Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

A Stain That Never Comes Of The Sheets

Frank

I stepped nervously through the large oak door, into the marble tiled hallway. The flashes lights and blurred colours of recent memories filled my senses.

"Frank?" Mikey asked uncertainly as I stood in the hallway, almost petrified in fear. "Are you okay?" He asked again, pressing for a response.

I quickly snapped out of my nightmare and gave him a weak smile. I headed over to the stairs and sat down carefully, flinching a little a the pain my behind was still giving me. I began to untie my laces neatly. "Fine thank you. Sorry I was day dreaming." I explained, subconsciously giving Gerard a quick glance, as I worked with the laces. He saw this and looked down a little, obviously understanding what I meant.

Mikey however, did not and looked oddly between us for a moment before shrugging and exiting into the next room. Everyone seemed to follow his lead, meaning that soon enough the hall way was empty except for me and Gerard. He was still staring silently at the ground, his fascinating hazel eyes sparkling a little. His dark hair had flopped over part of his face, hiding the side of one of his pale cheeks. He really was quite beautiful.

I coughed a little, and continued to untie my laces, trying to get the thought out of my head. Unfortunately, I was too busy going over things with in my head that my finger slipped while I was un tying the second converse and a big knot had formed. I sighed a little and began tucking on the loose strings forcefully, creating a larger and more problematic knot.

"Here, allow me." I heard his voice speak, gentle, caring. He wandered over to me, hands deep in the pockets of his coat. Then I felt his cool fingers around my shoe, sending shivers up my spine. He pulled one of the laces slightly, and the whole knot disintegrated. "There you go." He whispered a little, slipping my shoe off in one fluent movement.

I blushed a little. "Thank you." I murmured timidly, and put the shoe with it's pair at the bottom of the stairs. Then I began to walk towards the next room, where I could hear Mikey's fast paced, high pitched talking through the archway. I felt him walking just to the side of me, but I didn't look.

I felt him slide beside me later on as we all sat on the couch to watch a movie. I could almost taste his original scent he was so close.

"This is a good film, trust me." Mikey told me as he sat down next to me on the other side.

"We all know it's a good film Mikey, we've all seen it." Gerard remarked as the title credits began and intimidating music started up.

"Many times." I hurt Ray mutter, causing a little grin to spread along my face.

"You haven't seen it that many times guys." Mikey sighed and giggled a little.

"Mikey, we watch it every time you get to choose the DVD for film night." Patrick reminded him a little, causing Mikey to shake his head and pout.

"Well it doesn't matter because i get to choose, and I want to watch this." He moaned. "It is a good movie. Frank," He turned to me, surprising me a little, "Tell them it's a good film." He insisted.

"What film is it?" I asked shyly.

"The Nightmare Before Christmas!" Mikey exclaimed. "Isn't it good?" He grinned.

"I'm not sure. I've never seen it." I admitted sadly.

"WHAT?!" Mikey screeched in horror, causing me to flinch away from him. "You're never seen it? H-how can y-you say that?" He stammered.

"I haven't seen many movies." I replied simply.

"Well that's a good reason to keep watching as any." Mikey sang happily, causing Andy to sigh a little.

"Mikey if it's okay, I'm going to take Ashley home, he's a little tired." He said calmly, pointing to a dozing Ashley.

"It's cool, tell Ashley I'll see him tomorrow." Mikey replied.

"Will do. Patrick, Ray, if you guys want a lift home you'll have to come now." Andy added, directing his voice at Patrick, when Ray nodded enthusiastically.

"That's not a problem. I'll see you guys at school." He giggled a little, obviously relieved to get out of watching the film, again. Ray waved back at us and I timidly returned it. Ray was nice.

I few moments later I heard the door click open and then shut, leaving me, Bob, Mikey and Gerard on the sofa. We continued to watch the film in pleasant silence.

"Does anyone want a drunk?" Mikey asked sleepily, when the film had finished, the end credits illuminating the large screen.

"Yes baby." Bob replied and I nodded silently. Mikey smiled and skipped off into the kitchen, returning a few moments later with a tray laden with glasses and a jug full of juice.

