Status: Oneshot.

Our Little Boy

One of One.

"Brian, come see our little boy," I smiled as I walked over to where my wife, Rayne, was laying holding our new born son, "What are we going to name him Rayne?" She looked down into his eyes, "Why don't we name him after Jimmy, I know how much you miss him.." That's when it hit me, "Owen James Haner?" She smiled at me, "Is that what you want to name him?" I looked at him, "Can I hold him Ray?" She nodded and handed him to me, I smiled down at him, this is my son. Rayne and I have talked about having a child for years and now it's happened, we have our son. I smiled at Rayne and handed Owen back to her..

Rayne's Point Of View, One Year Later
"Brian, can you come get Owen?" I called for my husband as I picked Owen up I heard Brian coming up the stairs, "Where is he?" Brian took him from me and walked down the stairs to the living room. I walked to my room and started looking through my clothes until I found the outfit I was looking for, after I was changed, I walked downstairs and stopped on the very last step I stopped, I looked in the living room to see Brian holding Owen and looking through a photo album, I walked over and looked over Brian's shoulder and smiled slightly as I seen the pictures, most of them were Jimmy and the guys. I wrapped my arms around Brian and kissed his cheek, I felt the tears on his cheek, "We all miss him Bri," he looked at me, "I wish Owen could've met him first..."

We sat together and looked through the pictures, Owen pointed at one of the pictures of Jimmy, Brian smiled sadly, "That would've been your Uncle Jimmy, he was goofy." Owen smiled at him, "Goofy?" Brian nodded and laughed a little, "Yeah, he was kinda insane..." I laughed, "He wasn't quite insane Brian.." Brian laughed, "I know he wasn't, but he was almost insane.." I looked at Owen to see his eyes starting to close, "Brian," I nudged his arm, "It's time for bed," he nodded and carried Owen up to his room, before I left his room I kissed his forehead and walked out.