We Can Dance in Death Tonight

Believe In Me

-Sammy-
I woke up and turned over, falling off my bed.

"where the fuck did he go?" I said to myself. I walked downstairs and looked into the kitchen, but got distracted when I saw the faint figure of a shirtless man on the diving board. I saw him position himself, than dive in. I grabbed my cigarettes and walked outside, immediately lighting it. I walked over to the pool and stood on the side, waiting for him to come up. "hey"

I startled him a little, but he smiled.

"payback" I winked. he went to splash me but I jumped back. "hey! I'm not in a bathing suit!"

"how'd you sleep?" he asked, I took a long drag.

"like a baby" I told him, he smirked. he walked towards the stairs and got out. I figured he'd just go back to the diving board, so I jumped on it to get in his way. I flicked my cigarette onto the rocks. he had this evil smirk on his face, and I tried getting off the board.

"I don't think so" he giggled, his evil smirk matched his evil eyes.

"Josh, I seriously do not want to end up in the pool" I told him, he just chuckled. he got on the board and walked towards me. I backed up until I was at the edge "Josh.."

"Sammy" he whispered, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. he grabbed my waist and jumped, we'd hit the water and gone under.

I quickly let go of him and swam to the top. he came up and grabbed my waist. we'd both smirked, and he brought his lips to mine once again. I kept kicking his legs, so I broke it off.

"Josh, I'm short. I can't reach the bottom" I giggled. he lowered his hands from my hips, grabbed my thighs and brought them up to his waist. I wrapped my legs around him as he pulled me close and continued his attack upon my face. he pushed me up against the wall and snaked his tongue into my mouth. I gently bit down, getting a small moan from him. I laughed.

he removed his lips from mine and began to attack my neck. his hands had began to wonder and mine were locked in his hair. I let out a small moan when he hit my soft spot on my neck. he giggled, kissing it again and again. I couldn't take much more. I brought his lips to mine one last time before unwrapping my legs and getting out of the pool.

"Sam, I'm sorry! I just_" I cut him off.

"Josh, its really not you. believe me, please" I said, running towards the door, than up to my room.

-Balz-
I followed her out of the pool and into the house. I heard her yelling at herself upstairs. than the sound of an unknown band came on. I went in the shower and upon finishing, sat on the couch until Sammy came down so I could talk to her.

after two episodes of friends, she came hopping down the stairs with a big bag in her hand.

"where are you going?" I asked.

"Jersey" she whispered. the front door opened and Ang walked in.

"ready?" he asked, she nodded.

"why Jersey?" I laughed.

"I'm going surfing. I asked Ang to come with me. do you want to come?" she asked.

"...but you don't have surf boards, and I don't know how" I told her.

"dead-ass, I have three" she laughed. "come on, we're taking my car"

I turned the tv off and followed them outside. I stood by the car as she put the boards on her board holding thingy. once she finished, I got in the back and Ang got into the passenger seat. she talked to Ang the whole way there. we went to a beach near a small town, not many people were there, but it wasn't empty. Angelo and I put the blanket down as she took off her shorts and tank top. she stared at her wet suit, debating if she wanted to put it on.

"so where'd you learn to surf?" I asked.

"Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile" she said, like they were normal people. Ang and I just stared at her. "its not that hard, its just like snow boarding and skateboarding, just on water"

she grabbed a board and ran out to the water. Ang and I watched in amazement as she paddled out, than caught the first good wave, riding it all the way to the shore. she had a huge smile on her face.

"dude, what happened to you last night? I woke up and you weren't home" Ang asked, continuing to watch Sam.

"Sam called around 1:30 and said she was scared, so I went over the house" I said, not looking at him.

"....what are you hiding from me?" he asked. I laughed, he knew me too well.

"I really fucking like her. we kissed in the pool the other day. and than slept in the same bed last night. than this morning, we had a nice fucking make out session in the pool, I mean getting a little frisky, and than she freaked out and ran away" I watched as she caught another wave "I don't know why, whenever I try to mention it, she'll change the subject"

"maybe she has some bad baggage weighing on her shoulders" he shrugged "anyway, I'm going to try this, wanna join?"

"why not" I shrugged, we'd both grabbed the boards and hit the water. we followed what Sam did when she first went out.

we laid on our stomachs and paddled with our hands to where Sam was. when we were in the right spot, we sat up.

"glad you babies decided to join me" she winked. she saw the wave coming. "watch what I do, than follow me on the next wave" she instructed "when this wave comes, don't do anything" we nodded.

the wave got closer and she laid back on her stomach, paddling away from it. when the wave got a little bigger, she quickly sat up and than stood on her feet. she kept her balance the whole way, moving side to side to move along with the wave. when it died, she laid back on her stomach and paddled back to us.

"you make it look easy" I snickered. she saw another wave coming and she looked at us.

"paddle, stand, and keep your balance, don't try anything fancy" she said. "GO!"

we quickly laid on our stomachs and began paddling.

