Status: activia!! minus the 'ia' and add an 'e'

Darkened Light

Well This is Interesting...

"Crud, Brentt come on don't. You know you deserved it!" I was now pinned under him.
"Well, That's not any fun Remmy" And I felt something grab my knees.
"N-no!! B-Brentt. S-S-St-top it!!" I writhed and wriggled trying to get away from him while in a hysterics of giggles. I looked to Kea and Lucas for help but noooooo they were watching and laughing at me. I shot them both a glare, but since I was laughing so hard it wasn't seriously taken.
Then I noticed they weren't even paying attention to me 'Lucas you sly dog, and to think you have a measly crush on her my uncle's donkey' Then I noticed that Brent stopped tickling me and was laying on my chest. I just looked up at the T.V to see about the middle of Twilight. 'Wait... Brent was laying on my chest. Oh well, Wait, Oh my whatever!! HES ON MY CHEST?!' I thought not saying anything to him as the shade of my face was a bright red color.
Kea and Lucas were much more interesting than what was going on with me. Stifling a giggle I watched the current events unfold. Lucas picked up Kea and tossed her towards my bed. 'That's not a smart move Lukes, she hates heights.' but he caught her as she clung to him. Kea just stayed snuggled with him as she slowly fell asleep. Looking down at Brent I saw that he was passed out as the ending credits of the movie rolled.
"Hey Lucas, she's passed out huh?" I asked as he tossed me a pillow and my snuggy to cover me and Brent up.
"Just like my brother, but she's no-where as heavy as Lard butt there." Ahh that's Lucas for ya.
"Hey, he's not that heavy, he hasn't gotten much sleep huh?" I asked throwing the sleeved blanket over Brent's large body.
"How could he when he does nothing but play video games to try to take his mind off of school, and other THINGS" Lucas hinted at as he showed his canine teeth as the clue.
"Still feeling guilty about THAT?? We've gone over it. He didn't hurt me." I asked rubbing my neck. Then an awkward silence filled the room.
"So, just a crush my hind corders Luke. What exactly did you whisper, I may be taking Latin and French but I'm still learning Mr. I'm fluent in 28 languages" He blushed slightly.
"I'll tell you later, I think Brent's waking up and he looks thirsty..." A panic look came across my face as I looked at Kea's small sleeping form.
"Don't worry, I'll handle it like any other time. Just make sure she stays safe and doesn't see a thing or your heads mine." I finished as Brentt's eyes fluttered open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a tad short... Please comment and subscribe... Pwease?