Status: Active (;

I'm Not The Girl Next Door , I'm The Bitch Across The Street

Chapter Two

"Where were you?" my dad asked as I walked in the house.

"Oh Taylor's house." I replied shrugging. My dad, well, doesn't really like Taylor for some unknown reason but he makes it extremely obvious.

"Oh." He said somewhat rudely making a face "I don't know what you see in him."

"I love him." I replied in the same tone. He gave me a stern look "You don't even know what love is. Take off that damn ring too you guys aren't married." He said gesturing to my finger.

Taylor had got me a ring on our one year. It was beautiful and you could tell it was really expensive. I loved it i never take it off. Ever.

"Umm how about no." I said rudely walking up the stairs he just shook his head. "Honey get ready we're going out to dinner." my mom called out to me.

"Kay." I answered. I went upstairs to change. I looked through my closet and tried putting an outfit together. I had soo many clothes it was ridiculous but i finally put one together.
Image(The Ring From Taylor)
I pulled out my phone and started to text Taylor as I went down the stairs.
(Jaylen , Taylor)

Hey babe, im home but we're going out to dinner -_______- fml. haha
Mmm food that sounds rlly good.. bring me sum im hungry or u could just bring urself ;)
Funnyyyyyyyyy ! You should be a comedian.
Nahh ur the only one who finds me funny :/
Emburrsinn...
Shudduppp
k.
Wait are u rlly mad?! I was kidding! Babe dont be mad:/

I looked at the text laughing to myself and putting the phone away. I wasn't really mad i just liked messing with him it was fun haha. We had pulled into the parking lot and it was freezing outside.

"Damn.." I muttered "I should have brought a jacket." I ran into the steakhouse to get warm and my parents laughed at me. When I ran in people waiting turned and looked and three of those people were Roberto and his parents. I liked his parents they were extremely nice, unlike their son.

"Great." I said narrowing my eyes at him. "Don't sound too excited to see me." He said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

His mom laughed and hugged me same with his dad then they went to talk to my parents. Roberto told the hostess that we were all here and then we were seated right away.

"You look really pretty Jaylen." Roberto's mom complimented smiling.

I smiled back "Thanks Lori."

"She's just saying that to make you feel good. You really don't look pretty." Roberto whispered to me since we were sitting next to each other. I socked his leg.

"I don't know why our kids haven't gotten together yet Rich." My dad said watching Roberto and I.

"Because I'm with Taylor." I hissed at my dad.

"I'm sure Roberto could get rid of him." He looked at Roberto. He laughed.

"Your daughter secretly loves me. She'll be like 'Taylor Who' when I take her on a date."

I laughed sarcastically "That’s exactly what’s gonna happen."

Jaylen.. I'm sorry, please text me back.

"Excuse me." I said before getting up and going outside to call Taylor.

Wait Jaylen bef-
I was kidding shuddddup hahaha I called to tell you that and cause I'm bored, we're at dinner with Roberto and his parents ughh kill me now.
Haha sounds fun but I don't wanna kill you sorry.. where are you anyways? Your dad's letting you talk to me?
No I'm outside.. its freezing and I don't have a jacket.
He sighed Go inside please I'll just text you, I love you Jay.
Fineee, love you too bye

When I turned around Roberto was walking up to me with his hands in his pockets obviously cold. "I came to check on you.. I mean I was only kidding back there." I, myself was shocked that he actually said that. "Why? You don't even care, so don't act like you do."

✯✯Roberto's POV✯✯
"Why? You don't even care, so don't act like you do."

Truth is, I did care, more than anyone could. I never hated Jaylen I only acted like it because she hates me and it sucks really bad. I was extremely jealous of her stupid perfect boyfriend Taylor, he's got the best girl in the world. It really shouldn't matter because I could get any girl I want... except the one i do want.

"I don't know." I replied looking down.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'm going inside. It's cold." She rushed passed me and i followed her too.

I sat there while everyone had their own conversations. I just thought. The only person who really knows my feelings for Jaylen is Jossy. She always teased me for it when Jaylen wasn't in hearing distance.

I glanced sideways at Jaylen. She was so beautiful it hurt. She had perfect, full, lips. Her hair was gorgeous. Her eyes, her eyes are mesmerizing. Her voice is hypnotizing. Everything about her drives me absolutely crazy. She makes me get those stupid butterflies in my stomach that I wish just went away. But the thought of her just made me-

"Ew. Stop staring at me you creep." Her voice broke thru my thoughts, she sounded disgusted.

I recovered quick "Sorry, I was just thinking what I did for God to make someone like you." I said sarcastically.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes; I took a deep breath and argued with myself.

After Dinner


We were all getting ready to leave, our parents exchange goodbyes my parents hugging Jaylen and her parents hugging me. What I got? A glare. I don't know why but it just made me want to kiss her even more.

“I’ll miss you too beautiful.” I said with a smirk and in return I got a shove.

“Shut up.”

“Maybe we could like, I don't know hang out sometime. Without hating each other. As friends?” I asked with a sound of hope in my voice.

She looked at me weirdly “I can’t tell if you’re joking right now...” She said confused. When she got confused she made this cute little face that I love-WHOA snap out of it Roberto.

“Serious as a heart attack.”

“Maybe… I’ll see. Don’t get on my bad side and it might happen.” With that she walked away to her car. I smiled and sighed then finally went to my car.

Once I got home I decided to text Jossy.
Roberto , Jossy

This is ridiculous. Why is she so damn cute -.-
Why don't u just tell her already ! Ur worse than a girl who has a crush on like that bieber guy. Stop bein a bitch and tell her how u feel
I asked her if she wanted 2 kick it with me as friends one day.. she told me as long as I don't get on her bad side
Okaay that’s simple then. Dnt get on her bad side duhhh -______-
Yes mam… iight well im gonna go to sleep
Try not to have wet dreams of my bestfriend.
;) no promises ahahaa