Status: activia!! minus the 'ia' and add an 'e'

Darkened Light

At the End Starts the Beginning

Or at least that's what I was pondering during the last few minutes of class. Science is amazing and all, but this class really drags. My stomach was hurting like crazy and I had no idea why. I slammed my hands on the desk and turned to the clock at the back of the room. It sat amongst a kin-ex roller coaster that I had repaired at the very beginning of the year(speaking of ups and downs). The standard issue school clock had an epileptic second hand. Just like the one in fifth period. I rolled my eyes. You never can trust the clocks they buy on school budgets. I sneaked a glance at the teacher. He was preoccupied. I looked down at my pocket as my hand slid in and pulled out my cell phone. Good. Only about four minutes to the bell. "Aduro, that's a writing assignment. Number three, ten times" I winced at my name. Stupid parents. It sounds like a boy's name!! I got up infuriated. I marched over to his desk to get the writing assignment paragraph. "I've told you Charles, I prefer Kalan or Kea just as you prefer Mister Eastway" I nearly spat at him. The classroom seemed to drop temperature just like in the books you read when someone says something crucial. I snatched the paper from the bin and was nearly walking away when his voice cordially chimed' "Writing assignment number one. Five times." I spun without looking at him and retrieved the second paper. Then I went back to my seat. "Oh and Adu--Kalan? They are due before you leave today." The bell rang, loud and clear. I swear teachers are evil beings that survive off of tormenting innocent children.
____________

I flew out of the classroom. My mouth was bleeding. I had gnawed on it as I furiously worked on copying the paragraphs down. The pleasant taste took my mind off of everything and let my thoughts wander as my hand copied the words by its own volition. When I swallowed the blood, my stomach had eased up and I was feeling strangely better. I had made such good time with the writing assignment, there were still kids everywhere, bustling about as if their lives were so important. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one that thinks about this kind of stuff. . .

Remmy's voice soared over the crowd. She was calling for me. I smiled, thinking of the fun we were gonna have at her place tonight. The twins annoyed me, but I secretly loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! i dint care if you dint like it, say so!
SUBSCRIBE?! even if you dint read it. just press the little button?