"Here you go Frank." Mikey said as he carried the tray in my direction. Unfortunately, Mikey didn't see Bobs leg before it was too late, causing the whole tray to capsize and land right onto me, soaking my clothes in the sticky substance.

"I'm so sorry Frank!" Mikey cried, trying to brush the juice off me.

"It's fine, really." I insisted.

"No you want a spare change of clothes?" He asked quickly. "You can choose something from my room."

"That would be kind of you." I thanked him.

"Okay. If you go up those stairs and then make a right, then a left and then go up the next flight of sta-" He said before stopping himself. "It's a little hard to find my room, why don't you just get some clothes from Gee-tards room. His is just up the stairs, straight on. He even has an en-suite for you to change in!" Mikey exclaimed, excitedly, my stomached dropped. "That's okay, right Gee-tard?" He asked.

"Uhhr, s-sure Mikes. Take w-what ever you'd like Frank." Gerard mumbled incoherently, looking down at the fabric of the sofa.

"O-okay." I stuttered, and stood up, allowing some of the juice to run down my leg. Then I exited the room quickly stop my legs from buckling and stopping me from climbing the stairs.

Once I had peaked the marble slabs and reached the top as slow as I could, I stood nervously in front of the white painted door which stood directly in front of the stairs. Gulping, I turned the handle, hearing the door creak open eerily. I closed my eyes, begging them to change the picture, so that when I peaked through my lids again, the room wouldn't be the one I was expecting.

It was the same room. From the curtains blowing in the breeze from the open window, to the maroon bed covers, which were velvet and looked expensive. I stepped in tentatively, peering into the room cautiously.

I looked the same as the day before. Memories flashed up in my head. Pictures that I didn't want to be reminded of, emerged from the locked doors in my mind. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I remembered the beautiful dom, grunting angrily above me as he used me. I remembered the panic searing through me when he pushed his throbbing member into my mouth and forced me to swallow his seed.

I took a deep breath, forcing the tears back. I was about to take another step, feeling calmer. Then I noticed it. In the corner of the room, staring me in the face. It's pale skin making me shudder with disgust. I took a step back in horror.

The sheet was tangled among its self. It lay in the corner, abandoned, forgotten. But I hadn't forgotten. I saw the crimson patterns that decorated its white body, knowing full well that it was my blood. I saw the crusted stains too, scattered amongst the scarlet. The thought that he hadn't even removed the sheets from his room scared me. What type of person does that? It cause a powerful shudder to ripple through me, as I felt my, tears erupt from my eyes.

Then I heard sobs, and knew they were mine. I needed to get out, out of that room, out of that house. I bounded down the stairs and shoved my shoes on as quick as I could. Then, scooping up my bag, I ran to the door. I could hear muffled speaking in the next room and shuffles. I wanted to leave before they could question me.

I fumbled with lock and freed it after a moment of panic. I was just about to step outside into the cool air, I could taste the freedom on my tongue.

"Frank?" I heard Mikey ask as he put his hand in front of me, blocking my escape route. "What's wrong?" He said, a little bewildered.

"I-I c-can't." I sobbed, salty tears staining my pale cheeks. I looked behind Mikey to see Bob behind him look concerned. Behind Bob was Gerard. He stood a few paces back, a look of shame written across his flawless features.

"Just tell me Frank, it's okay." Mikey tried to reassure me.

"I can't s-say." I stumbled. "A-ask h-him." I said, still sobbing, causing Mikey and Bob to look round at Gerard as I pointed a pale finger at him. I took that as my chance to run. Pulling free from Mikey's grasp and bolting down the road. I knew the way home. I'd done the same walk yesterday.

Only this time I ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was a long update. I think it's because I'm trying to make up for the fact that this might be the only one of the evening as I am very busy!

The chapter title is from: 'I Never Told You I Do For A Living' by My Chemical Romance <3 I just thought it was pretty suiting title, if I do say so myself.

I hope you liked it. Keep commenting, keep adding me as a friend, keep making me laugh by commenting on my profile. All you un subscribed people, please do subscribe. Because let me tell you now. More comments + subscribers = More me happy. More me happy = more/longer/better updates for you. YAYAYAYAY :D
So thank you.
I will see you next update, and you better all be there!
See you soon then, I guess.
-D