Status: Active (;

I'm Not The Girl Next Door , I'm The Bitch Across The Street

Chapter Ten

✯✯Roberto’s P.O.V✯✯

I woke up facing Jaylen who was asleep. I pulled out my phone and saw it was 1:00 in the morning. Instantly I started panicking because I didn’t want to seem disrespectful, especially if they saw us sleeping. I mean yeah we had clothes on but ugh. I rubbed my face and tried getting up quietly. Jaylen felt me move and grabbed my shirt.

“Where are you going?” She said sleepily.

“It’s 1 in the morning. I don’t want your parents mad at you.” I whispered back “Just go to back to sleep Jay.”

She pulled me back “They said it was okay, my mom woke me up you were sound asleep… they said it was fine. Lay back down.”

“Are you sure Jaylen?” I asked worriedly.

“Yes.” She finally got me back in bed and cuddled up next to me, I put my arms around her and held her tight. I tried going back to sleep but it wasn’t working. I looked at my phone and saw a missed call from my mom and a bunch of texts from people. I don’t like talking to other people when I’m with Jaylen, unless it’s well my mom. I deleted the texts because they weren’t that important. I hope my mom won’t get mad. I laughed to myself softly just thinking of what she could possibly say. My Facebook had notifications, it was the picture Jossy took of us and tagged me in. I smiled at it bringing back the feeling of when she said yes. There were 78 Likes and about 50 comments all saying how cute we were and how beautiful Jaylen was and how “cute” I was or how lucky Jaylen is. Honestly I'm the lucky one for having her, even though she isn’t officially mine yet.

I put a comment on it.

Damn, my date to senior is the most beautiful girl out there (: I'm lucky shes mine <3


I put my phone on the nightstand next to hers until my phone started vibrating like crazy from Facebook and texts. I picked it up until it stopped vibrating then set it back down and looked Jaylen. It was dark and all you could hear was her steady breathing. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. I had butterflies, she always gave me them, and whenever I look at her a smile never fails to appear on my face. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep this time. I was still running my fingers through her hair and I felt myself getting sleepy.

. . .


Being kissed woke me up. I opened an eye and saw Jaylen. I smiled and kissed back.

“Morning!” She said cheerfully.

“Morninggg” I sang “you must really like me to kiss me with morning breath.” I laughed

She laughed too. “Same goes for you. Oh and I saw what you commented on the picture.” She smiled at me even bigger making me laugh.

“It’s true!”

“You got a lot of likes on that comment…”

“Did you like it?”

“Of course!”

“Then that’s all that matters.” I kissed her again and she got up. “I'm gonna go shower then come back.”

“Sameee, hurry.” We both went our separate ways. I took my phone and went across the street. My mom was leaving for work.

“Hi mom!” I yelled hugging her.

“Roberto Gonzales!” She yelled back at me “Why didn’t you answer the phone?!”

“I was asleep honest. I didn’t hear it I'm sorry mommy.” I pouted my lip and she sighed, I now smiled and kissed her cheek. “Have an amazing day at work I love you.”

She walked to her car waving her hand “Yeah yeah love you too brush your teeth.” I laughed and went inside.

I laid my clothes out and hopped in the shower. I took my toothbrush with me because I didn’t want to waste any time with her. I washed my body then brushed my teeth then washed my hair. I quickly got out of the shower and dried myself off, going into my room to put my clothes on. I looked at my clock, took me 5 minutes. I put my clothes on quickly and fixed my hair but put a hat on. I looked at myself and smiled. Monday was my birthday and the talent show. Today was Friday.

“Shit” I said to myself. Today was supposed to be something for the people who were participating in the talent show. I called Jaylen.

(Jaylen,Roberto)

Hello? You could hear the shower running.
Babe today was the thing for people who are in the talent show… should I go see what’s going on with that?
Shit! Yeah, go see… I really don’t wanna be around him…
Yeah I don't either… I’ll be back I'm gonna go see Mr. Clark
Mkay, just walk in when you come back, I’ll leave it unlocked.
No leave it locked I don’t want no one stealing you!
She laughed Oh just hurry up! Bye

She hung up and I got my car keys and went to the school. It was about 2 hours into school when I got there. I parked the car and put my ID card on. I hate how they make us wear these stupid things. I walked to Mr. Clark’s room seeing Joey on my way there.

“What are you doing here?” He asked walking with me now.

“I need to talk to Clark… shouldn’t you be in class?” I asked.

“Bitch you don’t know my life!” he scoffed and pushed me then walked away making me laugh.

I walked into his room and he was sitting at his desk.

“Hey Mr. Clark, I have a question.” I got his attention because he looked up.

“Oh Roberto! I was wondering how to get a hold of you.”

“I just remembered! But um, is this even still going on ‘cause I mean, Jaylen doesn’t want to be around him, I sure as hell don’t want to be around him-“

He cut me off “I know, I totally understand. It wont be how it was but if you were still wanting to do the talent show you would still have a guaranteed spot.”

I thought about it… “Sure… yeah I’ll do it. Thanks Mr. Clark.”

He shook my hand “No problem, tell Jaylen I hope she feels better.”