"STAND UP!" she screamed. we listened, standing up quickly. Angelo lost balance immediately and fell. I followed through, trying to stay up for as long as possible. the wave died and I paddled back. she gave me a high five "see, not that hard"

she smiled that breath-taking smile and than bit her lip. we stayed at the shore for awhile longer, and when it began to get dark, headed home. when we got back to the house, TJ, Ryan and Ricky where there.

"there's no food in our apartment. FEED. US!" TJ said in a weird voice. she shook her head and went to the kitchen. she appeared next to Angelo a few seconds later.

"let me get changed really fast. we need to go to wal-mart. we have no food either" I thought TJ and Ryan were going to die at the news.

"WAL MART!" I screamed. they laughed at me.

she changed, running up the stairs and coming back down with her hair in a messy bun and a new pair of clothes. we all pilled into Abbey's SUV. Ryan drove to Wal Mart and once inside, we all separated, leaving Sam alone to do the grocery shopping.

-Sam-
I walked up and down the aisle grabbing whatever we needed at the house. I smiled slightly when my Misfits ringtone went off, but it was an unfamiliar number.

"hello?"

"thank god it went through this time. hi honey, how are the boys acting for you?" Abbey asked. I smiled like an idiot

"they're being good. running around wal mart somewhere" I told her, laughing. I grabbed some chips and threw them into the cart.

"that's never a good idea" I heard Chris say. I was suddenly scared.

"SAM! can we get these pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" TJ, Balz, Ryan and Angelo begged, holding out BB guns.

"I guess, get Ricky one too" I told them "FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY!" I yelled as they ran away. "Ab, can you go in a separate room. I need to talk to you"

"don't worry Sam, I'm going downstairs to get food anyway" Chris told me "I'll see your beautiful face in two days" I smiled at him. I heard the kiss and the door close "what's wrong boo?" Abbey asked.

"we have a small situation back at home base" I nerded out. "Balz and I kissed in the pool the other day. we'll more like I kissed Balz in the pool the other day. but neither of us said anything about it, mostly because I was avoiding it. and than earlier today, we made out in the pool, and it got a little rowdy, and than of course I freaked the fuck out and ran away"

"honey, you need to let everything that happened in the past go. Josh is a good guy, he won't hurt you"

"but every single fucking time I get close to someone, I get hurt. or I hurt them. I don't want to hurt him. because I really like him. but I'm scared"

"we'll talk more when I get home Sam, I'm running out of minutes" we said goodbye and hung up. I continued to shop.

-Balz-
"but every single fucking time I get close to someone, I get hurt. or I hurt them. I don't want to hurt him. because I really like him. but I'm scared" she whispered into the phone.

I couldn't help but smile like a fucking idiot. she said goodbye to whoever was on the phone and began to shop again.

after 45 minutes of non-stop wal mart action, Sam gathered us up and paid for everything. we carried the bags to the car.

"Chris and Abbey say this miss you all very much and they love you" she announced, getting into the car "and I was also told to restrict the BB guns until Chris gets home"

"dammit!" TJ mumbled, she laughed at him.

when we got home, she cooked us all dinner and than TJ, Ryan, Ricky and Ang disappeared in the backyard. Sam went upstairs and I heard A Day To Remember come on. Have Faith In Me. perfect.

I quickly checked outside and saw the wet TJ chasing Ang and Ryan around as Ricky smoked a cigarette. I walked upstairs and knocked on Sam's door. I don't think she heard me so I walked in and saw her singing along. she was only in her panties and a tank top. I closed the door and went up behind her, grabbing her hips and twisting her around. she jumped and smacked me, of course.

"Josh! you have to stop scaring me!" she yelled. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers once again. I put a lot of emotion into this one.

"don't be scared. believe in me. have faith in me. I won't hurt you" I whispered into her ear.

"I was cheated on three times. with my best friend. I met this guy at the tattoo parlor and we became good friends. three months into our relationship, I walked in on him and this girl I worked with making out. six months later, I met another guy. he cheated on me with Austin Carlile's wife. a few months later got together with this guy Steve. we dated for two years. on our two year anniversary, I walked in on him and my best friend fucking. I've been hit, I've been stabbed in the back, literally stabbed, and had my heart torn to pieces. I have never trusted a guy since. I can't be hurt again. my wrists and thighs can't handle the blood anymore. the last time I talked to Jimmy was the night he passed. he made me promise I'd never hurt myself again, and promised me that I'd find the guy that would love me and treat me right. I laughed at him and told him he was full of shit. he told me he loved me and that I was a great best friend, the best tattoo artist he's been too. and said goodbye. the next morning I was woken up to Matt calling me, crying his eyes out. Jimmy died, the only guy I'd trusted. my heart broke once again" I wiped away her tears "when I told you this morning it wasn't you and that it was me, I wasn't lying. I'm the fuck up that's on medications, I'm the one that's too scared to love, to scared of opening up, and with that I hurt people I care about. and I can't hurt you"

"and believe me baby, you won't" I whispered to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
a lot of character changes in this one.
sorry about that!
thanks for reading!
-stephyvengenz.
0fficerp3pperc0rn.tumblr.com