Status: Inactive. Going through some major editing.

If You Love Something... Let It Go.

Chapter 14.

I walked into the great hall to see Ryan sitting at the Slytherin table, but when I looked over to the Hufflepuff table Bailey wasn’t there. My eyebrows furrowed, maybe she was sitting at my table? But when I looked she wasn’t there either. I sat down at my table wondering where she could be. I could feel someone looking at me; I looked over at the Slytherin table to see both Ryan and Malfoy looking at me with concern in their eyes. I looked at Ryan questioningly, he seemed to understand what I was wondering when my eyes drifted over to the Hufflepuff table. When I looked back at him, I had a confused face on, and that alone made him get up from his seat to come over to me. I turned so I was sitting with both legs on either side of the bench, so that I could face Ryan properly, he sat down in the same position as I was in.

“Where is she? She didn’t turn up for class either now that I think of it” I asked

“No one told you?” He asked.

“Would I be asking you if someone had told me?” Gosh sometimes people can be stupid enough to make me cry.

“She’s in the hospital wing” With this said my eyes widened to the size of saucers.

“Why?! What happened?!” I was on the verge of hyperventilating, why was she in there? Why wasn’t I told?

“Some of the Slytherin girls didn’t like how she performed in the show when you didn’t pick any of them, so they attacked her. No one knows who actually did it.” And now I was seriously pissed off.

“I know exactly who did it, because there was only one Slytherin girl that tried out. That was Pansy bloody Parkinson.” I growled. I shot up out of my seat, maybe not for the reason Ryan thought but I was on a mission.

“What, where are you going? You can’t go and kill Pansy. Although most of us would be thankful. Especially Malfoy.” Ryan started of frantic, and then slowed to a mumble.

“I will deal with that tramp later but first I need to go and see Bailey. Are you coming or not?” I asked.

“Alright im coming, I may even help you deal with Pansy later.” He said with a mischievous smile on his face.

“But you just said that I couldn't kill her? Now you wanna help?” I asked, looking at him weirdly, ‘Bloody hypocrite’ I thought.

“Well we won’t kill her but we can humiliate her enough to make her want to kill herself.” He said with a sly grin on his face, making me wonder what he was thinking of.

“Alright then, I honestly cannot wait, but I just wanna punch her in the face.” I said, looking at him with a severe glint in my eyes.

I looked back into the great hall to see Malfoy watching us leave together, with a scowl on his face. Obviously unhappy that Ryan was walking away with a Ravenclaw, right? It had to be that, there wasn't anything else to it right, we've always hung out together, so I don’t see what his problem is.

I decided not to worry about it and worry about my best friend instead. I couldn't believe that Pansy had actually gone far enough to do something like that, just because she was a better singer than her. Im surprised she hasn't tried to do anything to me because I didn't pick her. Honestly when she sang she didn't sound too bad and I said that I would consider her. And I would have had Bailey not sang better than her by a milestone. Pansy just needs a bit of work before she could actually be considered a really good singer.

We arrived at the hospital wing slightly worried about what I would see when I entered. I hesitated before pushing the door open and stepping inside the room, and looking around for Bailey. I saw her on the far left side of the room, she was at the very end of the line of cots, and from what I could see, and it didn't look good. I walked to her bed and looked down at her sleeping figure, her face was swollen, hit with a spell or maybe even hit so much to make her look like this. She looked like she was in pain, even in her sleep; I couldn't believe that Pansy would be this ruthless. Scratch that I knew she could be this ruthless, but I thought she was too much of a coward to actually do something like this.

I felt like crying when I took in Bailey’s figure, she had her arm in a sling and multiple scratches and bruises all over her body, well the parts of her body that I could see.

“Oh god Bailey, I can’t believe this happened to you, you’re far too sweet for this to happen to you. You have to get better soon Bails, I miss you being in class with me already,” I said, tearing up slightly, “I will make Pansy pay for this, mark my words Bailey, she wont know what hit her.”

I heard Madam Pomfrey walk up behind us, so that she could do a check up on her.

“I can’t believe that she would do this to her, we all know she isn't that good of a fighter, she’s better at healing than anything” I said to no one in general.

“I know dear, but you have to stay strong for her, I can already see less pain on her face, since you talked to her earlier. Chin up, dear; she will be perfectly fine, I promise.” She reassured me and left again.

“You know she wont break that promise, and besides it’s kind of her job to make her all better she isn't the school healer for nothing” Ryan said beside me, I knew he was right but I didn't feel like saying anything.

I looked at Bailey again, but not as upset this time, I knew that Madam Pomfrey would make her better.

“Well we have to get to our next class Bailey, but I will be back to visit tomorrow, love you” I said and walked out of the room with Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long to update, but I didn't really know what I wanted to happen in this chapter. But I finally figured it out, hopefully it's nothing people expect and is totally random, but you know needed to add something else to the story.

Enjoy, comment and subscribe :)