Status: Active: Oh so very active...

The Castle in the Clearing

Chapter 7: Reunited at Last

Frank's POV

I cowered into Gerard's side like a pathetic wimp. Who was this person? I looked up at Gerard, his face was twisted in confusion, his nose was scrunched up and I saw recognition ablaze in his eyes. Supposedly, he knew this person. I needed to know who it was. Preferably BEFORE I exploded. I prodded Gerard gently in his side and he smiled down at me reassuringly. I looked up at our visitor and saw that he too was confused. I pressed myself closer to Gerard and he rubbed up and down my arm comfortingly. I started to relax a little. It seemed like hours before anybody spoke a word.

"Mikey? Is that you?" Gerard said.

Who was Mikey? Where had Gerard met him before? I felt something bubbling inside of me, something irritating that I had never felt often before; jealousy. I knew it was stupid to feel jealous about something that I hadn't enough knowledge about yet. I fidgeted uncomfortably.

"Gerard? Can it really be you?" our visitor asked, shocked.

"Oh my god Mikes it's been forever! I've missed you man!" Gerard shouted excitedly with a grin on his face. Crap, I was so jealous that I felt like I was going to explode!

"GERARD! OH MY MIGHTY AFRO I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY YOU! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS!" Mikey screamed. Gerard slid me off him and patted my hand gently whilst getting up to hug our visitor, laughing all the while.

After what felt like years of those two hugging and me sitting on the sofa awkwardly I finally cleared my throat and the two broke apart. Gerard sat on the sofa and pulled me onto his lap beaming.

"I'm sorry Frankie, I feel like a douche for not explaining this to you before! This is Mikey, he's my brother but he went missing at the age of 15 so I haven't seen him in over a decade!" Gerard explained before turning to Mikey. "Mikey, this is Frankie, my boyfriend. I changed him the other night because he's my mate. I finally found him! He miraculously agreed to be my boyfriend not long before you arrived. Why, I will never know…" Gerard trailed off to kiss my forehead.

"Nice to meet you Frank, I'm glad you made my brother happy! But seriously, if you hurt him, I will kick your ass motherfucker!" Mikey laughed but there was still a hint of seriousness in his voice.

I laughed. As if that was ever going to happen. Gerard was my life now, whether he wanted to be or not.

"Nice to meet you too Mikey. Oh, and you don't have to worry about that, I'm never going to leave this cute, beautiful bastard whether he likes it or not!" I looked at Gee and planted a kiss on his cheek. He beamed back at me and I knew that it was going to take everything I had not to have an intense make out session right there and then but I had to restrain myself.

"So Mikey, I guess we've got a lot of catching up and explaining to do don't we!" Gerard said.

"I suppose we do! Where should we start?" Mikey asked.

"Hmm… Well how's about you tell us all about yourself because I'm sure Frank wants to know more," Gerard looked at me affectionately and hugged me closer to him, "and then move onto what's happened since the incident." Gerard smiled.

At least the feeling of jealousy had gone but sadly the curiosity still remained. Mikey needed to start explaining his story A.S.A.P or else I would have gone insane!

"Okay then, here we go. My name is Michael James Way, my birthday is September 10th and, as you already know, Gerard is my brother. I've always been quite tall and skinny even though I pig out on skittles whenever I can. I know skittles are a human food but seriously, those things are so damn good, even more so as a vampire! I play bass guitar and I'm bisexual. I've been a vampire for just over 11 years and I was changed not long after being kidnapped on the way home from school. Gerard and I are from Newark which is dodgy at the best of times but it was the dead of winter and I had missed the bus home. The streets were abandoned but I had no choice but to walk home from school alone. I'm a bit of a nerd so I had decided to check out a comic book in the library before leaving, I can be such a dumbass sometimes. Anyway, I got snatched whilst passing an alleyway and I don't really remember much from there. I think my attacker must've knocked me out and then raped me before biting me, I'm not too sure though. All I remember is waking up with a horrendous pain in my throat and my ass stinging in the middle of an alleyway completely naked. I found my clothes and ran, as fast as I could away from New Jersey. I've been moving around ever since. Oh, and I met someone called Ray. He's awesome. He should be getting here soon… I sent him to get a huge supply of skittles." Mikey laughed.

"Wow," was all I could manage to say.

"Yeah, geez Mikes, you've been through shit! I'm sorry for being such a crappy big brother." Gerard said, looking upset and angry with himself for what had happened to Mikey.

"Hey, 'Rardy don't think like that! You're the best big brother ever and you have no idea how much I've missed you. Besides, it's all in the past now. Let's move on alright?"

"Alright then" Gerard sighed.

"Oh, and would you guys mind if Ray and I stay here for a few days?" Mikey asked.

"Sure, no probs. There are some rooms upstairs and whatever. Hey, why don't we have a slumber party?" Gerard asked.

"Gerard? We don't have a T.V…" I stated.

"Yeah we do man! This may look like an old castle from the outside but I think it must've been renovated a few years back because it has huge flat screen televisions in the rooms upstairs!"

"Dude! Let's get our shit sorted!" Mikey exclaimed, looking like a five year old at Christmas.

With that being said, Mikey, Gerard and I started setting up the castle for a boys' sleepover. We talked a lot about each other and explained our likes and dislikes. In the end we found out that we all had the same tastes in pretty much everything. 'Well tonight's going to be eventful' I thought. I chuckled to myself as we decided on films to watch and CDs to listen to.
♠ ♠ ♠
So hi there! *waves*

I must say, I'm a little disappointed that there were no comments on the last chapter... but thanks to my readers and subscribers! You're awesome! Just don't be shy, I won't eat you.

I'm sorry for not uploading this yesterday but I couldn't get near a computer... but anyway, now we all know who the visitor is! YAY! I love writing Mikey... he's really fun to write about :D.

Next chapter will hopefully be up tonight as I probably won't be able to update tomorrow. Thanks for reading! *virtual cookies to you!*

:D Battery Imploder xo