Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Another Year

Frank

The wind was strong, but I wasn't really bothered by its lashes against my cheek. The cold was my friend, I slept with it everyday. The sting of my cheeks was better than to feel nothing at all.

As I reached the gates of the school, I gulped. Another year at the same godforsaken place. To make matters worse, I had been off a week already, but when you're passed out in some dealers basement, there's not much you can do about it.

I was met with the same welcome as last year. A beating. Jake, the 'leader' of the Jocks kicked me in as others held me against my locker, leaving sizeable dents in the metal. With the amount of damage my locker seems to receive, it's surprising the thing still locks.

I had heard from the mutterings of the lady in the office, that more Vampires were joining this school year. There had been quite a few last year but now the place had to hold nearly double that. That meant it would be two times as hard to keep myself alive. I had managed it last year, just, but with that many Vampires I would be dead within a week.

Thankfully, the day seemed to fly by. The teachers left me alone mostly. I've been in this school long enough for them to know that I don't respond. I'm not a bad student, I get good grades, I just don't speak to other people. Before I had time to think it was lunch and then the bell signalling the end of lunch rang. I hurriedly picked up my tattered bag and walked silently to my locker, keeping my head as low as I could.

I checked my new schedule, German in C6. I thought that having German in a Chemistry classroom was a little odd, but I wasn't complaining. I got my German textbook out of the battered locker. Not that I'd need it. I'm fluent in German and Italian. Let's just say, I have A LOT of free time on my hands.

I began the short walk towards the Chemistry classrooms, still keeping my head down low, so my dark hair could flop over my face. It was hard to see, but I usually did alright, navigating my way through the corridors of the school through my bangs. Usually.

I felt a searing pain run up the left side of my body as I slammed into something. The something took a step back and I gulped nervously. I decided to take a quick peek through my hair, almost immediately wishing I hadn't.

In front of me was a Vampire. A dark haired, pale skinned vampire dominator and he didn't look very ecstatic.

The vampire took a step towards me and sneered. "Watch where you're going you pathetic piece of human filth." He snarled angrily causing a little squeak to nearly brace my lips. Thankfully, I managed to stay silent.

"What was that? Did I hear you say sorry?" He snapped again, his black eyes piercing into me like a thousand burning knives. I stayed silent, not knowing what else to do.

"Do you not know any respect?" He growled viciously, his temper seemed to be growing by the second, causing me to shrink back in fear. Then his pale hands grabbed me by the neck and slammed me into a nearby locker, winding and choking me simultaneously.

"I suggest that you learn to be respectful you little maggot or I'm going to much worse things to you." He boomed, as I felt a warm liquid running down my cheek. I closed my eyes, wishing the Vampire to be gone.

My head smashed against the concrete flooring, as the Vampire dropped me. "I'm Gerard Way, you disgusting piece of shit, and don't you fucking forget it." He said, before walking into classroom 5C.

I quickly, got up, ignoring the excruciating pain my head was emitting and headed into the classroom opposite to start my German lesson.

What a great first day back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the first chapter in a proper POV. I wrote this one in Franks, because why the hell not.
See you next update.
-D