Status: It's just a short thing

What Was I to Do?

The first and only chapter

Ariana smiled and waved, like usual.That's what the camera men told her to do. Smile and wave. Be pretty. Don't trip. Don't make a fool of yourself. Be a good girl Ari and don't embarrass us.
"Ariana Grande, Ariana, over here", one of the many photographers called.
She flashed him her signature smile. He waved her over and pointed to a girl with a microphone.
"MTV is covering this event and Maria wants to talk to you." He told her, "As soon as she's done interviewing someone else, you're up kid."
She nodded and found herself standing somehwat to the side, waiting for the woman to signal her to appear before the camera. Ariana couldn't see who Marian was interviewing, just the back of a suit.
Maria, a tall, thing, latino woman peeked around the boy and saw Ariana.
"And have you met Ariana Grande?" she waved her over just as the boy turned around.
Ari was caught in his blue eyes. She didn't have time to register anything that was happening. His smile stopped her heart and when he held out his hand for her to shake her breath caught in her throat.
"No I don't believe I have." He smiled. "I'm Zac. Zac Efron."
She slowly took his hand and nodded. "I.. I know."
Her eyes were big and she just kept shaking his hand.
"So I take it you're familiar with his work?" Maria asked smiling at the awestruck girl.
Familair? Boy was she ever. She had several posters of his stashed under her bed and she owned every High School Musical movie there was. Not to mention she practically belted out Hairspray songs whenever she was given the chance to.
But she wasn't going to say this. Ariana just nodded her head again.
"What about you Zac? You watch Victorious?"
He smiled and let go of Ariana's hand. "Why yes, yes I do. It's one of my favorite Nick shows. Don't tell Mirana though."
Maria put the microphone up to Zac. "Who's your favorite character?"
"Definitely Cat." he looked over at Ari. "She's really funny."
Ariana couldn't help but beam.
Zac Efron liked her character.
"Well it was nice meeting you Ari." He gave her a friendly hug.
He called her Ari.
He hugged her.
He is Zac Efron.
"So Ariana what are you wearing tonight?"
Ariana Grande slowly regained composure and ticked off the list on things she was supposed to say. Adding her perky and bubbly personality to it. All she wanted to do was to go home, and hide under a rock.
Because she had just met the most handsome boy ever.
And all she did, was shake his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
IDK I was bored and they are my crack ship