Status: Active (;

I'm Not The Girl Next Door , I'm The Bitch Across The Street

Chapter Seven

♡♡Jaylen’s P.O.V♡♡

We were laughing as we were going back up to the room. “Look at your hair!” he said messing it up more and laughing. I smacked him.

“Hey! That’s not nice!” I said pouting. “I call shower first!”

“Fine.” He whined. He was really cute, I wanted to flirt but I feel like I’d get rejected.

He opened the door for me and we went inside.

“You know what you go first ‘cause I want to take a long shower.” I said laughing. He laughed too.

“Mkay let me get my clothes together.” He hurried and got in the shower. I heard his phone vibrate and I wanted to check it so bad… I heard the shower turn on and I ran to his phone. I didn’t read it but I could see all of his notifications.

Tanya
Text Message (3)

Abby
Text Message

DON’T EVER ANSWER
Text Message

Sarina
Text Message (2)

Jaylen (:
Text Message (6)

Faggot Joey
Text Message (4) & Voicemail


Jeez hella girls… I wonder why he didn’t answer any of them they were all throughout the day I thought to myself. I made a face and put his phone back.

It bugged me a little bit. I got my clothes together and I heard the shower go off. I saw his clothes on the couch and I turned my head in confusion.

He came out in only his towel… I mean I just saw him swimming but this made him look… wow. I had to stop myself from staring.

“I’ll just get dressed out here so you don’t wait.”

“Oh okay thanks.” I ran into the bathroom with my stuff and tried to stop thinking of Roberto.

✯✯Roberto’s P.O.V✯✯

I got dressed quickly and checked my phone. I rolled my eyes at all the girls texting me. I just deleted them all and kept Jaylen’s and Joey’s messages. I looked at all the pictures Jaylen sent me. I put the one of us and Goofy as my wallpaper I couldn’t get the smile off my face. Then I looked at Joey’s messages.

I asked out that girl (: we went on a date today. Shes hella cute <3
Bro call me as soon as u see this its important
Wtf berto call me! Is Jaylen ok?
He knocked her up…

I didn’t even hear the voicemail I didn’t want to… I don’t even know if he’s talking about Jaylen or Angel.

I called Joey.

Roberto , Joey

What the hell’s going on Joey?
Did you know?
No I don’t even know who you’re talking about.
I was with my girl and we saw them at dinner and Angel told Taylor that she’s pregnant… she was crying he was mad but then was happy… I didn’t know if Jaylen knew.
No she doesn’t know…

“Who doesn’t know what?” I heard Jaylen behind me.

I sighed. She just got out of the shower. I’ll tell her. Thanks. I hung up the phone and threw my phone on the couch.

“Umm sit down…”

She looked at me worried. “What’s going on Roberto…”

“Uh well Joey just called and well he was out to dinner with his new girlfriend and they saw Angel and Taylor and heard their conversation… Jaylen, she’s pregnant… and by the sounds of it they’re keeping it…”

Her face dropped and she gripped the bed. She started crying so I went to sit next to her and hold her.

“What does she have that I don't.” She sobbed holding me tighter.

“She doesn’t have respect for herself you do… You’re so much better than her Jaylen and I'm not saying that because I'm your friend. You’re more beautiful and caring and sweet. You make me smile for no reason at all. You’re funny and thoughtful and absolutely adorable.” I kinda chuckled “Any guy would be lucky to have you… it’s his loss. You just need to be strong and move on because he sure as hell isn’t worth your tears Jaylen. You’re so much better than that. You can get through this I know you can. I believe in you.” She wiped her tears and smiled at me. It was the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen.

“Thank you…” She kissed my cheek and laid in bed.

“Your welcome. It’s the truth.” I said smiling. I kissed her forehead. “Goodnight Jaylen.”

I got up and started walking towards the couch.

“Where are you going?” She asked making me confused.

“The couch?”

She shook her head. “I don’t want to sleep alone.”

“You sure?”

“More sure than I’ve ever been.”

I grabbed my phone and went to the other side of the bed and got under the covers with her. “Look” I said showing her my wallpaper.

She smiled and got closer to me. “Thank you for everything.” She put her hand on my chest and kinda grabbed my shirt and closed her eyes.

I smiled, I had butterflies in my stomach I was so nervous I stuttered. “N-no problem.”

I took a deep breath and fell asleep with a smile on my face.



“Wake up” I heard softly. I opened my eyes and Jaylen was next to me smiling at me. “Morning sunshine.”

God does she have to be this cute early in the morning?

“Morning.” I said smiling.

“Told you I’d be up! Its 5:45 go get ready.”

“Are you ready?”

“Nope.” She smiled “now go!” she pushed me out of bed and I went to get my things. I looked at her and she was getting her stuff too. She just, she gives me that feeling where I don’t even know why I'm smiling, I just can’t help but smile at her. She looked back at me laughing “What?” I shook my head and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get dressed. When I came out she was dressed we got all our bags together and went to go put them in the car then off to the park.

She was walking really close to me, I just wanted to hold her hand and never let go. Just like last night, she was in my arms.

“Jaylen?” I asked.

“Yeah?” she looked at me with her beautiful eyes and that adorable smile. It made my knees weak.

“Never mind” I stuttered.

She smiled “Okay.” Then she grabbed my hand. I looked at our hands and smiled then intertwined our fingers.

We were standing there waiting and talking, she was flirting which I liked but I didn’t want her too if she’s just trying to get over Taylor because I really do like her and have strong feelings for her.

She had both of my hands in hers and she was pressed against me talking.

“You looked really cute in your Mickey ears yesterday.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said laughing

“Oh really? Do you wanna see a picture? Maybe it should go on Facebook…”

“No it’s okay I remember now. Ah, yes thank you.”

“How come we never hung out before?” She asked.

“Because you hated me.”

“No you hated me!”

“I never hated you, I just pretended because you hated my guts.”

She smiled “Nah you were just annoying.”

I laughed loudly “Oh and you aren’t right?”

“Right!”

“Not to you know brag or anything but, I think we look cute together.” I said jokingly

She laughed “You know, we actually do.” She showed me her wallpaper. It was of her sitting on my lap and we had our ears on and we were looking at each other with the fireworks behind us. I smiled real big.

“Damn you’re beautiful.”

She blushed and smiled. “You really think so?”

“No. I know so.” I rubbed my thumb over her cheek and then the gates opened.

I grabbed her hand “Come on.”

We walked to the part of Disneyland we hadn’t been to yet and we were still holding hands. Every time I look at her I smile. When I see her smile it makes me go crazy.

I'm falling for someone I never thought I’d fall for. But I'm loving every second of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys soo much for the comments (:

& well I've gotten reported because my Summary has too many images and has character images w/pictures. Then the second time I got reported was because "Story full of grammar/spelling errors"

More than sure I'll end up getting reported again -______-