Status: Inactive. Going through some major editing.

If You Love Something... Let It Go.

Chapter 9.

The day after Dumbledore caught me singing, was highly weird, everywhere I seemed to look everyone was staring at me, as if they knew something I didn’t.

I went over to the Gryffindor table to say good morning to my sister.

“Good morning, Hermy.” I said bending down to give her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Good morning to you too Harley” She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

After I said all my hello’s to the people that I deemed important on that table I ventured over to my own and planked down beside Parvati. We were all speaking and enjoying our breakfast until Professor Dumbledore stood up and told us all that he had an important announcement to make.

“Quiet down, please! I have an announcement to make! In a few weeks we are holding a concert, because as of last night I came across a student that had an admirable voice that I couldn’t keep to myself.” With that murmuring broke out around me and the only thing I could think was holy crap because I knew that he meant me.

“That student will be responsible for putting the performances together for the night. I know all of you are desperate to know who this student is and that is Miss Harmony Granger.” He said with a beaming smile.

It took everything that I had in me not to shrink back in my seat, everyone was now looking in my direction and my face started to heat up. And then everyone at my table started congratulating me as if I had just won some major price. I looked over to the Slytherin table and saw that they all had a look of amusement on their faces, and I knew that for the next week or so I will be copping nothing but snide remarks.

After breakfast finished I was dreading leaving the confines of the room because once out of sight of the professors I was going to cop a lot of shit from the Slytherins.

As soon as the bell rang signaling us to go to class I ran straight to my sister, Harry and Ron because I knew that out of everyone they would stick up with me against the Slytherins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is completely short, it’s kind of a filler but it’s important for the upcoming chapters. Otherwise it would be longer but I have everything planned this way for a reason :)

So enjoy :)