Status: Inactive. Going through some major editing.

If You Love Something... Let It Go.

Chapter 1.

Everyone knows my sister, Hermione, because she is always the first to answer questions in class, hardly anyone else answers them because she is always the first to throw her hand up in the air, she even does it before the question is finished.

Oh, you must be wondering who I am, well, my name is Harmony Louise Granger, the twin sister of Hermione Granger, her identical twin. I used to be picked on because of my hair before I got accepted to Hogwarts with her, but the good thing is I didn’t have her overly large front teeth, thank god!

I might look like her, but I am nothing like my sister, the sorting hat proved it to me my first year at Hogwarts during the sorting ceremony. When Hermione was sorted it took merely seconds before the hat shouted “GRYFFINDOR” but for me it took a bit longer, the hat said:

“Ahh, yes, Miss Granger, you’re not like your twin sister, are you?
Yes I can see you are also smart but unlike her. You have acquired the traits of all houses. You are brave, loyal and poses a lot of courage, like Gryffindor. But you are also cunning, ambitious and are a natural leader like Slytherin, yet you are a hard worker and have a lot of tolerance towards those beneath you’re academic standards. You are a lot like Ravenclaw aswell; you are intelligent, creative, witty and have a joy in learning… But where to put you? SLYTH- no, no. RAVENCLAW!”


Everyone had given me strange looks because the sorting hat had taken so long and was about to put me into Slytherin, me a muggle-born, into Slytherin that prided in their blood purity.

I of course went through school like anyone else, although I could get along with virtually anyone if they gave me the chance. But one person I could not stand was Draco Malfoy, simply because he throws the nastiest of comments towards me and my sister simply because we are not of the same blood status as him.

Anyways, another notable thing that is different between my sister and I, is that I like to be out there in other ways than being smart. As part of getting into Ravenclaw, I like to be creative, and arty. Not just arts as in painting and drawing and such, but music wise, I love to sing and play guitar, its one of my many talents.

Oh yeah, and lets not forget the fact that I absolutely adore flying, but she doesn’t she prefers to have two feet firmly planted on the ground.

Through not wanting to be compared to my sister or vise versa, I did something my parents thought was a shame, I dyed my hair a darker shade of brown, and I straighten it constantly just to tame the bloody thing. Oh yeah and yet another difference between me and Hermione is that I have to wear glasses, so instead of having the same boring colour eyes as her I wear contacts. One reason I wear contacts is so I don’t get picked on as much and two is for a different colour, now they are always blue.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Draco Fan-Fic.

comment and tell me what you think of it!

and subscribe if you like it ;)