Status: Active: Oh so very active...

The Castle in the Clearing

Chapter 2: The Man

I got to the clearing and standing there, towering over the world, was the castle. The blizzard was becoming unbearable so I started approaching the castle in hope of finding warmth and shelter. A voice in my head was screaming at me telling me that it was a bad idea and I should turn around and go home but I ignored it. The wind beckoned me forward and I obeyed. As I entered the creepy castle, I discovered that I wasn't alone. There was a man there, he was beautiful, so much so that there was no way on this earth that he was human. His hair was jet black, like mine and it sat on his shoulders perfectly. His eyes were what mesmerised me the most. They were blood red and stood out like a sore thumb next to his jasmine white skin. He sat there staring. He was definitely powerful. His posture suggested that all living things bowed down before him.

"Hey there young one, what's your name?" He said in a voice that sang like birds early in the morning.

"F-f-frank Iero, sir. Sorry to barge in on you like this but the blizzard was becoming intolerable." I stuttered, not really knowing how I should have spoken to this being.

"No problem Frank, I'm Gerard Way. Come closer so I can look at you properly."

I walked forward although my gut instinct was to run for my life.

"Yes, yes. You would be quite gifted…" Gerard sang.

I was wondering what on earth he meant by "would be quite gifted" when all of a sudden he started kissing me. I was utterly in shock. Why would he want to kiss me? I started to kiss him back. His tongue was begging for entrance into my mouth, I let him in. He explored the inside of my mouth for perhaps a minute longer and then pulled away, all too quickly. I stepped towards him, eager for more but then he started growling. I ran as fast as my weak legs could move towards the door but Gerard ran with inhuman speed. I didn't stand a chance. He pounced on me and then it all went black.

(Time Lapse)

Outside, the raging blizzard had calmed down quite considerably. It was almost as if the weather was having mood swings. The jet black sky was clear and still. The moon looked down on the earth as if it felt pity for everything inhabiting it. I lay on the rotting floorboards of the castle and the excruciating pain all through my body finally ceased. I was aware of everything; my senses were sharper than ever before. There was a burning pain in my throat; it felt like my throat had erupted in flames. I looked down at my hands, where was the scar from when my mum had stabbed me with broken glass? Where were all of the cracks, lines and imperfections? They had all gone! What had happened to me? I searched the castle for a mirror and finally came across one that was very old and cracked. I looked at the boy in the mirror that should've been me. Was it an optical illusion? I looked amazing. All of my scars and imperfections had disappeared. My deep hazel eyes had been replaced by a bright, blood red colour, just like Gerard's. My canine teeth had extended and dug into my crimson lips. I understood what I had become, a vampire. The burning pain in my throat: thirst, I was craving blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's Chapter 2! Let me know what you think! Comment and subscribe folks!

I think the next couple of chapters are going to be rather short but we'll wait and see :).

:D Battery Imploder xo