Status: Active: Oh so very active...

The Castle in the Clearing

Chapter 3: As the Blood Runs Down the Walls...

Gerard was nowhere in sight; I figured he had just gone out for a while, maybe doing some hunting. Besides, I can't have been good company screaming and rolling around the castle floors in agony. What was I thinking? He didn't even like me! That kiss was a trick, nothing else! I had to stop deluding myself into the fact that somebody might actually like me. Crap, I had issues!

I left the castle and wandered around the streets for a while. An idea then came to me as I wandered past my old home, it wasn't pleasant but it would make up for all my years of torture. I'd always had a twisted mind… My parents had very few friends so it didn't take long (I was, again, happy for them not being liked by many people). I found their houses; it wasn't difficult to remember where they all lived as I had been forced to visit them with my parents my whole life. I let myself in and made my way up to where they were sleeping. The thing that I hadn't thought through was how I was going to do it; there were so many ways that I could choose but I decided on a short and quick death for them. I simply broke their necks and fed from them. The sweet taste of their blood tickled my mouth and calmed the pain in my throat. I craved more, I managed to get through all of my family's friends in less than two hours and my thirst for blood and vengeance was satisfied. For now at least.

I decided to leave my family for the night so they could spend the next day grieving and feeling the pain of losing people that meant something to them. The next night I headed for my family's house. It didn't take long thanks to my inhuman speed. I enjoyed the sensation of the wind blowing through my hair and looked forward to what I was about to do. I opened the door using the key that my mother always kept under the plant pot and entered the semi-detached house.

First, I went up to my little sister's bedroom and did the same to her as I had done to the friends of the family and then the same to my abusive, irritating idiot of an elder brother. I then went into my parents' room. The house was filled with a silence that was deafening. I went easy on my siblings but there was no way that I was going to abandon the chance to make up for all the years of torture I endured from my parents! I turned on the light. They opened their eyes slowly, wondering who was waking them up at that ungodly hour. This was my chance. I took my father first. I broke his limbs and knocked most of his teeth out, making sure my mother was watching. I was glad that I kept paintbrushes in the pocket of my hoodie (don't ask why, I enjoy art ok?). I took out a paintbrush and lathered some of my father's blood onto the walls creating a pattern. I was careful to save enough blood for myself though. I drank from him and took a similar approach with my mother. I set the house alight so as not to leave any traces and fled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Frank has siblings in this story okay?

Title credit- My Chemical Romance: House of Wolves

Okay, I do not have a sick and twisted mind. I didn't really enjoy writing this chapter, pffft.

Comment and subscribe my dears!