We Can Dance in Death Tonight

What My Dreams Are Made Of

I woke up and felt Josh's arm around my waist. after my little scene last night, with my random babble, we'd laid down and talked a little more. I gently turned over, not wanted to wake him just yet. I looked at him for a little while. his hair was messy, his light snore escaped his lips. I leaned up, gently pressing my lips to his. I felt his smile appear and his lips kissing back. I laughed when he wrapped his arm around me tighter and put me on top of him.

"good morning" I whispered. pressing my lips down again.

"I could get used to waking up like this every morning" he whispered back "good morning baby"

butterflies formed in my stomach at the sound of his sleepy voice. I laid my head down and heard his heart beating. I thought it was going to beat out of his chest. a light knock came from outside my door.

"Sam?" I heard Ryan ask. I got off Josh and walked to the door, opening it slightly.

"yes?" I whispered "shh, he's still sleeping"

"that's where he disappeared too!" he mumbled to himself.

"yeah, we were watching a movie last night and he passed out. anyway, what do you need?"

"we're going out to breakfast. Ihop, we'll leave whenever your ready. our treat" he smiled.

"I'll be no more than an hour! promise" I told him, he nodded and walked away. I closed the door and turned around.

Josh was leaning on his elbow, staring at me. I'd noticed I was still in my underwear and tank top. I grabbed a sweatshirt and put it on quickly. I walked towards my bed to grab my phone, knowing I had a text message from Shay. he grabbed my hips and pulled me back on the bed, another laugh escaping my lips. he laid me on my back and hovered over me.

"I like your laugh when I do unexpected things" he stuck his tongue at me. I bit it "you'll pay for that"

"oh I will?" I stared into his eyes. "try me" I whispered. that evil smirk formed on his face again and I was starting to really like it. he leaned down, his heavy breath hitting my lips. I closed my eyes in preparation, but felt his breath on my neck. he kissed part of my neck, and than bit me. "OW!"

his laugh distracted him, so I flipped him over and straddled him. his eyebrows hitched.

"that one really hurt" I whispered at him. he grabbed my hips, but I grabbed his wrists and pinned them by his head. the evil smirk still remained on his face, I leaned down, kissing him and biting his bottom lip. a small moan left his mouth. "tap out"

"excuse me?" he asked. I giggled. I leaned down near his ear.

"tap. out" I whispered. hit head moved up and he kissed where he'd bit me. "doesn't count" I let go of one of his hands and he raised it to tap my ass. I laughed but jumped off him. I backed into my bathroom and closed the door.

I looked in the mirror and noticed I had teeth marks. the door open and he walked in, he saw me looking at my neck and saw the outlines of his teeth. he laughed.

"just imagine I'm marking you as mine. no one else can have you" he whispered, kissing it again. "I'm sorry I left marks" I turned around and pushed him out the door. he looked so confused.

"go get ready. the guys are going to start thinking things" I told him. I saw his face drop "you just have to give me time. I'm going to try really hard. I'm trying to break the wall down to let you in, I swear"

"I know" he whispered, kissing my lips and walking away.

after showering, I wrapped the purple towel around my waist. I dried my hair and did my make up. I walked into my room and heard someone knocking. I opened the door and TJ stood there

"Abbey called and said they're leaving a day early because a huge storm is supposed to hit Paris. so after IHop we're going to the airport" he told me.

"okay" I smiled. he stared at me. "TJ, eyes, up here" I laughed, closing the door and removing the towel. I put on a bra and panties and noticed the bruises I had on my hips, the shape of fingers. I shook my head putting on a pair of skinnys and an old torn up KISS shirt. I wrapped a black bandanna around my head and put on a pair of my Doc Martens.I grabbed my purse and phone, finally answering Shay's text.

when I got downstairs, I gathered everyone up and got into the SUV and Ricky drove to IHop. they sat us in the corner and I was stuck between Josh and Ricky.

"grand slam" I told the waitress as she took everyone's orders. TJ ordering the all you can eat pancakes. we handed her the menus and I stared at TJ "you are aware we have to sit in the car for 45 minutes to the airport and wait for Chris and Abbey, right? I am not sitting next to you"

"I'll be right back" Ricky said, grabbing his cigarettes out of his pocket.

"mind if I join?" I asked, he shook his head no and took my hand to help me out of the booth. I grabbed my purse and walked outside with him. I leaned against the brick wall and let myself fall, lighting on up. Ricky sat next to me.

"how do you like it here?" he asked. getting ready to strike a match.

"you really need a lighter" I told him, handing him mine "I'm starting to really like it" I bit my lip.

"it or Balz?" he questioned, I blushed and turned away. "don't worry. I'm the only one that's caught on. the others are too dumb, except Ang. he's just too focused on recording to notice"

"I feel bad. I have this huge brick wall up against every guy and he's trying so hard to break it down" I mumbled.

"can I tell you a secret?" he whispered, and I nodded.

"of course. Ricky, I hope you know you can tell me anything" I told him, and he smiled.

"what you and Balz have, me and Shay have. she's stayed at my apartment three times this week. and I'm just like you. I'm skeptic of who I let into my life. but I truly like your sister. a lot actually" he spilled.

