Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Oh, It's You

Frank

"Oh it's you." I said timidly, as I looked down to stare at the dirty ridden tiled floor.

"I guess it is." He said slightly nervously. "I wanted to find you to apologise." He explained when he saw my blank face. "You don't understand how sorry I am." He cried, almost pleaded.

"It's fine Gerard." I said shyly, beginning to walk away down the corridor. "What's done it done." I remarked quietly. I looked back to see him still leaning against the wall, guilt plastering his face. I walked faster.

It was now lunch, and I made my way to the canteen to get some food to calm my growling stomach. The queue was long, and it took a good 20 minutes of people continuously shoving me to the back of the queue, before I finally got to the front. When I got there, there wasn't much of a choice left. There was even less of a vegetarian choice, nothing in fact. I chose a simple cheese and ham sandwich and a cartoon of orange juice.

I paid, $2.00, silently thanking the cashier with a light-hearted facial expression. When I reached the tables with my sandwich, I was faced with the prospect of finding a table. I scanned the canteen desperately for a free seat and couldn't find one. There were few spare seats on the vampire tables, but I didn't want to risk that. I decided that the best thing to would to be to sit on the steps by the door.

I felt like such a loser sitting on my own by the door, picking the ham out of my sandwich, but to be honest, I am a loser. No hard feelings then? The steps were tiled and hard on my still tender behind, reminding me of the inevitable.

I looked round for any signs of Jocks, knowing they'd give me trouble, especially because of where I was sitting. I scanned the canteen carefully. I looked over all the different groups of teenagers sitting, talking with their friends. No, no jocks in sight. They were probably off cheating on their girlfriends. But there was no way I would ever say that out loud.

I did spot Gerard though. He was sitting at a table with his vampire friends, he was silent and staring. Then he turned his head and looked right me, hazel eyes sad. I looked back down.

I waited a few minutes before looking up again. I nearly chocked on my, now singly cheese, sandwich. A group of Jocks stood snickering at me, mere metres away and there was Jake.

Oh dear.
♠ ♠ ♠
10th update in one day and I'm afraid to say the last. There will be at least one in the morning. I hope you are enjoying this. Please subscribe and leave a comment if you do.

I have a question for you which is completely unrelated to this chapter, depending on how you look at it. I would love to know.
1) Your favourite MCR song of all time.
-Mine is To The End, I have no idea why.
2) Your favourite song from each studio album?
-Bullets: Headfirst For Halos
Revenge: To The End
Parade: Mama/Disenchanted
Danger Days: Party Poison/DESTROYA


You? Leave a comment, I'd love love love to know!
Thanks for the support so soon into the story. It's not even a day old and I have 2 stars, THANK YOU <3
-D