Not Good Enough For You

Chapter 8

Rayne's point of view:

I was repeating the same habits that I had before I was hospitalized. I refused to eat; I threw up if food was forced down my throat; I even hid and threw away food to make it look like I had eaten.

One Saturday morning, I decided to go for a run, to keep me in shape. As soon as I got up, I threw on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, with the usual studded belt. I then picked out a Jack Skellington t-shirt, a red and black striped hoodie, with red converse to match. I took one more look in the mirror.
"I look hideous as usual" I said to myself, before going downstairs.
Mum and Destiny had already eaten their breakfast, as there were cereal bowls by the sink.
"Rayne, are you going to have something to eat?" My mum asked, as she looked up from the television.
"I'm going to Nate's house" I lied, as I grabbed a cereal bar from the snacks cupboard. "I'll eat this on the way" I lied again, as I got an 'Okay' from Mum, and left the house.
I'm just one big fat liar - literally.
As soon as I got outside, I threw the cereal bar into the first bin I saw. I simply couldn't allow those disgusting calories to get into my stomach, let alone carry that horrid thing around in my pocket.
I then began to run around my neighborhood, no matter how much my legs and the rest of my body refused. I knew that I had to do this in order to become thin, so I pushed myself further and further beyond the limits.
Soon, I began to get out of breath, that's probably because I'm overweight. No, I mustn't stop, just keep on going, Rayne, keep on going. I then felt my legs weaken, making it difficult for me run, making me slow down. However, my brain was the one in charge, not my legs, so I kept on going, forcing my poor legs to go against their will.
It wasn't long until I began to feel very light-headed, but I still ran - that was part of the whole exercise process, right?
Then suddenly, my world started to spin. I was still running, but becoming slower by the second. I felt my body shaking all over. I then felt myself collapse to the ground, as everything faded into nothing.
Aaron's point of view:

Since it was the weekend, I decided to go to Rayne's house to see how he was doing. Things didn't look good at the moment though, because I had suspected that he was still starving himself, and I had noticed how he'd been looking paler, weaker and thinner than ever before.
It wasn't long until I was walking up towards Rayne's neighborhood. I spotted someone in the distance, who was appeared to be passed-out on the street - a hobo perhaps.
However, when I got closer, I recognised the black emo hair and skinny jeans. It could only be... Rayne! Oh em gee!
"Rayne! Rayne!" I screamed, not caring who heard me, as I ran up to him. "Rayne, please just wake up and be okay!" I began to sob slightly.
"Rayne-babes, no, don't do this to me, I love you!" I said, as I gathered him in my arms and held him against my chest, stroking his hair and kissing his forehead at the same time.
It wasn't long until Rayne began to stir slightly, so I figured he wasn't completely unconscious.
"Aaron?" He said feebly.
"Right here, Rayne" I sighed. "I've got to get you to hospital."
"No, no, don't take me there, please, I just wanna go home!" Rayne cried.
"But you need to go!"
"No, please don't!" He pleaded, sounding more desperate this time.
"Oh alright" I huffed. "At least we are closer to your house."
I gently placed one arm under his knees and the other around his shoulders, as I picked him up and carried him home.
Rayne was so light - too light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww bless, thanks for reading.