Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Another School

The familiar corridor of the schools main block stretched out in front of him as he stood at the top end of it. It would seem like quite an intimidating corridor for most people. With its extreme length, grey scale walls, and the large amount of people who were amongst the walls of it.

But he was Gerard Way, some pathetic corridor in some pathetic school wasn't going to intimidate him.

He began to stride swiftly down the corridor, confidence flowing behind him like a ribbon. Humans who had been standing in the corridor, stopped and shuffled to the side to let him through, fear taking hold of their faces. He smirked at this, but kept his hazel eyes ahead. They were hazel now, but it wouldn't take much for the black to capture them.

He finally rounded the corner, turning away from the human rabble that had re-appeared in the corridor, now that he had walked through it. The smirk still sat proudly on his face.

When he reached the canteen he strode straight over to a large table, where he saw all the familiar faces.

"Gerard!" One of the faces squealed in delight and before long he found himself enveloped in a tight hug by his fertile brother, Mikey.

"Hey Mikes." He replied smoothly, breaking away from the hug to look into the hazel coloured eyes that he and his brother shared.

"Where have you been?" Mikey asked, "It's nearly halfway through lunch and now you decide to grace us with your presence." He giggled and sat back down at the table, pulling Gerard down with him.

"I had some business to attend to." He replied with a smirk, the memory from earlier today flooding back, of the large human screaming as he plucked out each of his pathetic teeth.

"Okay." He smiled, understanding what his brother meant.

Gerard looked around the table for a moment to keep his mind off the human, keeping his black eyes at bay. He really didn't want to have to change his clothes again today. He saw the long table was full of the vampires that went to the school. He knew most of them, and they knew him, but being Vampires, they tended to stick to their clans. Around their groups part of the long table sat: Mikey who had moved himself onto Bobs lap, Ray, Andy and his fertile mate Ashley and a few others. He smiled widely at the vampires surrounding their part of the table.

After being greeted and returning them as such, Gerard's mind drifted.

"So how's the second week of new school going Gerard?" Bob asked, as Mikey got up, dragging Ashley with him to go to cooking club.

"As good as being stuck in a school full of stinking humans can be." Gerard replied flatly. "I had to cut one up this morning, he let the tyres down on my fucking car." He growled. "But now the word's gotten round, and all the humans are steering clear now." He chuckled darkly.

"Good on you man." Ray spoke up from his side of the table. "I know what you mean though. The last school had a much higher percentage of vampires. But this one seems to be infested with humans." he scowled.

"As long as they know their place there shouldn't be a problem." Gerard continued. The conversation between the four doms continued on for a while.

"Well I need to go find Ashley." Andy stated, just as the bell rang, causing everyone in the canteen to stand, and start to shuffle towards their next lesson. "See you guys tomorrow." He added, earning a grunt from the others.

Gerard stood up and started walking towards his next lesson alone. He passed by a large group of fertiles, who he winked at politely before passing into another corridor towards the chemistry rooms. He passed groups of giggling human girls and his face turned to disgust.

The chemistry classroom loomed closer as he passed by the front office, opening the door for a pregnant fertile, who blushed and thanked him.

He slowed his pace. He didn't like chemistry.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of many hopefully. I hope you guys like it :D
If you have any thing to say, criticism included, please comment. I'd love to hear what you think. New update soon :)
-D