Status: Active (;

I'm Not The Girl Next Door , I'm The Bitch Across The Street

Chapter Four

♡♡Jaylen’s P.O.V♡♡

Rehersal

Taylor , Roberto

Could you be my brown eyed girl, baby you're a stunna'
Saw you from my humma'
You can have my numba'
Brown eyed girl, hotter than the summa', around you i get dumber
I could be your wonder, brown eyed girl

Now she's my baby beauty, such a cutie, eyes look like a bag from Louie
Picture perfect, she's a ten, she's my lover, she's my friend
She's the other half no other girl can ever match
She's the lighter, i'm the flame, she's the heartbreak, i'm the pain
We just go together so forever, nobody could know me better
Nobody could love you better, "L" has never been my letter
Till' today now i say, i love you, you love me too
She's my baby i'm her boo, come here brown eyes i love you


We were rehearsing in the gym because Mr. Clark let us which is actually better for us on our part because we didn’t have to worry about anything if we were better than anyone else or worse. So when Roberto was rapping he had my hand and spun me around and I was against him and we were swaying to the music. I looked at Taylor’s face and saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes. He turned off the music and Roberto let me go and fixed his hat. I hate to admit it but he actually looked good today…

“This would be a lot, easier if we had two girls. Just saying. What am I even supposed to be doing when he’s rapping?” Taylor said slightly annoyed.

I walked up to him and put my arms around him and reached up to kiss him. “Wanna take a break babe?”

He sighed and I smiled “We’ll be back Berto.” I took Taylor’s hand and we walked out of the gym.

✯✯Roberto’s P.O.V✯✯

I sat at the edge of the stage then laid back and sighed.

“Excuse me?” I heard a girls voice. I sat up startled making her laugh. “Sorry didn’t mean to scare you.”

I laughed too and hopped off the stage. She was gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as Jaylen. “No worries.”

“Soo I'm new here and got added to this theatre class and Mr. Clark told me to join your group?”

“Oh okay well I'm Roberto, Jaylen and Taylor are taking a break right now, I'm sorry I didn’t catch your name?”

She laughed kind of flirtingly “I didn’t throw it”

I laughed too “Oh someones got jokes!”

She smiled and held her hand out “Angel Garcia, nice to meet you.” I took her hand and shook it “Nice to meet you too.” I said smiling.
Image

I heard someone clear their throat and it was Jaylen and Taylor.

“Mr. Clark added her to our group since she’s new to the school. Angel this is Jaylen and Taylor, and yeah this is Angel.” She shook both of their hands and said nice to meet you. I saw Taylor kind of check her out and honestly I was surprised.

“Jay, maybe you could be the lead so whenever one of us is singing you go to them and Angel will go to whoever isn’t.” Taylor suggested making me raise my eyebrows.

“Uhm.. sure, that um okay I guess.” Jaylen said a little shocked.

“Okay perfect lets start rehearsing!” Taylor said a little too happily making Jaylen and I confused.

“So uh do you know the song ‘Brown Eyed Girl’?” I asked

“I love that song!” She exclaimed. So Jaylen explained what she would be doing and how this would work.

3 Weeks Later.. (2 Weeks Before Talent Show)


Today was the day we saw what group would be performing in the talent show so we were watching other groups perform in front of the class.

Jaylen was annoyed with Taylor and Angel because those two have become “best friends” and whenever they go out Angel comes along and it pisses Jaylen off like crazy.

They were whispering to each other and laughing so I whispered to Jaylen “are you okay?”

She turned and snapped at me but still in a whisper “Don’t fucking talk to me.”

I put my hands up in defense “Okay sorry.”

The group that was up sucked so bad, they were attempting to do a magic show. Honestly so far ours was the best.

Mr. Clark came by and handed a call slip to the office for Taylor. He stood up and left and before Mr. Clark left Angel had asked to go to the bathroom.

“Stupid bitch…” Jaylen muttered under her breath.

I chuckled softly “You aren’t jealous… are you?” I asked confused.

She socked me in my leg very hard making people turn back and look. “I said don’t fucking talk to me. Just because I was okay with you don’t mean I stopped hating you.”

“Whoa.” It kind of hurt….okay it hurt a lot. “What the hell did I do to you Jaylen?”

