My Gift Might Kill Me

Since Victoria was a child, she has always been able to connect with spirits and such. hear them, talk to them, see them. She would have dreams and premonitions but couldn’t figure out why. When she got to a certain age, her and her family moved into a house and was soon haunted by a demon. She had received treatment by a pastor from the church her parents attended and the demon let her be. After graduating high school, she began going to school for Medical Assisting, however she also joined a literature class of sorts where she meets a girl named Angel. They don’t really talk at first. Aside from college, she also performs medium type jobs, where she helps people who think they're loved ones are lingering around call to see them and see what’s going on. However, one day, she goes to this one family that asks her to go before class and something goes wrong. Finally she gives in and shares her secret with Angel, who then decides she wants to help. Victoria accepts her as her assistant and goes with her on these calls. After sometime, she begins to have strange occurrences that bring her flashbacks of her childhood. But what happens to Victoria and Angel when she discovers that the demon who once haunted her as a child has returned to finally finish her off?
  1. 1.
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4