

"you're wearing Suicide Silence booty shorts" I noted. she nodded "you look cute"

she ignored me and walked upstairs to her bedroom. I finished my eggs and followed her, closing her door behind me. I climbed into her bed and put one arm around her waist.

"I'm sorry I scared you. I was just trying to be funny. I didn't think you were that scared" I mumbled. she twisted, bringing herself closer and rested her head in the nook of my neck.

"your still an asshole" she whispered.

"where's Vinny?" I asked, not noticing how bitter my voice sounded.

"he had to catch his plane back to California"

"how long have you two been dating?" I heard her erupt in laughter. "what's so funny?"

"me and Vinny? ew. he's gay! he meet Mike in London five years ago and Mike brought him back to California. they lived next to me, we just got close. he's asking Mike to marry him"

"good for them!" I suddenly took a liking to the guy.

"jealous?" she asked, than yawned.

"extremely" I told her. "do you want me to help you pack tomorrow?"

"for what?" I noticed she'd began to dose off.

"because your moving back to California" I told her. she shook her head.

"you need to get the whole story before you start a rumor. your stuck with me here. I was telling Brian I'm coming home next week. I have to touch up him and Johnny and I have a few last appointments. I'll only be gone for three days" she yawned again.

I looked down and noticed that during the night, her eyes had a tint of scarlet in them. she looked up at me and smiled, gently kissing the side of my lips.

"thanks for coming over" she whispered, adjusting herself.

"anytime" I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its a little short!
its midnight and i'm extremely tired.
more soon, promise!
thanks for reading!(:
-stephyvengenz
http://0fficerp3pperc0rn.tumblr.com/