Status: Just getting started :)

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Guilt Is The Person Opposite In The Mirror

Gerard

I allowed the cool water to fall over my face as my hands scooped it up from the sink. I looked up and into the mirror to see the calm male face staring back at me. But I was anything but calm. Inside I was freaking out. I could see myself, the monster I am, in the mirror.

I thought about the innocent fertile, only a few metres away in the next room. What I had done to him was inexcusable. He was a beautiful, precious creature who I should be opening car doors for and hugging, not shoving him in my car boot and raping him until he fucking bleeds.

In my defence, he did have an undetectable glamour on. But I'm still to blame, it wasn't his fault that he had a glamour on. I should have known better. I should have known that something as beautiful as him couldn't truly human. Even in his human form, he was stunning, that was obvious.

I sighed deeply and willed myself one more glance in the mirror, before I headed back out of the bathroom and into the room.

He was sitting silently on the bed, staring at his arm, the blood had dried onto the cuts, leaving his arm looking worse than it was. Not that it wasn't bad.

I grabbed a wet wipe from the cupboard in the bathroom before re-entering the room silently. I shuffled over to him, and felt my heard split as he flinched away from me. I sat down on the bed next to him, and took his arm. He was shaking uncontrollably, and it hurt me to think that that was down to me and my stupidity.

I held his arm still at the bend where his elbow joint is and carefully used the wet-wipe to clean away the dried blood around the swollen wound. He hissed sharply and I felt the muscles in his hand tense. As I wiped away the crimson mess, the letters I carved into his pale arm started to swing into focus. I had to turn my head away to stop from getting angry and scaring him again.

Stupid, stupid Gerard.

When I had finished, I chucked away the wipe and went and sat in the chair by my desk, to give Frank a little space. I didn't know what I was going to do.

"Gerard?" I heard Frank mutter, after a few minutes of deafening silence.

"Yes Frank?" I asked, noticing it was the first time he had used my name ever.

"What do I do?" He asked, obviously nervous, as his hands were fiddling with a loose string of black thread from his hoody.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean. If I'm a fertile. Uhhr, what do I do?" He asked quietly.

"Well, I guess you should tell you're family, I mean it could be one of them who put that thing on you in the first place." I suggested nicely.

"Oh," He looked down at this. "Okay."

"Would you like me to drop you?" I offered out of politeness,

"Oh no, it's fine thank you." Frank replied simply. "I think I should go then." He continued. "Could I get my school bag from you're boot, I mean car please?" He asked.

"Yes, of course." I replied, cringing at the fact that he had been in the boot of my car. I led him down the white marble stairs and out of the large, oak, front door. "Here." I said, handing him the bag, as I opened the boot of my car with the key.

"Thank you Gerard." he said shyly, looking down, his bangs covering his face.

"T'is okay." I replied, still feeling bad.

Frank stood there awkwardly as I locked the car up. "Which way is the way back to the school?" he asked, looking at his tattered converse.

"It's back up this street for a mile or so and then the left down the Ferrel Close." I replied guiltily. He nodded to say thank you. "Are you sure you are going to be okay to walk?" I asked. "Jersey isn't a safe place to be alone.

"It's fine. I've done it for the last few years." He gave me a tiny, soft smile, and my heard melted. Then it was replaced with a flash of shyness. "Goodbye Gerard." he whispered just audible over the sound of the Jersey traffic from the main road.

"Goodbye Frank, and again, I'm sorry." I replied. He said nothing to this, but flinched a little. Then he set off down the street. I watched as I saw the beautiful fertile, walking, looking at the pavement ahead of him through his bangs.

I don't think I could feel more guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY more updates, I swear I'm writing machine. I think it's more to do with the fact that, I'm scared that if I stop then I'll loose the will to write, and I don't want that!
I promise it's gonna' get a little more exciting in the next chapter.
LALALALALA.
Bye.
-D