Status: Active (;

I'm Not The Girl Next Door , I'm The Bitch Across The Street

Chapter Five

✯✯Roberto’s P.O.V✯✯

So it’s been a few days since the big break up, but Taylor and Angel are officially dating which kills Jaylen more but she’s trying to be strong. What also sucks is our group is performing in the talent show, which means she has to see him more.

Jossy and I have been with Jaylen since, even though she still hates my guts.

“Berto. Shut the hell up you don’t know what you’re talking about!” She yelled at me. We were at rehearsal and I was behind her as she looked at a magazine.

“I know Justin Bieber wouldn’t date you because he’s strictly dickly” I taunted

“Funny how he gets more girls than you and he’s the ”gay” one.”

“Can we just practice so we can go home.” Taylor asked irritated.

“Could you uh shut the hell up? No one wants to hear what comes out of your lying ass mouth.” I said before standing up and helping Jaylen up.

“Why don’t you just stop trying to get my sloppy seconds Roberto.” Taylor said getting mad. Jaylen raised her eyebrows clearly pissed.

“Nah nigga, Jaylen ain’t sloppy, your girl is sloppy.” He rolled his eyes and Angel was embarrassed. Jaylen however got a big smile on her face.

We rehearsed some more, Jaylen wasn’t the lead anymore, Taylor has Angel and I now have Jaylen, if only that were true. She still hates me but tolerates me only because I was there for her and I still am. Whenever they kiss she winces and I feel bad for her. Jossy however wants to kill both of them.

Today us three were going to go Disneyland after school because Jaylen loves Disneyland, she always has. We aren’t very far from Anaheim so we thought we would go there to cheer her up.

The bell rang.

“Thank god that’s finally over.” Jaylen huffed and grabbed her stuff and ran out. Taylor paid no attention though he doesn’t even care anymore, he’s a dick,

I walked out of class and met up with Joey.

“How ya doin lover boy?” He teased I just laughed.

“Shut up it aint even like that though.”

“You wish it was. You ain’t gotta lie to kick it!” He laughed and pushed me.

“Who are you talking to! You’ve been happy lately or are you just getting laid.” I asked

“Nah not getting laid, just talking to this girl she makes me happy.” He smiled real big “But I don't think I'm gonna ask her out yet.”

“What the?! Who is it??”

He just smiled “Shady. Won’t even tell me.”

The bell rang “See you later!” He ran and I walked to my car.

I'm kind of excited, I mean I do try flirting with her I like her so much, Jaylen’s always on my mind its making me mad. Every time my phone vibrates I wish it’s her name but no its other girls I don't want any other girl but her. I just want to be hers and I want her to be mine.

I sighed. I sound retarded. I should just fuck some girl to get my mind off of her.

This really easy girl named Tanya always wants to get with me. She’s such a slut, I mean yeah she’s good looking but I don't find her my type anymore. But if doing stuff with her gets my mind off of Jaylen, I'm all in.

Roberto , Tanya

Hey ma, u busy?
Never for u ;)
Want 2 cum over I got house.. we culd have sum fun ;)
On my way baby ;-*

I rolled my eyes. “Slut.” I muttered under my breath.

I went into my kitchen and made me a sandwich and poured me a drink. I sat there eating when the doorbell rang. I got up not thinking it would be her and when I opened the door there she was with a low cut top showing almost her whole stomach and the shortest shorts I’ve ever seen in my life.

She smiled and attacked me by kissing me and feeling me everywhere. I closed the door behind us and kissed back but really I was disgusted. She took my shirt off and began unbuttoning my pants I took her shirt off but the whole time Jaylen was on my mind. I saw her smiling, I pictured doing this with her but it actually meant something. I pulled away and looked at her and she bit her lip attempting to take her bra off.

“I cant.” I said putting my hands on her arms.

“WHAT?!” She exclaimed.

“I can’t! Put your clothes on!” I yelled handing her the shirt.

She huffed “You’re gonna regret this. Just watch.” With that she stormed out of my house and when she did I yelled.

What the fuck? I never felt this way about a girl. Why does it have to be Jaylen!

♡♡Jaylen’s P.O.V♡♡

I was really excited for Disneyland even if it is with Berto. Hopefully this will cheer me up. Jossy and I haven’t been there together in a long time so I know I’ll have fun. I'm such a kid when it comes to that.

“Did you hear Taylor and Angel were doing it in the bathroom?” The kid laughed “Slut.”

My heart sank. I'm still in love with him, every time I look at him it hurts. I miss his touch, his kiss, I miss him.

