Status: They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.

Let Live.

2009.

/Mirror on the wall, here we are again, Through my rise and fall, You’ve been my only friend, You told me that they can understand the man I am/

“The dumb bitch left me.” The singer’s voice garbled to his best friend, Jaxin, before popping another pill in his mouth for his “pain” and followed it down by a healthy dose of Jack.

“Dude, if Shayley heard you talk about his sister like that, he’d kill you. He’d tie ya’ down and skin ya’. You fucked up, she left, get over it. It’s not like you were that committed in the first place. Giselle was here to fill the void every time you and Stevie got into a fight or she was out with her friends.” Jaxin avowed, while skimming through the porn magazine with a cancer stick hanging from his mouth.

Was this how rock ‘n’ roll was supposed to be? Because Austin was sick of the routine.
He sauntered into the bathroom and slammed the door. The mirror trembled as he doused his face with water. His reflection came across in the glass as the appearance of a monster was right in front of him. What has he turned out to be? His eyes were red from the high he was on and his breath stunk. He ran his hands through his hair, and onto his tattooed neck.

How did his life slip out of control? Could he ever get it back?

Life in Ohio was simple before his mother died. He had the best girl in the world, his friends were always by his side, and he was just beseeching to be famous. That’s what his life was based around. He joined his band Attack! Attack! And life was good…until it wasn’t.

He rinsed his face again trying to suppress the memories of his mother’s death. Maybe he should have gone to that counselor instead of going on tour…

His attention was back at the damn mirror. It didn’t show anything superior, it showed a weak man who couldn’t get his act together. The weight of the world on his shoulders, and they’d pay anything to see him fall.

Hell, his best friend Jaxin would have bought the front row seats to see him fuck up.
He was a fucking asshole, why did they remain friends for so long?
Shayley, Tino, and Phil, that’s the only people he really needed.
Fuck Shayley. He’d have to see her again.

Her image appeared in the mirror as he wept. “WHY!” he screamed, trying to grab at her image. The room was spinning, and he just needed her. Why did she leave at the worst time possible? “You are such a fucking bitch! I hate you! I fucking hate you!” He screamed as his hands balled up into fists. Before he realized what he was doing, the glass shattered and his hand was bleeding with shattered glass wedged in his knuckles.

He dropped to the floor and put his head in his hands. “I fucking need you. I love you, Stevie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
/511 words/
Don't own the song "Mirrors" by Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars/