Status: They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.

Let Live.

2011 pt 2

/'Cause nothing ever really ever makes that change. I'm so ashamed of what I did to you./

“She's coming tonight, so don't fuck up. It's your one chance.” Shayley said to the man interrupting his mirror.

“So what should I do?” Austin mused, plotting on how to get her back. She had texted him a week ago, telling him the news.

He knew something was going on when she left, but he didn't know it would be as deadly as Parkinson's. Maybe she wasn't getting enough sugar or vitamins or somethhing. He told her he'd be there for her. He got no answer till he texted her a new subject. He told her he missed her. No text till a new topic occurred. Sure, you can “miss” texts when they were on the phone, but he knew she needed something big and amazing to go back to him.

“Something that shows you care. Cause as of right now, you mean shit to her. Sorry to be so blunt.” Shayley said as he picked up some of the picks resting on the table and shoving them into his pockets. “I can't help you. Personally, you might have changed, but I don't think you're right for each other.” His voice stunned Austin as he watched his best friend get ready to go on stage.

Austin picked up his hairspray can and applied a good amount to his hair before finishing the water in his hands. He knew what he was going to do.

He stood on stage as the crowd cheered with anticipation. He searched the crowd and found the girl he was looking for. After playing “I'm A Monster” and “Still YDG'N?!” he grabbed the mic and leaned down into a lounge position in front of the stunned girl he once knew.

She had a feeling he'd embarrass her but hoped he wouldn't. If she knew Austin, he was going to do something big to win her over. She didn't need big. She needed to know he didn't change.

“So for the past two years, I've changed a hell of a lot, boys and girls.” He started into the mic, his eyes piercing her. “And it's because I fucked up with the girl of my dreams. Stevie Bourget. Or Shayley's little sister.” he said, as the crowd cheered and awed together. “Well, come to find out, she is very sick with the disease Parkinson's and when I tell her I'd be there, she doesn't answer me.” Everyone went from aw to booing with the last section of that sentence.

Stevie was pale white. Did he just come out to everyone with her disease? Were people going to treat her different because she's the sick girl? What would her parents think?

“Well, it's fine if I can ask her one thing.” he said and pointed to her. “Stevie, can I take care of you and be with you? I promise I won't fuck up again. What do you say?”

The mic pointed to her as her face started drowning in tears and mascara. “What do I say?” she sobbed into the mic. “I say fuck you, Austin. Taking pity on me isn't the way to win me back.” she yelled, grabbing the necklace, that was from him, and ripping it off her neck before throwing it on stage. She took off, running from the security. She needed to get out of there, out of Chicago. Out of places people knew her.

“Yeah, fucking run you little bitch! That's all you know how to do.” Austin screamed into the mic.

Shayley ripped off his guitar and threw it to the ground. “I told you, you weren't right for her.” he said, before jumping off stage and running to his baby sister.
Stevie cried into Shayley's arms before seeing Austin return to his career. “ I don't need you anymore. I hate you, Austin Carlile.”

After the end of “Product of a Murderer” Austin fell to his knees as the curtain closed on him. He started sobbing. “I don't need you anymore, but I still love you, Stevie Bourget.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own the song "I hate you" by the Sick puppies.
This wasn't really proof read.
The End.
/Word count: 667/