I tried my best to hold back my tears. I was stronger than this I know I am. My dad however loves the fact we aren’t together anymore, my mom has been helping me out by talking to me to get my mind off of him. She took all the pictures of him with us or him with me in the house so I wouldn’t have to see him at home.

Just one more period… I thought to myself.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff in a hurry excited because I have a class with Jossy right now.

“JAY!” I heard Jossy’s voice.

“JOSS!” I yelled back.

She ran up to me. “I can’t go…”

My smile dropped and I whined “Why!”

“I have to do something else.” She made a sad face. “I'm sorry I really wanted to go… But I have to tell you something too!” A huge smile appeared on her face.

“Oh god… what’d you do…”

“Nothing!! I'm talking to this guy! Oh my god he’s so sexy Jaylen.” She sighed dreamily as we walked to our class.

“I wanna know who! How long have you kept this from me??”

“Well we’ve been talking for like almost a month.. But I never thought it would go anywhere so I would just flirt but we hang out all the time now and I really think he likes me. He’s so sweet. He says the cutest things to me and we’re so funny together, there’s never a dull moment with us.”

“Awwwww Jossy!!! I'm so happy for you!” I hugged her.

“Thank you I'm happy too! So you’ll be okay with going to Disneyland with just Berto?” she asked sympathetically.

“Yeah I’ll be okay just take care of whatever you have to do.”

We sat in our seats and class started. I couldn’t wait for this to be over.

End Of Class


I rushed home to get ready I was so excited it wasn’t even funny. I figured since it’s Friday we can just stay there ‘til closing… maybe even the night… oh my god!

I got dressed in this Image

Straightened my hair then called Berto.

“Hellooo?” He answered

“BERTO!”

“What’s wrong?! Are you okay? I'm coming!” He yelled worried.

“No!” I said laughing “Want to spend the night there?”

“At Disneyland? If it’s okay with your parents.”

“I’ll pay half for the room I'm sure they’ll say yes they love you.”

“Nah I’ll pay it’s okay. Go ask your parents then call me back so I can make reservations.”

“Alright! Yaaay!” I laughed and hung up then ran downstairs.

“Mommy mommy!” I yelled running up to her hugging her.

“What do you want?” She asked laughing.

“Can I spend the night with Berto at Disneyland? I promise we’ll have separate beds.

She looked uneasy. “I don’t know Jaylen…”

“Please mom.” I pouted, “You know I don’t like him. Plus I'm not ready after what happened.”

She sighed and gave in “Okay but please be careful and don’t do anything stupid.”

“Thank you thank you thank you!” I hugged her and kissed her cheek “Love you.”

“Yeah, yeah.” She gave me money for the hotel and for my ticket. I called Berto back.

“She said yes! Lets say at the Disneyland hotel they have a waterslide!” I said excitedly.

He laughed “Alright you and Jossy can come over here or I can pick you two up?”

“Oh um about that… it’s only gonna be us two? If that’s okay…”

“Oh.” He said surprised “Yeah that’s fine.”

“Alright well I’ll pack me a bag then come right over. I'm so excited!”

“Me too” he laughed “See you in a little bit.” He hung up and I went to packing.

✯✯Roberto’s P.O.V✯✯

Holy shit. Talk about the happiest place on earth…

I couldn’t get this stupid smile off of my face. I was gonna do it big.

I called and asked about the Fairy Tale Suite and they said it was available, but I had to be 18. I sighed. I turned 18 in 2 weeks so I had my mom call for me.

“This is expensive Roberto.” She said looking at me.

“I know but she deserves it. I’ll give u the money I just need you to check in for me please.”

She sighed “You like her don’t you.”

“What??”

“I mean it’s about time but look what she just got out of.”

“Mom! I'm not trying to do anything!”

“You better not! But don’t worry about the room I got it. You’re right she does deserve this. Just don’t hurt her.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it.”

I went upstairs to pack some clothes. When I was finished my mom came in. “I'm going to go check in for you and bring back the keys.”

“Thanks mom.”

“Welcome. I love you and Jaylen’s downstairs… she looks adorable.”

“Stop.” I laughed and grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

“Hi!” She said happily “lets goooo!” She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

We put our stuff in the car and drove there. My mom met us up there and handed our keys to us and told us where it was. We decided to put our stuff away.

When she walked in she gasped.

Image
Image
Image

“I’ll sleep on the couch outside the room you can take the bedroom.”

“Oh my god Roberto this is beautiful!” She came up to me and hugged me. I was surprised but hugged her back.

“You deserve this kind of stuff. It’s time for you to be happy.”

She smiled so big it made me get butterflies, it made me chuckle. “Thank you. Come on lets go!”

She ran out of the room and I followed her. Again, that stupid smile never came off of my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp. My story got reported -____-