“I will, bye have a good day.” I flashed a smile and left the school. I figured, I’d let my writing skills come to use and write a song about Jaylen. I wonder if I can still play the piano. I drove to her house and knocked on her door. She smiled when she opened it making me smile too.

“So, we don't have to do the talent show anymore, but he gave me a spot in the talent show… I need to work on it.”

She made a face and looked disappointed. “Can I help?”

I bit my lip and shook my head “It’s a surprise. Sorry babe.” I kissed her “I’ll text you.”

Monday

♡♡Jaylen’s P.O.V♡♡

Today was Roberto’s birthday, I had sent him a long text at exactly midnight, called, and even walked over to his house. We didn’t really see each other over the weekend because of whatever he’s doing for the talent show. I bought him an outfit but I wasn’t going to give it to him until tonight when we all had dinner. Everyone was entering the gym. My phone vibrated, it was Roberto.

Sit in the front.. im nervous:/
I'm sure whatever ur doing will be amazing <3 you can do it (: but I will

I made sure to get a seat front and center. They had programs on every seat. I looked at it and Roberto was last which made me sigh. Once everyone was in a girl came on the stage and the lights turned off, the only light on was the spotlight which was shining on her.

“Welcome to the 2012 Talent Show! We have a lot of great acts for you I know you guys will all love it. Well let’s get this started!” She announced the first performer who was dancing. He was really good and got all the energy going. I felt someone bump in to me and I looked and it was Jossy and Joey. They stole someone’s seat.

“Hi” she whispered out of breath “I'm gonna be a ninja I swear.”

I laughed at her. “A very cute ninja.” Joey piped in making her smile big. “I wonder what my baby is doing! He won’t tell me!” he whispered at me.

“Same here! I only saw him at midnight this whole weekend.” I made a sad face.

“… Did you guys have sex?” Jossy asked wiggling her eyebrows, I felt myself blush.

“No! He wants to wait…”

“Holy fuck he really does like you.” Joey said shocked.

“Have you guys?” I asked. Joey blushed Jossy shrugged.

“Nah.”

“I love how you don't get embarrassed.” I said laughing until I got shushed.

. . .


Everyone was amazing! Only one person sucked. I felt bad for her, she couldn’t sing to save her life. But it was finally Roberto’s turn. They had a piano out and I swear it was his laptop. They said his name and a bunch of girls started screaming. Including Jossy, Joey, and me. Once he came out I smiled. He looked really cute today and even happier, probably because it’s his birthday. He sat at the piano and grabbed the mic.

“So this is a song I wrote… it’s called Close To You.” {{**I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG. SONG BELONGS TO JOSEF**}}

He pressed something on his laptop and then began playing the piano and started singing.

its pouring down like rain
And no denyin it, baby
And now we started to flame
Oh girl you got me going insane in a good way
Can't get you off of my brain
Ain't that a shame

If there is just one thing that i gotta do
Is wrap my arms around you
And hold you close and never let you go

Can I get closer?
Can I get closer?
Can I get closer?
Closer to you

Can i wipe away your tears?
Wipe away your fears?
Be the man that you need me to be
Can i get closer?
Closer to you

Baby I’ve been thinking bout us
And i just don’t understand
How God can make a woman so beautiful?
So perfect, for one man

Cause when i wake in the morning
And i think about your face
No one in this world could ever take your place
God sent you to me and it’s meant to be
Baby, ooh

If there is just one thing that i gotta do
Is wrap my arms around you
And hold you close and never let you go

Can i get closer?
Can i get closer?
Can i get closer?
Closer to you

Can i wipe away your tears?
Wipe away your fears?
Be the man that you need me to be
Can i get closer?
Closer to you

And now im thinkin to myself what is goin on?
Cause its too good to be true
But then i remember there's a God up there sayin'
Son, this one's for you

So can i get closer? Oh, can i get close to you, baby
Can i get closer?
Can i get closer?
Closer to you

Can i wipe away your tears?
Wipe away your fears?
Be the man the man that you need me to be
Can i get closer?
Closer to you

Can I get closer?
Closer to you


I was so happy I could cry. I had the biggest smile on my face and my eyes were extremely watery. He made eye contact with me almost through out the whole song. Jossy had her hand on my leg the whole time squeezing it and Joey’s mouth was open. He stood up taking the microphone with him and came to the edge of the stage and jumped off and stood in front of me and made me stand up.

“Jaylen, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? Everything I said in that song was how I feel, so will you let me closer to you?”

I smiled and wiped my tears he did too. “Yes!” He smiled and everyone was screaming. I kissed him. “Happy birthday baby.”

He smiled and kissed me again. “I’ll see you after.” He jumped back on the stage and I sat down. Everyone was smiling at me and Jossy was hugging me. Joey was still shocked. His facial expression was priceless. Jossy took a picture of him. My phone vibrated, it was Roberto.
No matter what u do I will never break up with u. I’ll never ever cheat. I will always be loyal & honest. I wont ever let u walk out on me without a fight. I want to make this relationship last for as long as possible. I want to grow old wit u.
All bcuz I love you Jaylen <3