Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Scales And Guitars

Frank

"You're quite a quiet person aren't you Frank." Ray remarked as we made our way towards the music hall.

"I guess so." I admitted sheepishly. Despite me being so shy it was much easier to talk to Ray than it was Gerard. "At school I don't talk at all. Except in German class."

"Oh that's cool, I guess. So why'd you take music class?" He asked.

"I really like music and I play guitar." I shrugged, "How about you Ray?" I returned the question, giving him a small smile as he held a door open for me.

"That's wicked. I play guitar too, so I guess that's why I took music too." He grinned a little.

We rounded the corner and reached the music hall, where the teacher was already setting up the music stands and amps.

"Hey Aaron." Ray greeted the young-looking teacher with his first name, giving his back a swift pat. They were obviously friends.

"Ray, nice seeing you again man. Whose you're friend?" he asked, as his gaze turned to me, curiosity bracing his features. "He wasn't here last lesson?"

"He was off school last week, so missed all the first lessons. This is Frank." Ray introduced me, stepping to the side so that I was exposed. "Frank this is Aaron or Mr Spint. He's my friend from outta' school." He added, making me nod my head in understanding. I whispered a 'hello' in response.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Frank." Mr Spint replied, taking my wrist and kissing it, causing a deep blush to flow onto my cheeks. "It's nice to have a fertile in my music class." He continued, "I mostly just have humans in my class this year." He frowned. "And a few doms, but you're the only fertile." He explained, with a soft smile. "I'm sure my mate Anthony is going to want to meet you at some point." He said. Then he continued to set up the area. "Take a seat boys, we'll get started in a minute."

This was going to be a fun lesson.

"Frank can you play me a the C# major pentatonic scale please?" Mr Spint asked me about 20 minutes into the lesson. I quickly played it, using a guitar that the school owned. I saw Ray grinning like a maniac at me, and proceeded to blush.

"Thank you Frank, very good." Mr Spint grinned and continued talking about scales and their importance in major key signatures.

Music class went far too quickly for my liking. We went through learning about pop ballads, which isn't really my thing. However we did get to play Yesterday by the Beatles as a group. I do like the Beatles.

Luckily music was a double period, so before long we were exiting the school building and heading towards the gate.

"You play guitar very well Frank!" Ray exclaimed enthusiastically as we walked together past the school fountain. "You're very talented."

I blushed and look down. "So are you Ray. I just wish I had a guitar, then I could practise to be as good as you." I added sadly.

"Wait. What?" Ray put his hand out in front of me to stop me from walking, and looked at me, his expression serious. "You don't even have a guitar. You're amazing Frank." He added with a little gasp.

"Thank you, Ray. That's very kind of you." I told him with a soft smile.

"It's not a problem. You deserve it!" He stated. "Hey look there's Mikey over there." He cried, pointing at Mikey who was jumping up and down next to Bob who looked, tired.

We made our way over quickly. I walked behind Ray as he navigated between the crowds of people.

"Ray! Frank!" I heard Mikey cry, and then I felt my world topple over, the sky was suddenly staring me in the face as Mikey tackled me to the ground. I did my best not wince in pain. But the boy was quite bony and he was sitting on a bruise that was resting on my ribcage. It was either from this morning's beat up or from, Gerard.

I shook the thought out of my head and brushed myself off, smiling at Mikey as he hopped up and began jumping around again. That was until Bob sighed and picked Mikey up, swinging him over his shoulder.

I continued to sit on the floor until I saw a pale hand come into focus. My eyes trailed along the white skin, up past the elbow, shoulder, to the neck, where I saw a mob of black hair hanging from above. My eyes shifted up a few centimetres and I saw Gerard's glistening hazel eyes staring down at me. I sat staring at is hand for a moment, before timidly taking it. He really did have eyes that you could loose yourself in.

He pulled me up carefully and then proceeded to fiddle with my fingers as Andy spoke.

"Gerard? Did you bring your car? 'Coz everyone's here now, let's go." He commented. Gerard, who continued to hold my fingers cautiously, nodded and we all set off towards the Way household.
♠ ♠ ♠
More, more updates. YAYAYAYAY.
Thank you to the 2 people who sent me friend requests. You guys me happy. Not forever alone any more. But I still need more friends, request me and I won't decline. Unless your a rapist, and then, I may have to. Sorry, I'm not trying to be Rapist-ist. (That's prejudice against Rapists if any of y'all didn't know.)
Thanks for of the lovely comments, and my lovely subscribers. It's going to be more exciting next update, This was just a filler and something to satisfy my updating addiction.
So long and goodnight.
-D