Status: Inactive. Going through some major editing.

If You Love Something... Let It Go.

Chapter 4.

I walked into the great hall for breakfast the next morning and instead of going straight to the Ravenclaw table, I strode over to the Gryffindor one. I saw my sister, Harry and Ron sitting near the middle of the table, when I reached them I heard Hermione say,

“Yes, it is, but it’s not the only worthwhile thing,” they must be talking about their futures after leaving Hogwarts, “I mean, if I could take SPEW further …”

“Oh my god Hermy, don’t you even think about doing something so stupid, not to mention a complete waste of time.” I piped up which made them all jump and turn towards me, the boys with shocked looks on their faces and Hermione with an angry scowl.

“Harley, SPEW is not a waste of time! It gives house elves the right to work for money! Or not work at all.” She said in protest.

“Yes Hermy it is. Seriously for a know it all, you don’t know that much about their morals or anything do you?”

“Yes I do!”

“No! You don’t! Because if you did you would KNOW that they like working the way that they do! It’s what they do!” with that I stormed off fuming that my sister, who is supposed to be smart, is acting like a stupid cow! I mean seriously everything lives like they do for a reason!

Once I reached my table I sat down aggressively in one of the seats, not bothering to sit next to anyone because they would jut piss me off more. I grabbed a couple of slices of toast and placed them on my plate and then covered it with butter. I looked up from what I was doing to lock eyes with Malfoy, which seems to be a common thing as of late. I decided to ignore his stares and went back to eating, looking down at my plate. The only time that I looked up was when Bailey and Ryan slumped down in the seats either side of me.

Bailey looked excited and was waving a thing of parchment in the air, it was probably her schedule.

“What classes do you have?” She asked excitedly

“I don’t know I haven’t gone to get them off of Flitwick yet.” I said

“Well, quick! Go and get your schedule off of him. Now! Mush!” she exclaimed over excitedly.

“Alright, alright, im going” with that I got out of my seat and headed towards the teachers table. Once I spotted Professor Flitwick barely visible behind a stack of parchment, I rushed over to him.

“Ahh Miss Granger, here to get your schedule I presume?”

“Yes Professor.”

“Here you go, have a good day.” Once I grabbed the slip of parchment from his hand I looked at it and read.

Monday:
1. History of Magic: Professor Binns
2. Potions: Professor Snape
3. Divination: Professor Trelawney
Lunch
4. Defence against the Dark Arts: Professor Umbridge
5. Transfiguration: Professor McGonagall
6. Charms: Professor Flitwick
Dinner.


I walked over to Bailey and Ryan and showed them my timetable.

“We only have 3, 4 and 5 together” Bailey said frowning.

“And we have 1, 2 and 6 together” Ryan said.

“Bailey simply because we have 3 out of 6 subjects together on a Monday doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world; don’t forget Herbology, Astronomy and Care of Magical Creatures.” With saying that Bailey face lit up, completely happy with the thought of having 3 more classes together, which im sure we do, simply because there’s only 1 Care of Magical Creatures class and one Astronomy class, as for Herbology, who knows!

“Alright let’s go to class.” I looked up and locked eyes with Malfoy one last time before we all walked out of the Great Hall and towards class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is way overdue but here it is!

I know that the classes aren't combined until the sixth book, but I've moved it forward to this book because it helps, so there will be someone from every house in each class :)

I wish you guys would subscribe and comment more. :(
Because if you don't I won't know if you guys like it or not :(

Anyway, enjoy :)