Status: Inactive. Going through some major editing.

If You Love Something... Let It Go.

Chapter 6.

I sighed; walking up a tremendous amount of stairs to get to one class is going to be the death of me. I heard people talking in front of me so I looked up from my feet and the first thing I noticed was a boy with platinum blonde hair. It was Malfoy, and he was making fun of Harry because he didn’t read the ingredients properly. I heard someone make a disgusted noise behind me and turned to see Harry and Ron, both of whom were pissed off not because of Snape, well not only, but because of ferret boy.

I turned to the boy a couple of steps below me, “Don’t listen to him Harry, he’s just trying to gain attention from his little posse. You’re better than what he is, you don’t have to stoop down to his level, and you can get revenge better.” I said with a somewhat evil grin on my face.

“What do you mean? What’s with the face? Not even Hermione can do a face like that.” Was what came from Harry’s mouth.

“Yeah you know it’s kinda creepy, it seems as if you’re the evil twin of Hermione.” Ron said.

“Yes well, that’s because I am the devious one. There was a possibility I was going to be put into Slytherin, if it wasn’t for my big brain and tainted blood.” Both boys laughed and I just shot them a wicked grin before continuing on my way.

Once I got into the classroom I looked around and not long after my eyes came into contact with those of ferret boy. I gave him a disgusted look before I went towards the back and got my seat, I was waiting for Harry and Ron to join my table. They both sat down and Ron was saying something about Snape and Seamus treating him, that’s all I heard before a misty voice cut through my thoughts.

“Good day,” said Professor Trelawney. “And welcome back to divination. I have, of course, been following your futures most carefully over the holidays, and am delighted to see that you have all returned to Hogwarts safely – as, of course, I knew you would.”

After that little, and fake, speech she then went on about what we will be tested on in our OWL’s, and said how she doesn’t believe that examinations on divination aren’t blessing to the sacred art.

I felt as if there was eyes constantly on the side of my head, and every time I turned to look Malfoy’s head moved quickly and his cheeks turned a light pink. This happened at least 3 times before either of the two boys around her spoke.

“I never remember my dreams,” Ron said “You say one.”

“You must remember one of them.” I said rather impatiently. What does he expect to gain from my dreams?

“Well, I dreamed I was playing Quidditch the other night,” Ron said, in an effort to remember. “What do you think that means?”

“Probably that your going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something.” Harry said, and after hearing him say it I giggled.

“Knowing Ron, that wouldn’t matter he would just eat his way through it.” I said and after that both Harry and Ron were in hysterics and everyone in the room was staring at us.

“What is it my dears, what does your dreams mean that are so funny?” Asked our dreamy voiced teacher.

“Oh Ron was just telling us about a dream of his, he was eaten by a giant marshmallow.” I said trying to keep a straight face, but after hearing that the two boys started laughing again. Professor Trelawney gave a little giggle, not understanding the joke behind it and left our table.

She gave us our homework, before it was time for us to head to Defense Against the Dark Arts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I got annoyed for a bit, simply because when I fixed this story up ages ago, it was all undone when the website changed -.-' so the update I done were all deleted for some reason and I only just realised -.-'