“You’re still alive.” She spat and angrily watched the other groups. I raised my hand and pointed outside so I could use the restroom, he nodded at me and I got up and walked. I mean, I know she’s mad but it really did hurt.

When I was walking down the hall I heard whispering and soft giggles. I looked and there was Taylor making out with Angel, he was against the wall, hands on her ass hers were on his neck and they were just going at it like it was nothing. I mean it was almost as if they were about to get naked and fuck on the floor.

“What the fuck?” I said loudly making them jump apart. She turned red and Taylor looked angry.

“You better not tell Jaylen.” He spat.

“Why shouldn’t I? What the hell Taylor?! Why would you cheat on her for this slut. Jaylen is obviously better looking then Angel.” I was beyond pissed.

“Don’t talk about her like that.”

“Excuse me? I'm sorry.. I thought you were dating Jaylen not Angel.”

He came up in my face “I swear to god if you tell Jaylen-“

“You’ll what? Hit me? I dare you too.” I challenged

“Wait no stop don’t fight.” Angel said getting nervous.

“You should have stayed out of it from the beginning. He had a girlfriend.” I told her angrily.

“Well guess what, I'm bored with Jaylen I mean she’s great at sex but Angel is sexier, and honestly, she’s better.”

Alright. That pissed me off.

I socked him square in the jaw and he fell to the floor, we were going at it ‘til we heard Jaylen’s voice.

“What the fuck!? Get off of him!!” She yelled trying to pull me off. “What the hell are you doing Roberto!” She yelled once she got me off of him.

“Sticking up for you!”

“Oh okay by beating up my boyfriend!”

“Yeah some boyfriend. Does a boyfriend fuck a hoe when he’s already got a solid female?” I asked her angrily breathing heavy.

Suddenly her emotion changed and she looked at Taylor who was bleeding on the floor and Angel kneeling next to him. Tears started forming in her eyes and then I felt bad.

“What…” she said almost inaudible.

They both looked down ashamed.

“How could you Taylor?! I love you!” She said now tears falling down her face.

“I'm sorry…” Was all he could say.

“No you’re not. You aren’t sorry.” She took off her ring and threw it at him and took off running.

A teacher came out and saw Taylor on the floor bleeding. “What’s going on out here?!” He exclaimed.

“I don’t know, I found him out here like this.” I gave Taylor a look then went back in the class and got Jaylens stuff and ran after her.

“Jaylen!” I yelled as she got in her car. I ran faster and stood in front of her car so she wouldn’t leave.

“Move out of the way!” She yelled sobbing.

“I'm not letting you leave unless you let me drive.” I said basically laying on the hood of the car.

Staring at me she finally let her hands off the steering wheel and climbed over the seat with her face in her hands crying. I got into the car and put her stuff in the backseat.

“Why couldn’t it have been you…”

“What?” I asked confused.

“Why couldn’t you have been the one to have sex with her…”

“Because honestly, I don't find her that pretty. Taylor’s stupid, you’re absolutely beautiful, she isn’t. Why settle for less when he had the best?”

That just made her cry more. Since I knew she wouldn’t talk again I drove her home.

When we got there I handed her the keys and grabbed all of her stuff in the car and walked inside with her.

“I’ll just leave it here.” I said putting her stuff on the counter, she ignored me and walked upstairs. “If you need me call me… I'm just across the street…” I heard her door close and I sighed. I texted Jossy

Roberto , Jossy

Anyway u culd leave school ryt now?
Umm I could.. why wassup?
She jus found out he was cheatin on her wit Angel.. I kicked his ass thoo
Wtf?! Is she okay?? Omg im on my way right now! I heard that he got beat up but no one knew who. I'm about to kick his ass -___-
He pissed me off… but shes home, I drove her. If u guys need anything I’ll be across the street so hmu
Alright im leaving now thanks Berto, she’ll appreciate it later im sure.
No problem. Ima wait here til u get here tho I dnt wanna leave her alone

I put my phone away and sat on the couch. I put my head back and closed my eyes for a little bit.

I heard a loud bang and I shot up and ran upstairs and went into her room. Picture frames were thrown across the room broken and she was just sitting on the floor crying. Her room was thrashed. I went to her and held her on the floor. She just cried into my chest. I didn’t even want to say anything. But knowing he’s making her feel like this just pisses me off even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh short but oh well (: