Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

I've Done Something Bad

Gerard

The door slammed shut. I flinched slightly at the sudden harsh sound, and lowered my head, keeping my eye level directed at the ground.

"Are you going to tell me what that was all about?" Mikey turned, his eyes piercing into the top of my head.

"I-I-I." I stumbled over my words indecisively.

"Well? What did you do? I want an answer Gerard and look at me when I'm talking to you." He demanded, tone serious. I slowly lifted my head so that I could see his exasperated expression.

I heard a shuffle beside me. Then Bob spoke. "Um, Mikes, Gerard, I'm gonna' get going." He said gruffly, his eyes darting between the two of use, obviously sensing the tension. He gave Mikey a small side hug.

"Okay Bobby!" Mikey smiled, turning and pecking him on the nose with a giggle. I heard the door slam for the second time. "Well?" Mikey said, turning back his expression icy, features set in stone.

I stayed silent. I could feel the tears welling up within my eyes, and I clenched my fists tightly together, watching my skin turn white, as I tried to keep them from falling.

"Well?" He repeated, putting his hand on his hip to give him a motherly look, rather than my younger brother. "Gerard answer me!" He protested.

"I-I ca-can't" I stuttered nervously. I honestly believe Mikey is the only one who has so much control over me. "You'll hate me." I admitted. "I've done bad, bad things."

Then the tears broke the banks of my lids and slid quickly down my cheeks. I began to sob. I never cry. Doms aren't supposed to cry and here I was practically bawling. I guess I can add that to my list of reasons why I'm a bad Dom along with torturing and raping innocent Fertiles.

"You'll h-h-hate me." I spluttered. "Bad things."

Mikey looked shocked at my outburst. "I-I" He stalled, obviously confused as to why I was crying like a hysterical manic.

I continued to let the tears fall, putting my hands up to meet my face so that they muffled my speech even further. "Y-you w-will."

"You can tell me Gee-tard." Mikeys tone softened slightly and he slide down next to me on the bottom stair. "I'm not going to judge you." He promised me, putting a pale hand on my shaking knee.

"You don't kn-know that! Y-you haven't heard what I did."

"Trust me. I won't hate or judge you" He squeezed my knee.

"Promise me." I sniffed.

"Promise what?"

"That you'll not pre-judge me, at least until I've told you the whole story." I whimpered.

"I promise." His hazel eyes looked deep into mine, he looked sincere.

"Okay." I pulled my hands away from my face and put them by my leg on the stair. "Do you remember yesterday when I wasn't in Vampire History class?" I asked, pulling my knees up to my chest to hug them comfortingly.

"Yes..." Mikey replied, using a tone that begged me to continue.

"Well I was w-walking to Chemistry when this huma-, I mean b-boy crashed into me. I asked him to say sorry and he completely ignored me. Then the same boy cr-crashed into me after Chemistry too and r-refused to apologise for a second time. I lost it.I dragged him by the hair out the park by the edge of the school campus. You know the o-one?" I asked with a stutter.

Mikey nodded and I continued with a deep breath. "Anyway I tried to get him to apologise and he wouldn't talk to me.So I-I got my knife out from my boot to teach him a lesson. I c-cut, carved into him arm a message. There was so much b-blood." I remarked in horror. "Well then all that blood got me feeling quite...horny." I whispered the last part with embarrassment before coughing. "He was there and I needed to fulfil my needs. So I dragged him to my car, put him in the boot and drove h-him to our house."

I took a huge gulp of air at this point as more tears rushed to my eyes.

"It's okay Gerard." Mikey said reassuringly, urging me to continue. Which I did.

"Then I basically, r-raped him. I gave him not p-pleasure what so ever. Not on-one bit. It felt good for me, sure but for him, not at a-all." I kept repeating the same thing over and over.

"What's wrong with that? It's just a human. Vampires have done much worse than that to humans." Mikey stated coolly. If only he knew.

