Status: Active: Oh so very active...

The Castle in the Clearing

Chapter 8: Slumber Party

Gerard's POV

I could not believe that my brother had turned up. Talk about the unexpected! I had thought that I'd never see him again! This has been the best day ever. Frank and Mikey seemed to be getting along well, they were talking about music and it seemed that we were all into the same bands. How cool was that? This was going to be the BEST SLUMBER PARTY EVER! I couldn't wait! Then the door of the castle was slammed open, disurbing me from my daydream.

"Hey Mikey? You here man? Fancy helping me with your shitloads of skittles?" The person shouted out.

"RAYRAY!" Mikey shouted out whilst running down the stairs to greet the visitor.

Frank and I raised an eyebrow at each other and followed Mikey downstairs. I slung my arm over his shoulder and in return, he placed his around my waist. He reached up to peck me on the cheek just as we reached the top of the staircase and I beamed back at him. Damn, he was so gorgeous! It took everything I had to restrain myself. I was the luckiest man, well vampire, in the entire history of the world. Once we reached the bottom step we saw Mikey jump onto Ray's back, giggling all the while. Ray stumbled forward but managed to catch himself before he fell. He was surrounded by what looked like eight carrier bags full of fun sized packs of skittles. Wow, Mikey definitely wasn't joking about his skittles obsession! I looked Ray over, trying to decide on what my first impression of him was. My attention was automatically drawn to his hair. He had the best 'fro going! It was completely wild and amazing!

Once Mikey had overcome his urge to attack Ray, he jumped off his back and pecked him on the cheek. 'Aw, my little brother has a boyfriend!' I thought to myself. They were so cute together! Ray looked at Frank and me and then back to Mikey. It was as if they were having a silent conversation in their minds. Ray's eyes were full of questions. Mikey smiled at him and then took his hand, pulling him over to where Frank and I stood.

"Ray, this is Gerard, my brother, and Frank, his boyfriend. Gerard and Frank, this is Ray, my boyfriend." Mikey smiled, pride ablaze in his eyes.

"No way! This is awesome! Hey there guys." Ray said excitedly. Clearly Mikey had told him about me before. Aw. He'd always been so good to me, I didn't deserve him.

"Hey there Ray!" Frank and I said in unison before bursting out into a fit of giggles.

"Oh my cheese, Ray is the best guitarist in the world, I just thought I'd mention." Mikey exclaimed.

"Not as good as my beautiful badass bass player here!" Ray said whilst starting to tickle Mikey.

"S-s-stop it Ray!" Mikey shouted between giggles. They had to be the cutest couple on earth. I hoped Frank and I would be as happy as that together.

"Ray, I'm going to ask you something completely insane now," Frank stated. "Can I touch your hair? It's just so awesome!"

"Sure! And thanks. You can too Gerard, I can tell you want to." Ray giggled.

Frank and I strolled over to Ray and started to poke his 'fro, giggling like maniacs as we did so. Eventually we stepped back and saw Mikey wiping tears of laughter away from his eyes.
Ray, Frank, Mikey and I got talking whilst we went upstairs to start the slumber party. We figured we had a lot of explaining to do for Ray so we decided to let him get to know us before the real fun began.

I couldn't wait.

~Time Lapse~

Frank cowered into my side as we watched 'The Exorcist' and made small yelps whenever anything jumped out on us. The floor was an array of multi-coloured skittles and feathers from our earlier skittles and pillow fight. We had played 'Find the Skittle' in Ray's hair and I don't think I had ever laughed so much in my life! I looked Frank and saw the look of shear terror on his face. Aw, I didn't know he got scared so easily! I pressed my lips to his forehead automatically and he smiled up at me. I felt him relax into my side so I rested my head on his. I glanced over and Mikey and Ray and saw that they had both fallen asleep in each other’s arms. This was the perfect moment with the perfect people and I never wanted it to end. Unfortunately, all the best days have to come to an end. I just hoped that the following day would be just as amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Another chapter! This is probably going to be the last update for the next couple of days but, providing I am not bombarded with homework, I shall update again on Wednesday night.

I really hope you're all enjoying this story so far! I'd love to know what you all think so, if you can, please drop me a comment. If any of you dear readers are confused about anything, let me know in a comment and I'll try and make everything become clear by the next chapter.

Thanks everyone!

Remember, stay beautiful, keep it ugly <3 :D

Battery Imploder xo