Status: Active (;

I'm Not The Girl Next Door , I'm The Bitch Across The Street

Chapter Three

♡♡Jaylen’s P.O.V♡♡

I curled my hair then got dressed.
Image
I had to admit I looked hot, and I know damn well how to rock a snapback if I do say so myself. I smiled at myself in the mirror and grabbed my binder and my satchel and went downstairs.

“Well don’t you look cute.” My mom said looking at me smiling “I'm glad my daughter knows how to dress. I laughed. “Honey… my car isn’t working and I really need to get to work is it okay if I use your car and Roberto takes you to school?” She asked hopefully with her hands together. I couldn’t say no.

“Yeah sure mom that’s fine.” I handed her my keys and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek “I’ll go to Roberto’s right now.”

Jaylen , Taylor
Moaninn babe (: I woke up late -___- so I prolly wont b there in the morn if that’s okay?
Morning Tay yeahh that’s fine I’ll see you in theatre then if I were u id be goin back to sleeeeeeep
lol im gonna then ima take a shower and come to school ill be there for theatre fasho tho
Mmkay
question…
Answer?
wat are u wearin? ;)
Nothing just how u like it (;
lmao aight see you later I love you goodnight

I smiled and put my phone away and knocked on Roberto’s door. His mom answered “Hey Jaylen!” she said smiling.

“Hi I was wondering if Roberto could give me a ride to school.”

“Sure I don't see why not! I'm on my way to work see if he’s up will you? Bye mija.” She said giving me a hug then leaving. I put my bag on the table and went to his room. I opened his door and he was putting on his shirt, it was halfway on and he put his head through to see who it was.

“Ew.” I said and he put his shirt on and huffed.

“How can I help you ma’am?”

I sat on his bed while he put his cologne on and fixed his hat straight.

“I need a ride to school pleasee.” I said smiling biting my lip. He just stared at me.

“Yes and you look really sexy today.” He blurted, I was taken aback and he blushed every shade of red “Oh my god I just said that out loud. Uhh come on lets go.” He said hurridly.

Ignoring what he said I got in the car with him and we went to school.

“So why aren’t you driving?” He asked after a long awkward silence.

“My mom needed to use my car because something’s wrong with hers I guess.” I said shrugging.

“I’ll take a look at it after theatre ‘cause I don't have a class after that period.” He offered

“Oh you don't have to my dad will probably go get it fixed.”

“It’ll save your dad money” he laughed “its not a problem I’ll be bored anyways.”

We pulled up to the school and parked. “Where’s Taylor?” He asked once he saw some of his friends.

“Oh he isn’t coming ‘til we have theatre” Yes we had theatre together… it’s very interesting.

✯✯Roberto’s P.O.V✯✯

“Oh he isn’t coming ‘til we have theatre” she said. I looked at my friends and just waved and shut my door.

“I’ll hang out with you then.” I smiled at her. She looked at me extremely confused and surprised.

“Are you sure? I mean you don't have to its okay I'm sure I could find Jossy or someone…”

I chuckled “Nah I wanna hang out with you, I promise I wont bite.” She laughed too then rolled her eyes.

“What the hell I guess.” She got our of the car and we started walking up to the school.

“Berto!” My friend Joey came running up to us. “Oh hey you must be…?” He said with his hand out to her looking at me.

She smiled politely “Hi I'm Jaylen, I never knew Roberto has friends.” He laughed.

“I'm Joey and yeah it is hard to believe.”

“You wonder why I'm mean to you!” I said jokingly to her.

“Hey you wanted to hang out with me remember? I might leave you for Joey here he seems nicer.” She said poking my chest.

“My lady.” He said putting his arm out to her, she accepted and they walked away.

He just pulled a robbery… dick.

Image (Joey)

Theatre


I was walking to theatre with Joey because his class is next to mine.

“Not even gonna lie bro but you two would be hella cute together.” He said referring to me and Jaylen.

I just laughed “Nah she’s gotta boyfriend. Plus we don't really like each other very much.”

“She may not like you... but I know you do. Think about it.” With that he walked off and I walked into the room to see Jaylen and Taylor hugging each other. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

The bell rang.

“Alright people, we have a challenge. You will be in a group of 3 and it doesn’t matter if its all boys or all girls, even if its just a girl and two boys etc.” Mr. Clark announced. “We’re mixing talent with acting. Since this is my only theatre class that I actually enjoy… in two weeks we will perform in class and whoever wins, has a guaranteed spot in the talent show next month. So with that being said choose your partners and get to thinking.”

After he was done speaking everyone got loud, I just kinda stood there. A lot of girls were coming up to me asking but I was totally out of it. Until Jaylen showed up.

“Hey do you wanna be in a group with me and Taylor?” She asked

“What the fuck? You see me asking.” This girl said with a shit load of attitude.

“Um did you see me ask him?” She said with the same amount of attitude.

“Does it look like I care?” The other girl said. I raised my eyebrows in shock.

“No but by the looks of it, it looks like God didn’t care either.” With that she looked at me “You don't have to say yes.”

In shock I chuckled “Um no I will but damn.” I walked with her to Taylor laughing while that girl was pissed.

“Way to go Jay.” Taylor said putting his arm around her.

“Okay so since you two both sing why don’t we just act out that song I like? The ‘Brown Eyed Girl’ song by Royalty?” She suggested. “That way its both acting and talent?”

“Yeah that’s cool with me.” I said not really caring because I really never heard the song.

“Well, I don't really rap…” Taylor said doubtfully.

“Oh I can rap, you can do that singing part? Is there a singing part?”

They both laughed at me because I was confused.

“Okay go home and listen to the song, while you work on my moms car.” She said smiling.

“Huh?” Taylor asked.

“Oh her moms car isn’t working so she took Jaylen’s car and I gave her a ride to school today.”

He kind of made a face but quickly recovered. “Ohh okay.”

After that we were just shooting out ideas as I pulled up the lyrics on my phone so Jaylen would be the girl we were talking about. Honestly I wish I could just sing this to her on my own. I really do like Jaylen a lot I just wish she didn’t have a boyfriend or well hated me I guess.

Why do I like her so much? Why couldn’t I just dislike her like she dislikes me?