"you and Shay would make a really cute couple. just do me a favor, please don't hurt her. she needs a good guy in her life"

"deal" he winked. I flicked my cigarette away and stood up, holding my hand out to help Ricky up. "our little secrets?"

"our little secrets" I smiled, hugging him.

we walked back inside and ate our food. I'm pretty sure the waitress wanted to kill herself because we we're being so obnoxious. after four plates of pancakes, I made TJ stop because I didn't want to clean up puke from Abbey's car.

Angelo drove to the airport and I sat between Balz and Ricky all the way in the back, no one sitting by TJ just in case. Ricky and I were singing loudly along with Adele. Balz and Ryan just laughing at us. when we finally arrived to the airport, with only TJ feeling slightly sick, we figured out what time Abbey and Chris were arriving. twenty minutes to be exact. I was actually extremely happy. I missed those assholes.

"does anyone want something to drink?" I asked, looking at the dunkin donuts.

"no thanks" Ryan, Angelo, Ricky and TJ said. I looked at Balz and he just shrugged.

"why not" he laughed. we walked into the lovely Dunkin and I stood against the counter.

"you left bruises on my hips from yesterday morning" I told him. he looked at me.

"did I really?" he asked, slightly shocked, and turning a little red.

"teeth marks and bruises, you enjoy beating woman up huh?" I giggled. "I'll show you them later" I winked, grabbing my vanilla chai and his rockstar. we walked back over to the guys and stood there for a few seconds, allowing Ricky try my Chai.

"that shit is good!" he mumbled, taking another sip and handing it back. Ryan grabbed it and took a skeptic sip, but smiled and agreed.

"oh my god, its Motionless In White!" I heard a high pitched voice scream. three girls ran over and I moved out of the way. I sat in a chair and just watched as the guys took pictures and signed things for the girls.

"they're good with the fan, huh?" I heard, I looked up and Abbey stood infront of me. I jumped up and hugged her. "oh lord, I missed you"

I saw Chris had joined the guys. I wrapped my arm around her. she stole my cup and took a few sips.

"how's it been?" she whispered, we slowly started walking towards the guys.

"oh do I have stories for you" I giggled. Chris saw me and stood there, arms open. I gave Abbey the rest of the chai and ran over and jumped on Chris. he caught me and swung me around.

"oh I missed my Sammy" he said, putting me down.

"how was Paris?" Ang asked, hugging Abbey. we walked towards the carousel to grab their bags.

"beautiful. and of course, we brought home presents" Abbey smiled.

"YAY!" TJ screamed. "oh, that was a bad idea. I'll be right back" he ran to the bathroom, and everyone but Chris and Abbey laughed.

"whats going on" Chris asked.

"four plates of pancakes at IHop" Ricky told him, and they both just nodded.

-Balz-
the way home was just Chris and Abbey talking about Paris. there was a twinkle of jealousy in Sam's eyes, like she wanted to go. I watched her in awh. when we arrived home, Sam and Abbey disappeared in the backyard and no one dared to disturb them.

"YO BALZ!" Chris screamed from his bedroom. I went upstairs and saw him unpacking "help me"

I grabbed his suitcase and began to fold clothes as I pulled them out.

"now spill" he looked at me.

"about what?" I asked. he stared at me. "okay, okay. no need for those damn beady eyes" he laughed at me "I don't know, we're just kinda having fun right now. she told me everything that's happened to her and I understand its hard for her. I'm not going to push my luck"

"so how about that pool make out session?" he asked.

"so she was talking to you while we were at wal mart?!" I mumbled.

"no Ab. but Abbey talks in her sleep sometimes and she mumbled about that. now, talk"

"she called me over the other night because she was here alone and scared. so I stayed with her. I woke up before her and went into the pool, and she came out when she woke up. she hopped on the diving board so I got on too and when we both hit the end, I grabbed her and kissed her, than jumped in. we made out, she freaked and jumped out." I shrugged.

"just give her a little time, she'll budge. it took her a little time to just trust me. she is an extremely fragile girl, remember that" he told me.

"found that out" I chuckled. "I left bruises on her hips apparently. and teeth marks this morning"

"I don't want to know much more" he laughed.

after helping Chris, I went to walk to the kitchen but heard Sam singing. I stopped, and opened her door a little. I never heard the song before, but it was sweet.

"you'll feel right now this is all too difficult but I say... what's it worth it to you to know, you'll never have to worry if I feel the same. you'll search and you'll find the truth... the only meaning I know is you.:

"what song is that?" I asked. she jumped, putting the acoustic guitar down.

"its called A Mountain. my brother wrote it for Pamela" she smiled. I closed the door and locked it.

"its a cute song" I whispered, slowly walking closer to her. she nodded. "how'd your talk with Abbey go?"

"good" she whispered. "Josh, your driving me crazy right now. butterflies are going to fly out of my fucking mouth!"

I giggled, laying her onto her back. I could hear her heart racing.

"maybe this will help?" I asked, brushing my lips against hers.

"your only making them multiply" she mumbled. I smiled against her.

"good" I bit my lip and closed the gap between us.

she wasn't the only one with butterflies and a racing heart.