I chose to ignore this statement, already feel bad enough as it was. "Well t-then after I came in his mouth I decided I was going to bite him. S-so I did. Then he started screaming. It was horrible. I honestly thought I k-killed him from how deafening his screams were. After a while the screaming died down and I turned him over nervously to see if he actually was dead. I saw that his skin had gotten much paler and his eyes much, much brighter. I knew h-he, h-he wasn't h-human any more." I stopped at this point and began sobbing again.

"What?" Mikey asked. His voice shrouded in confusion.

"He was F-fertile." I sobbed into his shoulder, creating a wet patch on the green fabric of his t-shirt.

"How is that possible?" Mikey asked again.

"He was w-wearing a glamour Mikes. You know w-what happens to a g-glamour if the victim is bitten by a Dom during or just after sex." I trailed off.

"Oh gosh!" Mikey suddenly cried. "F-frank?" He muttered and I nodded slowly "I-I. You r-raped a f-fucking Fertile Gerard!" Mikey continued to stumble on his words, his tone shocked, horrified even.

"I didn't -mmean to Mikey. He was wearing an undetectable glamour. P-please don't me feel any worse than I-I already feel." I pleaded. He nodded silently and smiled slightly. "I mean I tortured and r-raped a beautiful, precious, innocent Fertile Mikey. I am the worst Dom ever." I cried.

"I-I." M. He stuttered lost for words. It obviously wasn't a good sign if Mikey was lost for words.

"Y-you hate me n-now don't you." I said glumly.

"N-no." Mikey insisted. "I'm not saying what you did was good because it wasn't. You raped Frank, a fertile which is a disgusting thing to do. But it wasn't your fault." He promised giving me a tight hug.

"What do I d-do?" I asked nervously.

"You need to show that you mean him no harm, show him that you're sorry." Mikey suggested. "Show him that you're not that person."

"That's not the worst of it though." I mumbled.

"Why?"

"I think I love him." I admitted with a sigh of defeat.

"Then that means you have to earn his trust as well as his love. Trust me Gerard, he's already begun to forgive you. He wouldn't let you sit next to him on the sofa if hated you that much." Mikey suggested. He really could be quite philosophical sometimes.

"Okay Mikes, thanks." I said sniffing.

"Just one more question." Mikey asked timidly.

"Sure." I sighed.

"What made Frank snap earlier? What did you do? I mean he was fine one minute and then the next he was hysterical." Mikey noted.

"W-well. He had to go in my room. Which is the room I-I r-raped him in." I said awkwardly.

"Okay..." Mikey said.

"And I've left the sheets that were in the bed in the corner of the room."

"So?" He questioned.

"Not only did they have m-my semen on them b-but h-his b-blood." I stuttered.

"Gerard. Tell me you didn't fuck him so hard he fucking bled?" Mikey asked in disgust.

I nodded and hung my head. "Mikey, watch your language. Fertile's are supposed to be innocent." I stated in shame.

"Why'd did you leave the sheets out?" Mikey asked yet again. "I mean, that was just lazy."

"I left them there, so I c-could look at them and they'd remind me what I've done. Every minute, every second I'm in my room. I wan to feel bad. I deserve to feel bad." I admitted honestly.

"Gerard, clean those sheets away. Speak to Frank at school tomorrow and get thinking of ideas to earn his trust. Okay?" Mikey said. I nodded is approval of his schedule for me. "Good, now, for being such a good brother, lets watch The Nightmare Before Christmas Again!" He giggled.

I rolled me eyes. "Fine Mikey." I smiled, giving him a side hug.

Now to get Frank to trust me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the re-write of the original chapter. I was writing this and then the tab closed on my computer and it would't bring it back so I lost the whole 1500 word chapter. This isn't as good as the first version but I wanted to give you an update today. I'm so dedicated. (For that I hope you comment and subscribe --> hint hint)

So what do you think? Any ideas as to how Gerard should win Frank's trust? if they're are good, I might use them in the story. I'll also use this question to see who actually reads and responds to the author notes.

Also sorry for any spelling/grammar errors or missed words. Its nearly half midnight here in London and I'm super tired. But I wanted to post an update tonight. Sorry :)

Thanks for being patient and and sorry for being silly and having to re-write. Keep commenting/subscribing. I love you guys <3
Until next time.
-D